Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hello New Members !!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5556575859 61>
Author
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2015 at 8:44pm
Welcome Joni.

You've clearly got taste.
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
Sponsored Links

theieuan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theieuan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2015 at 8:31am
Originally posted by joni_bach joni_bach wrote:

Hello everyone, I'm John and I thought I'd better join after stalking these pages for some time. I grew up in Scotland and never got to see the Scarlets as a kid. The nearest they got was 40 miles away from me in Perth once in 1997 against the mighty Caledonian Reds! 

I've lived in Wales since 2004 and was lucky enough to enjoy the atmosphere at Stradey for a few years. Recently graduated as a 'mature' student of economics and just about to start work for OSTC, who are sponsors of the Ospreys, I know, sorry :s but I'm very much a Scarlets season-ticket holder, I don't really like it in the Liberty, I've been to Kingholm more times, it's a better atmosphere I reckon. Anyway, looking forward to another season getting rained on in the north enclosure!  

Welcome joni~-bach. It wouldn't be the same without the rain lol
robeth View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robeth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2015 at 4:09pm
Hi guys, shock horror, I am not a Scarlet supporter. I am currently Chair of XVIth Warrior, Glasgow Warriors official supporters group. Like to check up on opposition Forums etc. Looking forward to Saturday's game and meeting any of you in The Clubhouse before and after. Any questions, give me a message and I will see what I can do. Should be an interesting season. Good luck and all the best.
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2015 at 4:20pm
Thanks for the intro...
SVD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2015 at 5:02pm
Thanks robeth -won't be there Saturday but hopefully in Glasgow for Champions' Cup. Good luck to you too. See you in Llanelli!.
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2015 at 6:08pm
Robeth
Might be worth posting something in the Glasgow away thread on Away Trips..
You guys are typically well organised and good at posting these notices of welcome, for which, thanks.
joni_bach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joni_bach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2015 at 12:19pm
Thanks for warm welcome people Big smile I was lucky enough to get an early peak at the new pitch recently and tried to upload a pic or two onto here but haven't worked out how to do it or even if it's possible. I have to say though it looks very good, like a luminous green carpet. 
robeth15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robeth15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2015 at 4:55pm
Will do. Just seen RWC squad. Lucky you!
RichTheProp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote RichTheProp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2015 at 12:09pm
Hello all, I'm Rich from Flintshire, I'm a friend of ExileTom, been to a few away games  (recently at the Jersey game) but it's becoming an addiction, and I'm currently sat on a train to Glasgow, see you there maybe?
SVD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2015 at 8:19pm
Croeso RichTheProp-def worth your trip to Glasgow. Hope to see you in Parc y Scarlets next week.
RichTheProp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RichTheProp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2015 at 8:21pm
See you there buddy! 
Sarnian scarlet View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sarnian scarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2016 at 5:35pm
Hi posters been living in that little rock they call Guernsey for about a year and in Oxfordshire before that but finally after 34 years away finally moving back to the land of my fathers in August and although haven't bought a house yet I've bagged two season tickets for next season - priorities and all that !!! Been a lifelong scarlet since the days of the legendary Andy hill .... Can't wait for next season and regular jaunts to PYS
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2016 at 7:59pm
Welcome to the Forum.

That's great commitment.

Good luck with the move.
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2016 at 8:09pm
Great post that..croeso
Sarnian scarlet View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarnian scarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2016 at 8:18pm
Much appreciated and looking forward to rest of season and hopefully play off success !!
Dafen Boy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dafen Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2016 at 5:10am
Born in Bryntirion, left the area in 1974, when parents moved to the Gower, I went to London, then Mexico, Peru, Argentina, Hong Kong, New York, San Francisco, now Los Angeles.  

Mam, who is 89, lives in Mumbles now, the old man passed away this year. She supports Swansea City.

Saw every home game between 1963 and 1974, and a few away cup games, and came back for the annual event, (Welsh Cup Final) in Cardiff in 1974-76.

I was there in October 1972, and can remember the great night in the club house after beating Cardiff in the Welsh Cup Final in 1973, and the record win at the Snelling Sevens that year.

Very fond memories, went to the Racing game last season as a guest of one of the major posters on here.  Great playing/training facility, was very impressed.  The team was not impressive that night, sadly.

Involved in the game here, but the actions of the National Union over the last year have left a very sour taste.

Still, we plug on and the High School we sponsor, just won the State championship. there 's hope yet..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5556575859 61>
  Share Topic