Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > BAZ LEWIS' SCARLET FEVER GOLD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Baz Lewis's Funeral

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletsrules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:36pm
Will there be a minute silence before the game on Saturday for Baz?
Sponsored Links

TheOracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheOracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:52pm
Tell the boys in the changing room that it's for baz
rolly View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:45am
I couldn't think of a better honour if there was one and it would be well deserved .
157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:28am
Originally posted by scarletsrules scarletsrules wrote:

Sorry - not used to this ! Helen here again. A minute's silence has been requested and I was told at Parc y Scarlets that they would ask. Not hopeful though as I think it might set a bit of a precedent.
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:46am
Originally posted by 157cb 157cb wrote:

Originally posted by scarletsrules scarletsrules wrote:

Sorry - not used to this ! Helen here again. A minute's silence has been requested and I was told at Parc y Scarlets that they would ask. Not hopeful though as I think it might set a bit of a precedent.

what about a round of applause at a set time?
TheOracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TheOracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:59am
I FEAR IT WILL HAVE TO BE PRIOR TO THE START
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:06am
Originally posted by TheOracle TheOracle wrote:

I FEAR IT WILL HAVE TO BE PRIOR TO THE START

that would be fine,what about the concourse bar where we used to have the half time meetings?obviously the other bars could do the same.
TheOracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TheOracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:28am
That would be a good idea....its not like you
157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2015 at 6:25pm
Helen here again. Sorry to use Mark's log in but only way I know.
There are still 2 spaces available on the bus leaving Parc y Scarlets on Tuesday morning so if anyone else would like to come then please call me on 07842 681876
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2015 at 12:08pm
Val, all,

I wish I could be there to pay my respects on Tuesday.  I'm sure he would want you all to raise a glass and smile about the times spent in his company.

It feels very little as a mark of respect truth be told, but I'll be wearing my Scarlets shirt to work on Tuesday.  #forBaz
LLANDRE View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LLANDRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2015 at 9:42pm
Just to let you know that whoever is there from us as supporters will be singing Sosban Fach during the service without the assistance of a organ or such like. Thanks to Helen and her assistance quite a few of us are making our way up on Tuesday. I spoke to Val earlier and it seems that a totally fitting service has been put in place . A real friend to all.
West is Best (Fin gwybod)
solihullscarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solihullscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2015 at 7:56am
For anyone travelling up tomorrow the postcode for Oakley Wood Crematorium is CV33 9QP. The wake at The Leopard in Bishops Tachbrook is CV33 9RN.
#UniteAndFight against the crooked Pro12
M.M. View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M.M. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2015 at 10:05am
Originally posted by solihullscarlet solihullscarlet wrote:

For anyone travelling up tomorrow the postcode for Oakley Wood Crematorium is CV33 9QP. The wake at The Leopard in Bishops Tachbrook is CV33 9RN.

3 pm @ Oakley Wood?

solihullscarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote solihullscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2015 at 12:53pm
Yes
#UniteAndFight against the crooked Pro12
M.M. View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M.M. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2015 at 12:56pm
Diolch
OwainLlanedi View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OwainLlanedi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2015 at 12:58pm
A safe journey to all and I hope everything goes without a hitch. It's great to read about so many of Baz's mates making the journey - I'm sure the gesture will be highly appreciated.
"Er gwaetha pob Dic SiƓn Dafydd, Er gwaetha 'rhen Fagi a'i chriw, Byddwn yma hyd ddiwedd amser, A bydd yr iaith Gymraeg yn fyw!"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic