Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > AWAY GAMES / TRIPS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Brive vs Scarlets Travel

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletsrules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Brive vs Scarlets Travel
    Posted: 22 January 2012 at 6:06pm
So does anyone know If the club will be doing transport for this game? I'm hoping they will do something that isn't to pricey, something similar to the Paris trip a few years Back

I know it's quite early to be asking but if they aren't planning anything then I will try and arrange it myself
Sponsored Links

SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2012 at 7:11pm
With all due respect that's a ridiculous question.
joss View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2012 at 7:18pm
On the ERC website they have got us down for Thur 5th april the others are 5,6,7,8 aprilConfused hope its not thur

TV/Att

Date TBA
QF
  v  
TBA

05/04/201200:00QFBrive  v  ScarletsTBA
More
5/6/7/8 Apr00:00QFLondon Wasps  v  Biarritz Olympique Pays BasqueTBA
More
5/6/7/8 Apr00:00QFStade Francais Paris  v  Exeter ChiefsTBA
More
5/6/7/8 Apr00:00QFToulon  v  HarlequinsTBA
More
27/28/29 Apr
SF
  v  
TBA

18/05/201220:00F
  v  
The Twickenham 

Edited by joss - 22 January 2012 at 7:39pm
#HUMANTOURS Rise above the rest
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2012 at 7:38pm
Well at least that would be cheaper initially.
ap sior View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ap sior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2012 at 7:40pm
Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

Airline companies will soon cotton on to what's going on so that offer I suspect will not last long !
Alun View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2012 at 8:24pm
With all due respect scarletsrules - It is currently only a few hours after we found out who we'd be playing, let alone the fact that it's a Sunday - Iesu, cut them some slack.
Cartref newydd, Stadiwm newydd, Penod newydd, Yr un freuddwyd.

"Does na unman yn debyg i adra, ond mae adra'n debyg iawn i 'chdi."

All statements-My opinions
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2012 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by ap sior ap sior wrote:

Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

Airline companies will soon cotton on to what's going on so that offer I suspect will not last long !

which is why you need to make arrangements the minute they release the date before they change prices.
scarletsrules View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletsrules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2012 at 9:03pm
Originally posted by Alun Alun wrote:

With all due respect scarletsrules - It is currently only a few hours after we found out who we'd be playing, let alone the fact that it's a Sunday - Iesu, cut them some slack.

Im not criticizing the club at all im just wandering if anyone had heard that if we had qualified were they going to do it or something. If i remember correctly when something was done for the Toulon quarters the price increased by £100 quid from what they said in 1 day coz of the charter
Alun View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2012 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by scarletsrules scarletsrules wrote:

Im not criticizing the club at all im just wandering if anyone had heard that if we had qualified were they going to do it or something. If i remember correctly when something was done for the Toulon quarters the price increased by £100 quid from what they said in 1 day coz of the charter

They were all out there 'til this morning, and before Friday, we were still mathematically in with a chance for the Heineken. I'm sure details will appear shortly, but it'd probably be cheaper doing it yourself.
Cartref newydd, Stadiwm newydd, Penod newydd, Yr un freuddwyd.

"Does na unman yn debyg i adra, ond mae adra'n debyg iawn i 'chdi."

All statements-My opinions
scarletsrules View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletsrules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2012 at 9:28pm

Originally posted by scarletsrules scarletsrules wrote:

They were all out there 'til this morning, and before Friday, we were still mathematically in with a chance for the Heineken. I'm sure details will appear shortly, but it'd probably be cheaper doing it yourself.

Ok thanks
Tomster13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tomster13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2012 at 9:46pm
Does anyone know what brive is like
wetweatherwinger View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wetweatherwinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2012 at 9:53pm
Bar Toulzac is a nice quiet place to take the missus!
157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2012 at 9:56pm
 Lets hope the club organise a trip very quickly with the game confirmed on the Thursday night .
Tomster13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tomster13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2012 at 9:58pm
Does anyone know if airline companies fly out of Wales/bristol
Wasp View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wasp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2012 at 10:32pm
How much does it cost to charter a small jet?
We're still still here, but I wish we were in an Anglo-Welsh
RedZep View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedZep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2012 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by Wasp Wasp wrote:

How much does it cost to charter a small jet?

Tell you what, Wasp, that's not a bad call at all if the cheapest we can find is £187 from London. Some mates of mine went over to Dublin a few years back for the international and they chartered a small plane from Withybush International. I can't recall the exact figures but I know it was a lot less than £187 per head, and that's without fuel and parking in London.

Might do some investigating. Ermm
'' Know your three R's, son..... Rugby, Rock and Ridin'!! ''
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic