Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > ORDERED > Music Room
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Music

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 14>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KID A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2011 at 3:05pm
Yes. I think Plans is one of the Greatest albums of all time.
Sponsored Links

minded View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2011 at 3:22am
Shocked
Originally posted by PE SA PE SA wrote:

Originally posted by KID A KID A wrote:

anyone heard the new death cab album yet? whats it like? had a review of 7/10 in NME. hopefuly the vinyl will be in spillers. yet to own a death cab vinyl.

spillers and kellys will be raided tomorrow!Big smile

?

Look above mun!

It's good. On my 3rd listen already, and it's getting better. The title track is evry good, as is Portable Televison and St Peter's Cathedral.

It's not as good as Plans. But no album on earth is.

Also listening to My Morning Jacket's new album

cant listen on the computer i am on.

do you think plans is ther best album then? plans is very good but i prefer transatlanticism.

my morning jacket superb. 'Z' is a fine album. wasnt aware of a new album though! will check that out.
PE SA, I spoke to Ash in Spillers and basically (you might want to sit down for this).... 

The new Death Cab album on Vinyl has no release date in this country and may not be released here CryShocked

I'm with you on Transatlanticism though, every song is a classic.
minded View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2011 at 3:28am

Hope this makes some sort of appearance on the next Mars Volta album
PE SA View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PE SA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2011 at 10:51am
Originally posted by m1nd3d m1nd3d wrote:

Shocked

anyone heard the new death cab album yet? whats it like? had a review of 7/10 in NME. hopefuly the vinyl will be in spillers. yet to own a death cab vinyl.

spillers and kellys will be raided tomorrow!Big smile

?

Look above mun!

It's good. On my 3rd listen already, and it's getting better. The title track is evry good, as is Portable Televison and St Peter's Cathedral.

It's not as good as Plans. But no album on earth is.

Also listening to My Morning Jacket's new album

cant listen on the computer i am on.

do you think plans is ther best album then? plans is very good but i prefer transatlanticism.

my morning jacket superb. 'Z' is a fine album. wasnt aware of a new album though! will check that out.
PE SA, I spoke to Ash in Spillers and basically (you might want to sit down for this).... 

The new Death Cab album on Vinyl has no release date in this country and may not be released here CryShocked

I'm with you on Transatlanticism though, every song is a classic.
noooooooo! thats not good news. i would have thought a band like death cab would have released internationally on vinyl.maybe ill find it on the net.

i need transatlanticism on vinyl. a fantastic album.

minded View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2011 at 12:44pm

noooooooo! thats not good news. i would have thought a band like death cab would have released internationally on vinyl.maybe ill find it on the net.

I look into this myself last week and on amazon, it's going for a fair whack:
A Evans View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2011 at 10:11am
Listened to the new Arctic Monkeys cd on the weekend and i have to say i enjoyed it. is that wrong?
We are Con Air. You will be assimilated. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.
lofty evans View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2011 at 11:09am
Originally posted by A Evans A Evans wrote:

Listened to the new Arctic Monkeys cd on the weekend and i have to say i enjoyed it. is that wrong?

If you enjoyed it why care.

In 1972, Roy Bergiers scored that try and said "that was for you lofty"

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2011 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by lofty evans lofty evans wrote:

If you enjoyed it why care.

well said, lofty
KID A View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KID A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2011 at 12:21pm
Because music lovelys who know far more about music than the average person need to compare and belittle those who know nothing.
A Evans View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2011 at 12:47pm
dont want to be shunned by the music loveys mun for liking a 'mainstream band' Cry Big smile (having said that my favourite current band are Kasabian).
We are Con Air. You will be assimilated. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.
PE SA View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PE SA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2011 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by m1nd3d m1nd3d wrote:

I look into this myself last week and on amazon, it's going for a fair whack:
£39 is pretty hefty, but it is a cracking album! may invest in that soon but i do want Super Furry Animals - Mwng on vinyl first. i have seen it on amazon for a simialr price to death cabs transatlanticism.
PE SA View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PE SA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2011 at 5:08pm

Because music lovelys who know far more about music than the average person need to compare and belittle those who know nothing.
hear hear!
PE SA View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PE SA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2011 at 5:12pm

never liked the arctic monkeys. i never got into ther music, live show, or album. however, nothing wrong in liking them. the new stuff is pretty different, but not for me.
KID A View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KID A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2011 at 5:20pm
A Evans View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2011 at 10:20pm
Wont be everyones cup of tea but i really like this song

A Evans View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2011 at 10:21pm
This always sends shivers down my spine, brilliant simply brilliant

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 14>
  Share Topic