Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wear your colour with pride .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wear your colour with pride .
    Posted: 03 November 2011 at 3:52pm
 It would be great if all Scarlet supporters travelling to the Library on Saturday night decked out in Scarlet be it shirts or jackets,that stadium needs some colour its such a dark and dismal place ,with its black seat and lack of atmosphere .
  So lets all add the colour,and our Welsh singing which his so special creates a unique atmosphere ,and makes me so proud to be a Scarlet .

Sponsored Links

multinational View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote multinational Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 3:53pm
I will be in Scarlet.
History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again.
aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by 157cb 157cb wrote:

It would be great if all Scarlet supporters travelling to the Library on Saturday night decked out in Scarlet be it shirts or jackets,that stadium needs some colour its such a dark and dismal place ,with its black seat and lack of atmosphere .
  So lets all add the colour,and our Welsh singing which his so special creates a unique atmosphere ,and makes me so proud to be a Scarlet .

Does this mean that, when Os supporters wear their shirt, they become invisible? Or did I really see a very large number of empty  seats in their last televised game?LOL

Edited by aber-fan - 03 November 2011 at 4:15pm
“You cannot reason a man out of what he never reasoned himself into.” (Jonathan Swift)
BrummieScarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrummieScarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by multinational multinational wrote:

I will be in Scarlet.

Same here
Dan the Drover View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan the Drover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 4:04pm
I'm hoping the Scarlets team sport outrageous fake tans and a kaleidoscope of boot colours as an act of solidarity with their oppressed opponents.
aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 4:05pm
deleted

Edited by aber-fan - 03 November 2011 at 4:18pm
“You cannot reason a man out of what he never reasoned himself into.” (Jonathan Swift)
aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 4:06pm
deleted (sorry, my delete button under Edit has gone AWOL now, so this is the best I can do!)

Edited by aber-fan - 03 November 2011 at 4:19pm
Scarletstarch View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarletstarch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 4:07pm
You need to put in a double space after you type empty  
"YMA O HYD"
lofty evans View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 4:09pm
I will be in Scarlet, what other colour anyone would follow the Scarlets in, is just beyond me.

In 1972, Roy Bergiers scored that try and said "that was for you lofty"

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by lofty evans lofty evans wrote:

I will be in Scarlet, what other colour anyone would follow the Scarlets in, is just beyond me.

salmonLOL
North London Scarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote North London Scarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by lofty evans lofty evans wrote:

Just don't wear the away jersey! ;)
Ry'n ni yma o hyd...
157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 4:19pm
 Exactly .
aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by Scarletstarch Scarletstarch wrote:

You need to put in a double space after you type empty  

Thanks! i'd have done a tidier job, but the button to delete the 'spare' posts has now disappeared.

At least the original now makes sense!
Scarletstarch View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarletstarch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 4:25pm
It happens for some reason with words ending with a "y" so just double space and Parc y Scarlets doesn't appear!
"YMA O HYD"
bazlewis View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bazlewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 4:56pm
How very dare you come on here and tell me what colour shirt to wear.

Wearing Scarlet of course.
kcreg View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kcreg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 5:24pm
i'll be in scarlet!!!
I WAS THERE-LIBERTY STADIUM 11/9/07 & 26/3/16

OSPREYS 9-SCARLETS 14!
OSPEYS 16-SCARLETS 25!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic