Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > ORDERED > Music Room
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Music

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11121314>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:07pm
Sponsored Links

PE SA View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PE SA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:35pm
Gaslight Anthem - Handwritten vinyl just got delivered! happy listening today!
KID A View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KID A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2012 at 9:54pm
Love this tune.

Band line up is weird too.

Edited by KID A - 29 August 2012 at 9:55pm
minded View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2012 at 1:03pm
PE SA View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PE SA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:23am
that is fantastic by the Deftones.

I have not had a Deftones album since Saturday Night Wrist.

How many they had since then? How do they compare? been very out of touch of Deftones since that album for some reason.
minded View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:45am
Originally posted by PE SA PE SA wrote:

that is fantastic by the Deftones.

I have not had a Deftones album since Saturday Night Wrist.

How many they had since then? How do they compare? been very out of touch of Deftones since that album for some reason.

I've been out of touch with the Deftones since their S/T album. First three are incredible though.
minded View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2012 at 11:48am
Although they've released a covers album which has a cover of Caress by Drive Like Jehu which has made me really happy

PE SA View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PE SA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2012 at 2:26pm
they have 2 covers album havent they? maybe 3. 2 are bsides, which are nearly all covers. i have the one with Simple Man (Lynyrd Skynyrd cover), No Ordinary Love, If Only Tonight We Can Sleep (The Cure), Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want (The Smiths) and an INCREDIBLE cover of Duran Durans The Chauffer and Cocteu Twins classic Wax & Wane. its a black cover with Deftones in gold, i had the posh limited case.

There is also an unofficial one out, apparantly fan made which has the following:
To Have and To Hold [Depeche Mode cover]
Nightboat [Duran Duran cover]
Sleepwalk [Santo & Johnny cover]
Drive [Cars cover]
Jealous Guy [John Lennon cover]
Cherry WavesSweetest Perfection [Depeche Mode cover]
then i know for record store day and an album called 'Covers', which seems to be most of the covers combined but not all.

worth checking out The Chauffer, Wax&Wane, No Ordinary Love, and Simple Man out though. top covers. and the live performance of The Cures If Only Tonight We Can Sleep. I remember watching that MTV Icon thing when the cure were chose. AFI, Blink 182, Marrilyn Manson all did pretty naff cure covers, but Deftones stole the show.
minded View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2012 at 11:26am
minded View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2012 at 9:55pm
minded View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2012 at 3:27pm
The Gallops album is here in full if anyone wants a taster - http://gallops.bandcamp.com/

Edited by m1nd3d - 14 December 2012 at 3:27pm
minded View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2012 at 10:31am
PE SA View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PE SA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2013 at 12:04pm
Nirvana an McCartney! Watched it in the live concert on Sky Arts few weeks back. It was brilliant!
PearlJam View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
IT skilled man of detail

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PearlJam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2013 at 3:00pm
Is it wrong to like that?! Pretty cool actually. Sounds like a Screaming Trees record.

If you're losing your soul and you know it, then you've still got a soul left to lose.
PearlJam View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
IT skilled man of detail

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PearlJam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2013 at 8:41am
Digging this at the moment:

If you're losing your soul and you know it, then you've still got a soul left to lose.
KID A View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KID A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2013 at 3:39pm
New Sigur Ros album out soon.

http://www.sigur-ros.co.uk/brennisteinn/
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11121314>
  Share Topic