Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > AROUND THE REGION > Llandovery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Drovers host Champion of Champions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bryn A! Wel! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Drovers host Champion of Champions
    Posted: 23 May 2012 at 6:25pm
The Youth Champion of Champions Final takes place on Saturday at 2.30, at Church Fields. The Scarlets Region winners take on the Blues Region winners - Newcastle Emlyn v Merthyr. Get down there!
Fy nheml sy'n yr Emlyn
Sponsored Links

scarletman View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Married with Kids - Close to Bankruptcy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2012 at 10:40pm
I can fell a Road Trip coming on .... Any of the Cardiff lot interested ?
Herman Tours ... Still the best way to travel !
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 5:53am
I'm so pleased someone posted this apart from me!!

Super if Emlyn could take this...have a look at the pack (yes the pack!) and in particular Llyr Lewis on the flank...bloody prospect..

Have a Diolch Bryn...

Bryn A! Wel! View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryn A! Wel! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 8:46am
Yes, they are quite a team this year. There's a loose-head, whom I think should move across the scrum, because he's HUGE! Gethin Davies
Fy nheml sy'n yr Emlyn
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 8:54am
I must have missed him, only seen one game this season mind, although my son just told me he takes some putting down!

Edit...hang on is it Twbs, Cads son mate?

There's also the 8 from Llandysul who I think is in the academy (think there are about 6 academy boys altogether)..Marks?

Edited by Wil Chips - 24 May 2012 at 9:27am
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryn A! Wel! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 9:40am
Yes, Chips - it is Cads boy. Dyfed Morgan -is it? The 8 from Llandysul - although not down on the web-site.

Edited by Bryn A! Wel! - 24 May 2012 at 9:42am
Fy nheml sy'n yr Emlyn
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 9:49am
No definately ---- Marks (Phil, Chris?)...anyway...heard a lot of good things about him too.

Apparently the single noticable thing is the size of the Emlyn boys..not renound as an area for producting big lads, but this team is packed with them.

Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryn A! Wel! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 9:52am
Originally posted by Wil Chips Wil Chips wrote:

No definately ---- Marks (Phil, Chris?)...anyway...heard a lot of good things about him too.

Apparently the single noticable thing is the size of the Emlyn boys..not renound as an area for producting big lads, but this team is packed with them.
Absolutely! I watched the Final against Quins a few weeks back, and that's what struck me. They looked as if they were an age-grade older than the Quins, but yet a lot of our boys still have a few years left in Youth.
Fy nheml sy'n yr Emlyn
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 12:11pm
Iesgyrn from an area as small as emlyn with such a high amount of good players you'd think they's put the menfolk out to stud mun...
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 12:50pm
Spreading East of Emlyn I here ! 
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryn A! Wel! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 3:45pm

Iesgyrn from an area as small as emlyn with such a high amount of good players you'd think they's put the menfolk out to stud mun...
Well you and I have gone international, anyway!! Wink They've put me out to graze now though Cry
Fy nheml sy'n yr Emlyn
LLANDRE View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LLANDRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 4:25pm
I might venture up for this. Its very heartening to hear of this alongside Carmarthen athletic and Kidwelly doing so well, the area seems to have talent still coming through. 

There must be good water running through the streams up in Emlyn at the moment.
West is Best (Fin gwybod)
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryn A! Wel! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2012 at 6:41pm
Originally posted by LLANDRE LLANDRE wrote:

I might venture up for this. Its very heartening to hear of this alongside Carmarthen athletic and Kidwelly doing so well, the area seems to have talent still coming through. 

There must be good water running through the streams up in Emlyn at the moment.
They must drink more of it these days, than we used to in my day, and less of the beer.
Fy nheml sy'n yr Emlyn
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2012 at 4:46am
The emlyn first team squad were in the club Friday morning for an 'all day sesh in Newcastle' --stag do for on ofe the players...that's what happened...they arrived at 10...bus was there...drove them up to Geordie Newcastle, left them there on the razzle for 48 hours and picked them up again..

Junior had never ever seen women like it...or words to that effect in the text he sent me...

So no I think the cwrw still comes first!
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryn A! Wel! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2012 at 8:19am

The emlyn first team squad were in the club Friday morning for an 'all day sesh in Newcastle' --stag do for on ofe the players...that's what happened...they arrived at 10...bus was there...drove them up to Geordie Newcastle, left them there on the razzle for 48 hours and picked them up again..

Junior had never ever seen women like it...or words to that effect in the text he sent me...

So no I think the cwrw still comes first!
Hey! What's changed!!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Fy nheml sy'n yr Emlyn
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2012 at 8:59am
I'm definitely going, if anyone needs a lift from Cardiff ! 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic