Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > CHAT BOARD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BT Sport

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salmidach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by Sosban bach Sosban bach wrote:

Haven't got what in Llanelli? Bt sport?

no virgin tv
They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance - Terry Pratchett
Sponsored Links

SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2013 at 12:27pm
Sky sports free tomorrow.

LINK

Edited by SA14 - 16 August 2013 at 3:53pm
supertaf View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:31pm
The main issue with BT sport seems to be that it doesn't support multiroom. Added it recently and discovered that as it'sviewing card based not package (BT have no access to the SKY account database), they can't verify that the second box is actually in the same property hence won't add it. They are apparently working on it but does look like a major oversight by them as many SKY customers have multiroom.
Scarlets - Suppliers of fine rugby since 1872
KID A View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KID A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by supertaf supertaf wrote:

The main issue with BT sport seems to be that it doesn't support multiroom.

It does on Virgin Media
salmidach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salmidach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by supertaf supertaf wrote:

The main issue with BT sport seems to be that it doesn't support multiroom. Added it recently and discovered that as it'sviewing card based not package (BT have no access to the SKY account database), they can't verify that the second box is actually in the same property hence won't add it. They are apparently working on it but does look like a major oversight by them as many SKY customers have multiroom.

this is because the package isn't sold by sky, but by bt themselves, whilst espn was sold through sky.
They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance - Terry Pratchett
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2013 at 3:52pm
A pretty detailed view regarding the football side!

Turkish Fez View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turkish Fez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:55pm
I'm with Virginmedia and have the sports package. Only last week I queried what was going to happen with access to BT as bar HC I was losing all rugby. They said a package had not been sorted yet. Told them I was likely to leave to a provider who could support my requirement.
We all had Doctor's papers!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic