Author
Rambler
Rambler
Apple rule

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2011 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by TonduTurk TonduTurk wrote:

Originally posted by dantheman dantheman wrote:

Agree 100% Pimp!!

I'd be interested to see what the mods think about the direction of the forum also.

Personally I thought this thread went way too far, you can see how seriously some people took it by the amount of views it had.... whether it was obvious (or not) to some forum members is irrelevant IMO. If it was intended as a joke, well I thought jokes were supposed to be funny...... because pretending to have 'inside knowledge' that something is about to happen isn't particularly clever and it certainly wouldn't grab an audience as a comedy show.

Bring back the rugby chat, moderate the non-rugby chat otherwise I feel this forum will lose its best contributors!!

100% agree.

i'm embaressed by some of the crap on here. some fans from other teams must read it and think we're a bunch of idiots.

What is it you want exactly then tt......If it were lest to you the forum would consist of links to articles from the evening post / western mail etc....or just like the osprey forum ...nothing would be spoken about for days , as there arnt new stories released on a daily basis
So is it to be a lively center of debate , where people are welcomed on board
or
A ultra serious board where only a few are welcome and everyone feels judged by you as to wether their posts merit posting and discussion

Maybe we could email them to you . so you cold link them yourself...ffs
Sponsored Links

mammamammon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2011 at 5:55pm
It's a forum. This time of year the speculation about signings goes mental. Wait until the summer! I don't think the mods should dictate the direction a thread takes or indicate what is true or not. Surely people can decide that for themselves.

My attitude is not to belive anything just because it appears on here. The amount of times people who qualify their posts with "I can't reveal my source (or sauce half the time!)" "...in the know" or "... on the inside" indicates that almost none of them actually know what they're talking about. But that's fine.
This is a forum, people talk rubbish on here half the time.
The rest of the time it's very informative and interesting.
In it's totality it's the best forum around.
mammamammon

www.hopemalawiuk.com
gaffer View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2011 at 5:56pm
I want to join the Mogodon Brigade! Sounds good. Is there a uniform? When do we meet? Are there ranks? 
What's going on?
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2011 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by rolly rolly wrote:

Originally posted by TonduTurk TonduTurk wrote:

Originally posted by dantheman dantheman wrote:

Agree 100% Pimp!!

I'd be interested to see what the mods think about the direction of the forum also.

Personally I thought this thread went way too far, you can see how seriously some people took it by the amount of views it had.... whether it was obvious (or not) to some forum members is irrelevant IMO. If it was intended as a joke, well I thought jokes were supposed to be funny...... because pretending to have 'inside knowledge' that something is about to happen isn't particularly clever and it certainly wouldn't grab an audience as a comedy show.

Bring back the rugby chat, moderate the non-rugby chat otherwise I feel this forum will lose its best contributors!!

100% agree.

i'm embaressed by some of the crap on here. some fans from other teams must read it and think we're a bunch of idiots.

Totally agree with that , wouldn't call it a bunch though . Its just the 1 or 2 that hijack every thread .

I've just read the front page of the forum...this is the only thread i can see that isn't (possibly) directly rugby related?
How do you justify this comment ?

Mike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2011 at 6:00pm
Valid discussion guys.

Probably best to lock this monster now.

I'll start a new thread for comments about the moderation and general direction of the forum.

Got my own opinion, but going out for a few beers now so will post tomorrow.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 424344
  Share Topic