Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > BAZ LEWIS' SCARLET FEVER GOLD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Scarlets bat symbol

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Not so mad.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote The Mad Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Scarlets bat symbol
    Posted: 11 April 2014 at 11:21am
i have been thinking i was out walking last night because i could not sleep and i saw a bat in the woods, it reminded me of that batman film with michael keating not related to the irish singer i dont think but when goffam city was in big trouble they put a big bat symbol in the sky so that batman would now nasty men were in town and he could catch them it looked like this

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140216194303/batman/images/8/81/6a00e54ee7b64288330115704957a4970c-400wi.jpg

so we dont get many fans in park y scarlets do we, this could be used as a marketing tool in the sky above llanelli at night a scarlets symbol with information about the next match and encourage people to watch it in park y scarlets and not on tv, easterbee could switch it on last thing at night before he leaves, it could be the scarlets symbol instead of the bat there could lots of them around llanelli,  in kidwelly it could read 'dont watch us on the telly we are not far from kidwelly', in town it could read 'dont frown you can walk here from town' and in bryn it could read 'walk here from the bryn and get thin', this tecnology would not cost much and it would insure the scarlets symbol is seen everywhere in the region at night, you could get other people to turn them on in kidwelly and places far from park y scarlets because easterbee will be tired and cant drive to turn them on everywhere, kids would be inspired to see scarlets symbol in the sky they love batman and would nag parents to take them to park y scarlets, we need to think outside the box, please sign my partition thanks mad monk
please sign my partition for shingler on wing http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/shingler-on-the-wing
Sponsored Links

KID A View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KID A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2014 at 11:22am
Originally posted by The Mad Monk The Mad Monk wrote:

michael keating not related to the irish singer

These are getting better.
gofer88 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote gofer88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2014 at 11:32am
I think Hooters needs to set up a meeting with this guy!
Scarlets elite away supporters - Con Air
RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2014 at 11:37am
this thread is awesome!
Scarlet O'Hara View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarlet O'Hara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2014 at 11:46am
So it seems that we are up for running with this one, probably best done in winter though and besides the batteries in my torch are pretty low.
Westwalian View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Westwalian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2014 at 11:51am
I haven't commented on your other threads cause i've thought they were ridiculous LOL But this one is genius! Brilliant idea Thumbs Up
Ian Lewis View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ian Lewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2014 at 11:59am
Sign him up as our marketing guru, pure genius.
It's not always about where you end up, it's about how you get there.
Mike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2014 at 12:01pm
Mad Monk has rescued this forum.
Micro Duck View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Micro Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2014 at 12:05pm
Seriously, I love this. If I was allowed to use the Scarlets logo, it would be on a t shirt tonight!
New KALAMAFONI - BEAST MODE t-shirt now available online.

Plus a new 'Sosban Fach Scoundrels' range.

Paste the link below into your URL:
https://llanelli.teemill.com/
surfing-mtber View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote surfing-mtber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2014 at 12:07pm
Love it.
Joshua24:15
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2014 at 12:08pm
You need to start posting in threads Mr Monk not just your own. What are your views on European rugby?
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2014 at 12:25pm
This man's on fire. Great idea.
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
Gate12 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gate12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2014 at 12:39pm

Buy that man a drink, he's absolutely on fire.

We need to use this quick before someone steals the idea.
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2014 at 12:44pm
Shirley the best place to have the projector is atop of Bigyn hill? With high security to keep Penyfan kids out of course.
Gary Coleman View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Who are we?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary Coleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2014 at 1:02pm
Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

Shirley the best place to have the projector is atop of Bigyn hill? With high security to keep Penyfan kids out of course.

Less of this imperialist snobbery please!
Scadley Hog View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scadley Hog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2014 at 1:09pm
Great idea.  Farmers also use coloured wrap / tape to keep crows of round-bale sileage.  It would be cool if there was a Scarlets logo they could stick on so people driving past could see loads of bales marketing the club.  It's a mainly rural region so there aren't a great deal of billboards, etc...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic