Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Squad 2023-24 / Songsheet / Video Archive

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kcreg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2012 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by Speedy Speedy wrote:

Originally posted by kcreg kcreg wrote:

hi speedy,how much do you charge to convert a video to dvd?i've got a load of old vhs tapes of scarlet highlights,from the 80's,through to about the early noughties?

nothing, all i`ll want is to borrow them, they`ll be looked after, and i`ll make a copy for myself as well as you.

they`ll all then be returned to you good as new. asap. it only takes the time to play them. so i could probably do 3 an evening.

pm me if you like.

no charge, the pleasure is all mine.

that goes for anyone out there who wants vids converted to disk that hasnt the facilities to do it themselves.
i'll give you a phone later ok.maybe you can pop over and pick them up mate.have a cuppa or something ok.
I WAS THERE-LIBERTY STADIUM 11/9/07 & 26/3/16

OSPREYS 9-SCARLETS 14!
OSPEYS 16-SCARLETS 25!
Sponsored Links

LLANDRE View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LLANDRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2012 at 12:44pm
The 1989 game v the All Blacks is on You tube 
West is Best (Fin gwybod)
Mike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2012 at 1:00pm
Thanks for doing this mate. The stuff you, Snedds and others do really is valued by so many people. Great to have these moments from our history recorded and available to everyone.
scarletnut View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletnut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2012 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by Mike Mike wrote:

Thanks for doing this mate. The stuff you, Snedds and others do really is valued by so many people. Great to have these moments from our history recorded and available to everyone.
Agree fantastic work!!!
I still wake up late at night and think of what might have been when tim stimpson hit that jammy penalty1
kcreg View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kcreg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2012 at 1:04pm

here,here.Clap

OSPREYS 9-SCARLETS 14!
OSPEYS 16-SCARLETS 25!
Speedy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2012 at 2:15pm

shucksEmbarrassed
lofty evans View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2012 at 2:17pm

Originally posted by kcreg kcreg wrote:

hi speedy,how much do you charge to convert a video to dvd?i've got a load of old vhs tapes of scarlet highlights,from the 80's,through to about the early noughties?

nothing, all i`ll want is to borrow them, they`ll be looked after, and i`ll make a copy for myself as well as you.

they`ll all then be returned to you good as new. asap. it only takes the time to play them. so i could probably do 3 an evening.

pm me if you like.

no charge, the pleasure is all mine.

that goes for anyone out there who wants vids converted to disk that hasnt the facilities to do it themselves.

Scarletdom at its best...
In 1972, Roy Bergiers scored that try and said "that was for you lofty"

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
Keithd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keithd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2012 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

I think the club have got copies of old games too.

I gave them videos of quite a few games that I taped. Never got them back though.
Speedy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:04pm
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:12pm

Awesome that fella.
Speedy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by Wil Chips Wil Chips wrote:

Awesome that fella.

thats nothing mate. you should see the pot of 23crt gold kc reg has just given me!

23 videos of 70`s 80`s 90`s and 00`s.

let the orgy commenceSmile
kcreg View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kcreg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:35pm
speedy going to have some fun watching my video's,just left with 23 tapes (hope theres no blueys  in there by mistake EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

OSPREYS 9-SCARLETS 14!
OSPEYS 16-SCARLETS 25!
kcreg View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kcreg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2012 at 7:47pm

Originally posted by Wil Chips Wil Chips wrote:

Awesome that fella.

thats nothing mate. you should see the pot of 23crt gold kc reg has just given me!

23 videos of 70`s 80`s 90`s and 00`s.

let the orgy commenceSmile
my paintbrush has gone rock hard now pal,will have to pay another visit to wilkos now Smile nice to catch up earlier we did a lot of reminiscing in 5 mins pal LOLLOL more like 2 1/2 hrs,enjoy the videos and thanks again

OSPREYS 9-SCARLETS 14!
OSPEYS 16-SCARLETS 25!
Speedy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:10pm
i know, i`d said i`d call up my mates house at 5. lol. didn`t leave yours til gone 7pm!

some cracking games mate. no bluey`s as of yet.......Wink

although the one labled spa weekend looks intriguing!LOL
kcreg View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kcreg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2012 at 10:15pm

i know, i`d said i`d call up my mates house at 5. lol. didn`t leave yours til gone 7pm!

some cracking games mate. no bluey`s as of yet.......Wink

although the one labled spa weekend looks intriguing!LOL
shit,i think they're me and mrs kc's home made ones!!don't put them on here for f##ks sake!!

OSPREYS 9-SCARLETS 14!
OSPEYS 16-SCARLETS 25!
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2012 at 11:10pm
..Youtube would be better..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>
  Share Topic