Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Priestland to Bath - Confirmed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 27>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ffidel Bennett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2015 at 4:19pm
How could he think of wearing a shirt which would have his name under THATCHER - Attila the hen - who ordered the sinking of the rustbucket Belgrano, by a British nuclear submarine while it was sailing away from the exclusion zone, sending 300 young Argentine conscripts to a horrible death.
Sponsored Links

Westwalian View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Westwalian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2015 at 4:27pm
I can't blame him if he goes, but if he does then Gatland's law should be enforced!
Defender of Priestland
Snippy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snippy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2015 at 4:43pm
Any youngsters coming through?Josh Lewis or Dan Jones.It seems some development players look the part?thoughts?
Whippy
Wasp View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wasp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2015 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by Snippy Snippy wrote:

Any youngsters coming through?Josh Lewis or Dan Jones.It seems some development players look the part?thoughts?
We need an experienced 10. It's inconceivable to go into the next season without one.

If not Owen Williams then we'll have to bring in an import I'd guess
We're still still here, but I wish we were in an Anglo-Welsh
DDF View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DDF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2015 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by Snippy Snippy wrote:

Pretty sure Rhys signed 2-3 weeks ago.

Dan Jones is highly regarded within the region, also been some interest from outside the region in him. Can't see Patchell coming, while still under contract. Can see a NWQ 10 coming in. 
Jag View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2015 at 4:53pm
Josh Lewis looks promising but is still developing. Steve Shingler isn't good enough to be our absolute number one I don't think. He's solid but we need someone to release the backs as our first choice. Priestland is going to leave a big hole.

Edited by Jag - 04 January 2015 at 4:53pm
Ymlaen Llanelli!
scarletabroad View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote scarletabroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2015 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by Ffidel Bennett Ffidel Bennett wrote:

How could he think of wearing a shirt which would have his name under THATCHER - Attila the hen - who ordered the sinking of the rustbucket Belgrano, by a British nuclear submarine while it was sailing away from the exclusion zone, sending 300 young Argentine conscripts to a horrible death.

then they should have stayed at home and prevented the deaths of and injuries of the British forces HMS Sheffield etc so lets just stay on topic
Patchell for me similar in style to Rhys but a more consistent boot
TheOracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheOracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2015 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by scarletabroad scarletabroad wrote:

then they should have stayed at home and prevented the deaths of and injuries of the British forces HMS Sheffield etc so lets just stay on topic
Dont often agree with Ffidel but this time shes correct ...she should have been sent to prison for that ....and before the ex forces guys attack me , just remember when the first iraq war was going on ..she sent welsh soldiers into war whilst still selling weapons to the enemy....remember the tapering pipeline that turned into a super gun......
she was scum
On a different note rhys isnt going
TheOracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheOracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2015 at 5:03pm
Sorry meant to say he not she above
Jag View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2015 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by TheOracle TheOracle wrote:

Dont often agree with Ffidel but this time shes correct ...she should have been sent to prison for that ....and before the ex forces guys attack me , just remember when the first iraq war was going on ..she sent welsh soldiers into war whilst still selling weapons to the enemy....remember the tapering pipeline that turned into a super gun......
she was scum

On what basis do you say Rhys isn't going?
Ymlaen Llanelli!
TheOracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheOracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2015 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by Jag Jag wrote:

she was scum

I  cant say at present but wait until wednesday / thursday ...ive alrady said to much and may live to regret itShocked
Jag View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2015 at 5:13pm
Simon Thomas on Twitter says it's a certainty that he's joining Bath, so either you have some immensely privileged information or you're entirely wrong.
Ymlaen Llanelli!
John View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2015 at 5:18pm

I  cant say at present but wait until wednesday / thursday ...ive alrady said to much and may live to regret itShocked

Perhaps we will have a fly half called Rhys P next season. But I'm disappointed if Rhys is going because with ball in hand, he is the best flyhalf outside Australia and those ones have flaws as well. I would not be devastated though because the reasons appear to be other than sugar-daddy millionaire club owners splashing the cash. I think we may have begun to turn the corner on that problem.  
TheOracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheOracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2015 at 5:18pm

Simon Thomas on Twitter says it's a certainty that he's joining Bath, so either you have some immensely privileged information or you're entirely wrong.
Its up to you ....but remember the fail also has andy bowell as their chief rugby spokesperson......You have to realise this fact
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2015 at 5:18pm
another season another big name leaves us,the board are probably looking at the exit doors to the casualty departments of local hospitals for players who others have discarded.
TheOracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheOracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2015 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

another season another big name leaves us,the board are probably looking at the exit doors to the casualty departments of local hospitals for players who others have discarded.
Can you play 10 as avoidance of anything is your strongpoint ...especially tax avaoidance
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 27>
  Share Topic