Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Squad 2023-24 / Songsheet / Video Archive

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by A Evans A Evans wrote:

Top effort mate. Can't wait to watch these. You ok to convert my United 99 Treble vid? Big smileWink

yes of course. as long as you dont mind it being severely edited.Wink
Sponsored Links

Speedy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by salmidach salmidach wrote:

I don't think I've ever watched the cardiff game where we won the league!

great footage of a few of us pouring onto the pitch at the end through the billboard gate.LOL
salmidach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salmidach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by Speedy Speedy wrote:

Top effort mate. Can't wait to watch these. You ok to convert my United 99 Treble vid? Big smileWink

just record over it with the road to instanbul dvd bud.. how many times?????
They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance - Terry Pratchett
salmidach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salmidach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:32pm

great footage of a few of us pouring onto the pitch at the end through the billboard gate.LOL

does it capture Multinational giving a man hug to Coach Driver.... spent the last 10 minutes of that game down the steps unable to watch
They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance - Terry Pratchett
Speedy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:36pm
anyway back to the rugby. enough manc baiting. there`ll be plenty of time for that soon enough.
Micro Duck View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Micro Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:37pm
The Scarlet Fever vid was released by the club as a DVD, but the quality on that is ropey.
New KALAMAFONI - BEAST MODE t-shirt now available online.

Plus a new 'Sosban Fach Scoundrels' range.

Paste the link below into your URL:
https://llanelli.teemill.com/
Speedy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:38pm

does it capture Multinational giving a man hug to Coach Driver.... spent the last 10 minutes of that game down the steps unable to watch

yes, its all there.

along with the jackson5 backround music to madden (with mcbryde popping up in the backround) "its paaaarty tiiiiiiiime"
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:39pm
I'm asking for royalties if I can see myself in any of these...you won't recoginize me mind as I had hair like Doc Martinov's avatar in these there days...
Micro Duck View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Micro Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:43pm
George North and Priestland are planning to recreate the Colin Stephens/Ieuan Evans switch, in Dublin on May 18th 2013.Tongue
New KALAMAFONI - BEAST MODE t-shirt now available online.

Plus a new 'Sosban Fach Scoundrels' range.

Paste the link below into your URL:
https://llanelli.teemill.com/
A Evans View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2012 at 1:54pm

19 Wink
We are Con Air. You will be assimilated. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.
Speedy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:02pm

19 Wink

isnt it funny how the amount of titles they won wasnt significant until the 19th?

liverpool. a measure of utds success.Wink
Speedy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by Micro Duck Micro Duck wrote:

George North and Priestland are planning to recreate the Colin Stephens/Ieuan Evans switch, in Dublin on May 18th 2013.Tongue

i`d love to see us recreate the ella in a big game again. 

i remember we did it again against pontypool with simon davies coming in who was 14 that day.

not sure which season it was tho.
Speedy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by Wil Chips Wil Chips wrote:

I'm asking for royalties if I can see myself in any of these...you won't recoginize me mind as I had hair like Doc Martinov's avatar in these there days...

i think there are a few of us in there along the way.

A Evans View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:06pm

19 Wink

isnt it funny how the amount of titles they won wasnt significant until the 19th?

liverpool. a measure of utds success.Wink
Now now, you know you lot started it. When we had 7 titles you lot held out a banner saying 'come back when you've won 18'. What were we supposed to do mun? WinkBig smile
We are Con Air. You will be assimilated. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.
A Evans View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:10pm

Speedy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2012 at 2:13pm
yeap, just as i suspected. liverpool lead, utd follow.

when will you carve your own destiny instead of following the instructions the kop gives you?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
  Share Topic