Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > BAZ LEWIS' SCARLET FEVER GOLD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Baz Lewis's Funeral

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2015 at 12:10am
Managed to get enough done in work today to be able to go tomorrow. Driving up with Llandre and a few others.

The mileage he put in week in week out for the Scarlets, I just feel that this is something small that I can do to appreciate that.

Edited by Alun - 06 January 2015 at 12:13am
Cartref newydd, Stadiwm newydd, Penod newydd, Yr un freuddwyd.

"Does na unman yn debyg i adra, ond mae adra'n debyg iawn i 'chdi."

All statements-My opinions
Sponsored Links

ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2015 at 6:21am
i'm unable to make it today but my thoughts will be there,give him a big send of all who are able to attend.
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2015 at 7:25am
Our thoughts will be with you all this afternoon at Baz's service. So sad at not being able to make it.

So many people looking back and saying their life was enriched by having met him. Memories live on.
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
Once a monkey View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Pull !!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Once a monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2015 at 8:41am
Saddened that I won't be able to make it today, but safe journey to all who travel, and I am sure you will give him the send off he so richly deserved.

Be raising a glass to the Big Man tonight.
#George
aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2015 at 8:57am
Hope all  who can attend remember the request to wear Scarlets colours.

RIP Baz.
“You cannot reason a man out of what he never reasoned himself into.” (Jonathan Swift)
M.M. View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote M.M. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2015 at 9:16am
Be leaving for the Midlands before long.

Hope we can give a fitting send off to a great Scarlets supporter.

SAV View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SAV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2015 at 9:24am
sorry  cant make it today, but i will be thinking about baz at 3pm . a true scarlet .
as all the coaches left stradey , bound for nottingham , a sign on the m4 at hendy said , please can the last person close the door behind them , memories
157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2015 at 9:36am
Val accept my sincerest apologies I will not able to attend today because of illness .
    A safe journey to all travelling to the Midlands today.
     One thing Is for sure today at 3pm,I ll have my Scarlet shirt on and will be raising a glass to one of Scarlets fin est,RIP Baz .
swm View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote swm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2015 at 9:43am
leaving in 30 min with alan and Andrew sutch a sad day today rip baz will never be forgoten
steve and ang
BrummieScarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrummieScarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2015 at 10:00am
I'm on the train down from Wigan already. . . Safe journey for everyone heading to The Midlands....
Sosban bach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sosban bach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2015 at 10:02am
Again gutted I can't make this, my thoughts will be with val and of course the big man himself! Safe journey to those attending and sing loud and proud!
Scarletstarch View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarletstarch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2015 at 10:56am
Safe journey to all travelling to the Midlands today to show support to Val and her family in remembrance of a faithful Scarlets' supporter! RIP Baz Heart
"YMA O HYD"
bazlewis View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote bazlewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2015 at 10:32pm
Apologies for using Baz's log in but I needed to just say a HUGE Thank you to all you lovely Scarlet supporters who attended Baz's funeral today. You made his day special myself and his family are truly grateful for your contributions . Special thanks to Solihull scarlet and highbury scarlet for their touching words. Thanks also to you all for your superb singing of Sospan Fach during the service. You are all truly wonderous. I shall return with the support of Solihull scarlet to the Parc soon. Bless you all xx
To be a Scarlet is as good as it gets
Wil Scarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Scarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2015 at 10:38pm
He deserved all the tributes - a special guy and a special fan. Bless you Baz!
Scott Williams - I think I'll cut down on the fags!
daveoda View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daveoda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2015 at 10:44pm
A truly marvellous man whose presence we will miss greatly,you enriched our lives with your friendship.
RIP Baz.
YMLAEN SCARLETS!!!
s.pimpernel View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
A.F.K.A.P.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s.pimpernel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2015 at 11:00pm
Good effort by all those who went. I`ve raised a glass to the big guy tonight when I got in from work.
I would say RIP, but no doubt Grav will seek you out quick enough to join him, Hefin and Bernard Thomas down at the Scarlets clubhouse in the sky.
In Pivac we trust
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic