Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > ORDERED > Games Room
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jonah Lomu's rugby challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haydn_davies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2011 at 12:21am
Originally posted by m1nd3d m1nd3d wrote:

At least the memory of Regan will live on through this game
And Roberts, Jonny F and Cooper!!

I think some of the ratings are very biased towards Southern Hemisphere teams TBH.
Think, think, think - it's a thinking man's game!! - The Great Carwyn James.
Sponsored Links

SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2011 at 12:55am
Well southern hemisphere teams are better. It's being realistic. I wasn't expecting us to have player ratings in the 80's.
haydn_davies View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haydn_davies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2011 at 7:02am
Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

Well southern hemisphere teams are better. It's being realistic. I wasn't expecting us to have player ratings in the 80's.
Most of the Australia and NZ players are either high 80's or low 90's!! IIRC Warburton is only 77 and Adam Jones is mid-60's!! Oh, and Mike Phillips is 89 as is Jamie Roberts!!
Think, think, think - it's a thinking man's game!! - The Great Carwyn James.
Jag View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2011 at 10:31pm
I think the game is extremely customisable so it shouldn't be too tricky to correct those stats into something a bit more representative.  Is anyone going to remove Regan from their squad for realisms sake... not sure I'll be able to bring myself to!
PriestlandForWales! View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PriestlandForWales! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:26am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5jLoo0exT8

Footage of the scarlets being played withh
Damn you Tim Stimpson
PE SA View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PE SA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:02am
that looks amazing. been looking forward to this for a long time. rented RWC 2011 hoping it will pass the time until this came out. man i was bored after winning the first world cup i entered...with japan! what an awful game. no structure. just by watching this footage, you can see that ther is more to the game.

14th October Roll on!
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PriestlandForWales! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2011 at 11:12am
Originally posted by PE SA PE SA wrote:

that looks amazing. been looking forward to this for a long time. rented RWC 2011 hoping it will pass the time until this came out. man i was bored after winning the first world cup i entered...with japan! what an awful game. no structure. just by watching this footage, you can see that ther is more to the game.

14th October Roll on!

Yep cannot wait. A couple of my friends ordered it from New Zealand and say it's amazing, and 100x better than RWC!
Damn you Tim Stimpson
PE SA View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PE SA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:37pm

i was going to order it from NZ but thought hang on a sec, why pay £80 for a game when i can pay £80 for this game plus fifa2012!

It certainly looks it, much more depth, i think i could have crapped a better game than RWC 2011. i am holding out for problems with the game, but at the end of the day, no game is perfect. they are all flawed in certain areas.

The fact that the Scarlets are in it though makes it as close to perfect as humanly possible!!! Any idea what the scarlet entire squad is? seen the match 23 thats on default in the rugby challenge forum, if you know of people who have it, have they said whos in the whole squad?
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PriestlandForWales! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:06pm

They have not, I can try find out if I get the chance. There's always a chance it'll be released a bit earlier, as it was released early in Australia and Nz, so we may get it even sooner!

Damn you Tim Stimpson
rctred View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rctred Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2011 at 4:14pm
Nice to see the developers adding the bug fixes before the PS3 realese date, rather than "here's a patch to download"....

Pre-ordered mine weeks ago .... really cant wait for this ....£37 from sendit.com

Vulcan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vulcan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2011 at 3:23pm
Is the PC version still coming out?
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2011 at 3:55pm
It's best to wait until the game is out rather than pre order it, you can get discounts then online and in stores. 
kcreg View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kcreg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2011 at 5:07pm
it's being released this friday
I WAS THERE-LIBERTY STADIUM 11/9/07 & 26/3/16

OSPREYS 9-SCARLETS 14!
OSPEYS 16-SCARLETS 25!
Beefs army View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beefs army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2011 at 6:33pm
Fingers crossed it is this Friday. Was due Friday gone but got delayed. Previously due out in September
Bill Shankly: "If you can't support us when we lose or draw, don't support us when we win."
rolly View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2011 at 7:50pm
I cant wait
ALEC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALEC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2011 at 10:47am
Can't wait for Thursday,been waiting for this for ages.the scarlets will have won the HC by Friday
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic