Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > AROUND THE REGION > Llanelli
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Llanelli v Quins tomorrow night

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote omri jones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2012 at 8:48pm

Any updates? or is it 0 - 0?

Sponsored Links

ewbank2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ewbank2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:03pm
Llanelli 20 Quins 8
Tries for Keenan and Dale Ford
Scarlets am Byth
coldith View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coldith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:05pm
Is that the final score?
ewbank2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ewbank2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:06pm
yes final score
Scarlets am Byth
supertaf View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:21pm
Great stuff, well done bois ! :)
Scarlets - Suppliers of fine rugby since 1872
tim d View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tim d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:27pm

thought it was a good display by the rfc.the whole team tackled their hearts out,especially keirnan and hughes in the midfield.bit disapointed by the quins.a big team but didn"t offer a lot.

I'm sick of it
Scarletstarch View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Scarletstarch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2012 at 10:03pm
Brilliant win, Llanelli defence was immense and considering the bad conditions and handling errors we thoroughly enjoyed the game! Llanelli were totally in control of the game and nice to see some new faces in the team stepping up and making their mark!  Hope Jonny Lewis is okay as he took a heavy knock first half and was replaced for the second half! Cold and wet so a hot toddy on the cards to warm me up  Big smile
"YMA O HYD"
Andrew's Dad View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew's Dad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:37pm
Great night. Only thing that spoilt it for me was the fact we did not observe two minutes for our fallen, it being Rememberance Weekend and all. Having been a Royal Naval Reservist for over 20 years and counting, i was a bit peeved tbh, but what do you expect.  If Eldon was there he would have made sure it was observed. Rant Over.
50% Union (Llanelli RFC, Scarlets) 50% League (Scorpions,Crusaders) 100% RUGBY
LLANDRE View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LLANDRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:54pm
We played well i thought in poor conditions. Ripper and Justin James really make the RFC tick .
I thought had Digby Bird had his best game in a Llaneli shirt and looke really sharp.

Nice to see Ken, Foxy, Emyr Phillips, Nick Reynolds, Rhodri Jones, Lee Williams watching.

James Davies looked  good for  the Quins too
West is Best (Fin gwybod)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic