Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > OTHER SPORTS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Euro 2016

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mogwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2016 at 7:35pm
Englishman, Irishman, Scotsman walk into a bar. Usually there's a Welshman with them but he's still in franceπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
Sponsored Links

ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2016 at 8:49pm
Originally posted by Mogwen Mogwen wrote:

Englishman, Irishman, Scotsman walk into a bar. Usually there's a Welshman with them but he's still in franceπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
ken bruce radio 2 ?Wink
Mogwen View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mogwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2016 at 9:26pm
I think it was. Put a smile on my face this morningπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ
hoppy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoppy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2016 at 10:12pm
Another Great Night for Wales Semi Finals Here we come can we go all the way and win it
scarletabroad View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletabroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2016 at 10:26pm
if football was like that every week I might watch it.........possibly well done Wales
joni_bach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joni_bach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2016 at 11:26pm
Originally posted by Mogwen Mogwen wrote:

...the Irishman and Scotsman are quite happy in the bar but they all have to leave because the Englishman wants to go Wink
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2016 at 7:42am
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2016 at 10:43am
Ramseys yellow card was so unlucky. 
Mogwen View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mogwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2016 at 2:14pm
It's nice to see a national coach in Wales finding a set of tactics that brings the best out of his players. Coleman has experimented with different tactics and has failed but now he has found the right formula. Well done the boys in red.
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2016 at 2:17pm
A word for the Slovenian ref. He was extremely good and blew what he saw. He didn't guess and didn't reward the people who fell too easily.

We were slightly lucky on a couple of penalty shouts, however, that is in keeping with the last sentence. His philosophy was to try and make people play and the reward to both players and spectators was a superbly flowing contest.

Top moment was the Fellaini booking after playing a 2 minute (ish) advantage.

Hope he gets the final and we're there to enjoy it.
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
Mogwen View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mogwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2016 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by Eastern outpost Eastern outpost wrote:

A word for the Slovenian ref. He was extremely good and blew what he saw. He didn't guess and didn't reward the people who fell too easily.

We were slightly lucky on a couple of penalty shouts, however, that is in keeping with the last sentence. His philosophy was to try and make people play and the reward to both players and spectators was a superbly flowing contest.

He certainly contributed to probably the best game of the tournament yet.
Iwlew View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iwlew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2016 at 9:16pm
The French in control leading 4-1 over Iceland.
And We Were Singing...
Sosban89 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sosban89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2016 at 10:47am
Originally posted by Eastern outpost Eastern outpost wrote:

Sorry but he had a shocking game. His decision making was 50/50, a toin coss. In the first half he penalised Kanu when both times it was a clear free kick to Wales and the defender should have picked up a yellow. In the second half we got away with murder when there were several poor tackles the ref bottled making a big decision.

It worked out well for us but it was the worst refereeing of the tournament.
scarletabroad View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletabroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2016 at 11:55am
I can't believe I am actually looking forward to a football game!My misses has a portuguese mate and her and her clan are coming over, the Saes are very confused. Unbeleiveable Coleman's magic has achieved more in one tournament than all my friends over the years to actually a footy game on TV and enjoy it!
PE SA View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PE SA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2016 at 11:57am
Originally posted by reesytheexile reesytheexile wrote:

Ramseys yellow card was so unlucky. 
everyone thinks this apart from Dean Saunders!
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2016 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by scarletabroad scarletabroad wrote:

I can't believe I am actually looking forward to a football game!My misses has a portuguese mate and her and her clan are coming over, the Saes are very confused. Unbeleiveable Coleman's magic has achieved more in one tournament than all my friends over the years to actually a footy game on TV and enjoy it!
totally agree,i think the football has been a breath of fresh air for welsh sports fans after the debacle of the n z tour,the underachievement of the regions in Europe and the total disregard for the welfare and longevity of our top players,i wonder how many rugby fans would be tempted to follow football,regular kick off times ,best players available all through league campaigns and an atmosphere at the grounds that is something special.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic