Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > CHAT BOARD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shower Gel

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2012 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by aber-fan aber-fan wrote:

Originally posted by scarletman scarletman wrote:

Originally posted by bazlewis bazlewis wrote:

I bet its that carbolic stuff Aber.

I've been known to use it - but unfortunately the women insist on buying some crap called 'Dove' these days!Unhappy

Ahhh Dove .... The sponsors of the 2012 WRU Autumn Internationals ! Wink

Not joking either !Shocked

http://www.wru.co.uk/tickets

Good grief!Shocked Almost as bad as that time Durex sponsored racing cars!

Perhaps Durex should return to motor racing with the SOFT, MEDIUM and HARD rubber they use in their tyres, quite apt,
In 1972, Roy Bergiers scored that try and said "that was for you lofty"

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
Sponsored Links

haydn_davies View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haydn_davies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2012 at 4:11pm
Which ones are best in the wet though Lofty??
Think, think, think - it's a thinking man's game!! - The Great Carwyn James.
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2012 at 12:04am

Believe it or not, some of us old timers still use soap. Anything else, and you're paying for the water content IMHO!
Soap is for dirty people! LOL
Scarlets!!!
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2012 at 12:15am
Originally posted by Mrfwon Mrfwon wrote:

Into the Original Source range at the moment ... Sea Salt & Cracked Black Pepper is good for a wake up ... Whilst Black Mint is really cooling .. Like a Rub Down with 100 packets of extra strong mints ... Interesting experience in the Nads region on first use #tingles !
You aren't wrong! bought some the other day as it was half price in ASDA, and [beep] me, felt like I'd been coated in Deep Freeze spray after the shower!!!!
While on the subject of Original Source, I also picked up a bottle of Black Pepper and Chillie while it was on offer. It smelt really nice, but [beep] Me Faro!!!! It was like having a shower in Tobasco Sauce................I kid you not!!!! ShockedShockedShockedShocked You'll be Scarlet Red after a shower with that stuff!!!! ShockedShockedShockedShocked
Scarlets!!!
scarletman View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Married with Kids - Close to Bankruptcy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2012 at 7:52pm

Into the Original Source range at the moment ... Sea Salt & Cracked Black Pepper is good for a wake up ... Whilst Black Mint is really cooling .. Like a Rub Down with 100 packets of extra strong mints ... Interesting experience in the Nads region on first use #tingles !
You aren't wrong! bought some the other day as it was half price in ASDA, and [beep] me, felt like I'd been coated in Deep Freeze spray after the shower!!!!
While on the subject of Original Source, I also picked up a bottle of Black Pepper and Chillie while it was on offer. It smelt really nice, but [beep] Me Faro!!!! It was like having a shower in Tobasco Sauce................I kid you not!!!! ShockedShockedShockedShocked You'll be Scarlet Red after a shower with that stuff!!!! ShockedShockedShockedShocked

Oops ... Forgot to mention that last week  !
Herman Tours ... Still the best way to travel !
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2012 at 12:21pm

Most definitely a shower of champions! LOL
Scarlets!!!
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2012 at 12:22pm

1 degree short of thermonuclear ! Shocked
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2012 at 12:46pm

1 degree short of thermonuclear ! Shocked
Have you read their website for the Black Pepper and Chillie! LOL

"Black Pepper and Chilli Shower Gel

After a hard day of whatever life has thrown in your direction, this hearty shower stuff contains two of nature’s most fiery ingredients! What more could you want to help re-invigorate those tired, achy muscles and get them ready for your next awe-inspiring challenge in record time!

The little chillies making an appearance in this invigorating hair and body wash score over 100,000 scoville scale - a measure of their hot and spicy nature! When blended with distinctive black peppercorns, the result is this warming, revitalizing shower experience. Showering will never be the same again"

LOLLOLLOL
Scarlets!!!
Once a monkey View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Pull !!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Once a monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2012 at 1:11pm
Why would you put a concoction like that anywhere near your most treasured assets munConfused
#George
salmidach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salmidach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2012 at 1:13pm
[beep] me faro, what will they think of next...

"after a night out on the lash, come home and have a shower with our new Kebab smelling gel - not only will you wake up with a hangover you can also smell like a kebab"
They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance - Terry Pratchett
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2012 at 3:33pm
Originally posted by Once a monkey Once a monkey wrote:

Why would you put a concoction like that anywhere near your most treasured assets munConfused
I have to admit, most showel gels don't do what it says on the tin, Original Source however! ShockedShockedShockedLOL

The mint one is great first thing in the morning, and after a gym session, but I can really only see the benefit of the chillie one in the winter when the boiler has broken!!! ShockedShockedShocked
Scarlets!!!
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2012 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by salmidach salmidach wrote:

"after a night out on the lash, come home and have a shower with our new Kebab smelling gel - not only will you wake up with a hangover you can also smell like a kebab"
Could you imagine a Nando's Piri Piri Chicken one though, [beep] Me Faro, I'd be rolling in it like a pig in shit! ShockedShockedShockedLOLLOLLOL
Scarlets!!!
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2012 at 4:32pm

Could you imagine a Nando's Piri Piri Chicken one though, [beep] Me Faro, I'd be rolling in it like a pig in shit! ShockedShockedShockedLOLLOLLOL

& This to replace the ever popular Dermopeel ....

Available for stag nights here !

Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2012 at 4:18pm

& This to replace the ever popular Dermopeel ....

Available for stag nights here !

That would be painful! ShockedLOLLOLLOL
Scarlets!!!
LLANDRE View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LLANDRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2012 at 4:43pm
Im still using the shower gel from the free samples from the Absolute Hotel in Limerick!!! Wink
West is Best (Fin gwybod)
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2012 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by LLANDRE LLANDRE wrote:

Im still using the shower gel from the free samples from the Absolute Hotel in Limerick!!! Wink

LOL You either nicked a load of them Mart .... Or you stink ! Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic