Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > CHAT BOARD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Will we ever understand women.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bazlewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Will we ever understand women.
    Posted: 20 June 2012 at 10:27pm
Today I was stood at a local bus stop when a young woman in her 20's stood next to me. It has been lovely weather up here today and this young woman had more than half of her rather large bust on display. After a few minutes she turned towards this young lad and shouted why are you looking at my tits.The lads reply was with all the pretty girls down town why would I look at you. Most of us at the bus stop burst out laughing my question is why didn't she?
Sponsored Links

Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2012 at 10:36pm
She needs more practice in this kind of role play
Sam Cheese View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sam Cheese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2012 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by bazlewis bazlewis wrote:

Today I was stood at a local bus stop when a young woman in her 20's stood next to me. It has been lovely weather up here today and this young woman had more than half of her rather large bust on display. After a few minutes she turned towards this young lad and shouted why are you looking at my tits.The lads reply was with all the pretty girls down town why would I look at you. Most of us at the bus stop burst out laughing my question is why didn't she?

Surely the answer is "Because they are tits. Are you an moron?".
You will know the vengeance of the Lord Humungus! I promise you... nobody... nobody... gets out of here alive!
scarlet96 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarlet96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2012 at 10:58pm
Originally posted by Sam Cheese Sam Cheese wrote:

Surely the answer is "Because they are tits. Are you an moron?".

bazlewis View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bazlewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2012 at 11:46pm
I think what I am getting at is why do some women display so much flesh then moan when blokes look at them.
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2012 at 7:18am

this young lad baz,does he follow the scarlets and have a tendancy to lie about his age?Wink
lofty evans View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2012 at 8:10am

Will we ever understand women

Never, Smile

In 1972, Roy Bergiers scored that try and said "that was for you lofty"

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
Once a monkey View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Pull !!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Once a monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2012 at 8:13am

I think what I am getting at is why do some women display so much flesh then moan when blokes look at them.
Baz, as difficult to answer as the meaning of life that mate. Perhaps we'll never know. But, in the meantime however, instead of trying to find an answer to this  phenomena, perhaps you should simply proceed with furtive glances and thank god that the sun does occasionally shine.Big smile

#George
dr_martinov View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr_martinov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2012 at 9:22am
Or wear sunglasses.

She'll probably notice the direction you're staring in and the drool may give it away.
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2012 at 9:36am

Whilst being a lighthearted subject It is a question that's baffling. I asked a girl the other day and she said it's because if females feel comfortable in it they'll wear it.

On hindsight I should have known she was 16 by her school uniform and maybe cornering her in a lane and asking her about breasts was a bad idea.
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr_martinov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2012 at 9:42am
Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

Whilst being a lighthearted subject It is a question that's baffling. I asked a girl the other day and she said it's because if females feel comfortable in it they'll wear it.

On hindsight I should have known she was 16 by her school uniform and maybe cornering her in a lane and asking her about breasts was a bad idea.

LOL

[beep]ing hilarious.

I think most ladies are OK with a subtle glance but it's leering they find a bit distasteful. What they aren't quite fully aware of is the power of the boobs and how they can reduce even the most intellectually developed man to a deer in the headlights.

This is basically why women are in charge of every relationship. I'd like to make a sexist joke that at least we earn more money and that's what they like about us but not so any more. Even sperm banks and advanced cloning techniques are undermining the very need for men. I think our days are numbered guys! 
Gate12 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gate12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2012 at 9:44am
I'll take one for the team and ask the mrs later, if no-one hears from me check for freshly dug earth in my back garden.
bazlewis View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bazlewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2012 at 12:53pm
ladram it was not me ogling her, I only caught a glimpse but it was a big glimpse.
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2012 at 2:18pm

ladram it was not me ogling her, I only caught a glimpse but it was a big glimpse.
c'mon now baz i've heard you have retractable heels in your shoes which enable you to lean whichever side you require.Big smile
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr_martinov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2012 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

c'mon now baz i've heard you have retractable heels in your shoes which enable you to lean whichever side you require.Big smile

Better than perving down a hole in a roof at her. Wink
aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2012 at 2:44pm

A related puzzle is why some young women wear ridiculously short skirts, then spend a lot of time and effort tugging these lower when they walk or sit.

Baffling.
“You cannot reason a man out of what he never reasoned himself into.” (Jonathan Swift)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic