Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > ORDERED
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

sorry.............

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarletHeart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: sorry.............
    Posted: 14 July 2005 at 7:07pm
...............but can anyone please tell me how to upload a picture, i tried to do one in the 'kill the frog campaign' thread before but it didnt work so can someone tell me how to upload a picure please.

[IMG]
Sponsored Links

mc scarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mc scarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2005 at 8:37pm
i have same problem
Are you the real radio renegade!?
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2005 at 2:24am

1 make sure whatever picture you want is saved in 'my pictures'

2 click on the square with a camera and an arrow on it above (in the post reply box)

3 a box will appear.  click on browse and it should take you into 'my pictures'

4 click on a picture. click open then click ok and a box will appear saying the image is being uploaded to server. click ok on that.

5 hey presto your picture should appear

6 bombard forum with silly pictures ;)

Dewi View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dewi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2005 at 7:58am
I would need someone to come and show me rather than read it ( i`m a bit thick you know) ------ no , i`ll change that to I AM THICK. 
connor boy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote connor boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2005 at 10:50am
Originally posted by jarr jarr wrote:

1 make sure whatever picture you want is saved in 'my pictures'

2 click on the square with a camera and an arrow on it above (in the post reply box)

3 a box will appear.  click on browse and it should take you into 'my pictures'

4 click on a picture. click open then click ok and a box will appear saying the image is being uploaded to server. click ok on that.

5 hey presto your picture should appear

6 bombard forum with silly pictures ;)

where's the sense in him going into "YOUR PIC'S" when he wants to put his stuf in?????

Edited by connor boy
Pigeon Toed Orange Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel..........
connor boy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote connor boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2005 at 10:51am
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pigeon Toed Orange Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel..........
ScarletHeart View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarletHeart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2005 at 5:59pm
thanks jarr, i'll try a demo in random photographs, if it works you cvan delete it.

[IMG]
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarletHeart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 12:45pm

DAMN! it happened again! it worked 4 me when i put the hill billy pic up but now i cant put a pic up again.

ive saved my pic in my pictures.

i click on the square with the camera on it (just a camera, no arrow) and it says for me to typre in my image url, it doesnt say browse.

[IMG]
wizard View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
No Longer An Admin of SF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by james rees james rees wrote:

DAMN! it happened again! it worked 4 me when i put the hill billy pic up but now i cant put a pic up again.

ive saved my pic in my pictures.

i click on the square with the camera on it (just a camera, no arrow) and it says for me to typre in my image url, it doesnt say browse.

Image Upload  is only available in the 3 photo sections not in the other forums. (This one is the upload version)

is available everywhere IIRC. (this one is the one for linking off your own web sites,etc)

Edited by wizard
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarletHeart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2005 at 6:56pm
thanks wiz,

[IMG]
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic