Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > GENERAL RUGBY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wales 'do not appreciate Biggar

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrummieScarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wales 'do not appreciate Biggar
    Posted: 16 November 2011 at 1:48pm
Sponsored Links

scarletman View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Married with Kids - Close to Bankruptcy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2011 at 2:04pm
The only Ars**ole I appreciate is my own !
Herman Tours ... Still the best way to travel !
PTScarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PTScarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2011 at 2:05pm
Saw this on the BBC, what a load of nonsense LOL
One eyed turk, nothing more nothing less.
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2011 at 2:34pm
Well, if he gave us a good reason why we should, then fair enough! Big smile
Scarlets!!!
jeremy windell View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeremy windell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2011 at 2:41pm
Empty vessels make the most noise.............

Why oh why must the ospreys blow thier own little trumpet so loudly? Ive never seen a side so obsessed with its own, ahem, image.
Go ahead..........Take those banana's
Gary Coleman View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Who are we?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary Coleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2011 at 3:08pm
Scott Johson lives in the wrong country..........in fact, Swansea is in the wrong country!  ...any takers?
haydn_davies View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haydn_davies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2011 at 3:58pm
Scott Johnson is a tw@t - end of!!

Such a derogatory remark about Biggar I feel.

Lets be hones, he's playing well at the moment for the O's, but he's had plenty of chances in the past for Wales and didn't perform.

Go back to Australia with your chav hair band if you have a problem or just shut up!!
Think, think, think - it's a thinking man's game!! - The Great Carwyn James.
lofty evans View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2011 at 4:03pm
I really do.
In 1972, Roy Bergiers scored that try and said "that was for you lofty"

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
jeremy windell View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeremy windell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2011 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by haydn_davies haydn_davies wrote:

Scott Johnson is a tw@t - end of!!

Such a derogatory remark about Biggar I feel.

Lets be hones, he's playing well at the moment for the O's, but he's had plenty of chances in the past for Wales and didn't perform.

Go back to Australia with your chav hair band if you have a problem or just shut up!!

He is, isnt he!Clap
Go ahead..........Take those banana's
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2011 at 5:18pm
He's not a ****, he's a very naughty boy.
omri jones View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote omri jones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2011 at 5:39pm
Johnson said Biggar should have been born in another country. Well most of us could have appreciated him better if he was. As it is Johnson doesnt have the wit to appreciate that to most Welshmen saying such a thing is grossly insulting.
aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2011 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by BrummieScarlet BrummieScarlet wrote:

Wales 'do not appreciate Biggar'

That's OK.

Biggar appreciates Biggar - that's enough for him!
“You cannot reason a man out of what he never reasoned himself into.” (Jonathan Swift)
lofty evans View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2011 at 8:26pm
Originally posted by omri jones omri jones wrote:

Johnson said Biggar should have been born in another country. Well most of us could have appreciated him better if he was. As it is Johnson doesnt have the wit to appreciate that to most Welshmen saying such a thing is grossly insulting.

Johnson is a cuddly womble mun and they were dumb, except when they sung,,,Big smile

In 1972, Roy Bergiers scored that try and said "that was for you lofty"

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
SMELLYMIKE View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler
Apple rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMELLYMIKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2011 at 8:38pm
He from wimbledon too, and they were incharge of rubbish....the licknesses are enormous and we could go on and on and on...which we normally do
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2011 at 2:51am
If I was Biggar i'd be thinking, 'Yeah, cheers for that Scott, done my chances of Wales re-call no end of good that fella'.

Blokes been spending too long with Holley and Humph...

On the flip side, sorry but I rate Dan Biggar. Best goal-kicker in the UK and Ireland and although his distributiuon and offence skill is not up there with the likes of Rhys perhaps, it isn't a liability either.
SMELLYMIKE View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler
Apple rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMELLYMIKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2011 at 6:27am
Originally posted by Wil Chips Wil Chips wrote:

If I was Biggar i'd be thinking, 'Yeah, cheers for that Scott, done my chances of Wales re-call no end of good that fella'.

Blokes been spending too long with Holley and Humph...

On the flip side, sorry but I rate Dan Biggar. Best goal-kicker in the UK and Ireland and although his distributiuon and offence skill is not up there with the likes of Rhys perhaps, it isn't a liability either.
Your wrong again chips....best kicker in uk and ireland is....Jordan Williams 97% success rate.....i think you need to do a bit of research ..old beanBig smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic