Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Baz Lewis League 16/17 THE Results

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 616263
Author
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2017 at 10:18pm
Originally posted by salmidach salmidach wrote:

salmidach spreadsheet lol..............

well done m8.. brilliantly taken on.....
Thanks. We'll see how the holder of the spreadsheet gets on next season.

The baton

Has been passed...............
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
Sponsored Links

onlyturkinthevillage View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onlyturkinthevillage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2017 at 10:31pm
Congratulations REESYTHEEXILE

Many many thanks Eastern Outpost for your fantastic efforts all season and for the brilliant finale.
SUPERB EFFORT.
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2017 at 3:55am
Great effort EO...
salmidach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salmidach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2017 at 9:14pm
Originally posted by Eastern outpost Eastern outpost wrote:

The baton

who's got it?????
They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance - Terry Pratchett
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2017 at 9:55pm

The baton

who's got it?????
The winner gets the prize

Hope he's not been too busy celebrating, as he's not yet been in touch.
supertaf View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2017 at 10:27am
Great efforts, many thanks. Note to self - remember to participate more next season Thumbs Up
Scarlets - Suppliers of fine rugby since 1872
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2017 at 10:29am

Welcome to the unveiling of the rest of the results and award winners from this year's competition, brought to you in association with SS Claret, a fine anagram of a superb club. A 2009 Pomerol is to hand.

There have been varying degrees of participation in the comp, from the occasional to the weekly come rain or shine predictor.

In 36th spot is Trident, who did one early week with 4 from 6 and left it at that.
35th is Warsaw*Scarlet with 8 from 11
34th - Rob o'r Bont 11 from 17
33rd - theflier with 1 more than Rob from the same no. of attempts
32nd - najbritcol a late but enthusiastic entrant notching 26 from 48
31st and just outside the top 30 is SAV who may have fallen away due to wedding planning duties, on 36 from 51

At
30 is swm with 37 out of 49
29 a prime number - Vulcan, another late joiner to the fray scoring 40 off 52 goes
28 - Endeavour, a strong contender last year, with 58 out of 87
27 - unoccupied as we have
Joint 26th - Twins separated at birth perhaps, Salmidach and Sospan Mawr inseparably on 70/102

25 - Keith Bach with 74 from 103 - special word for Keith as he got the biggest maximum during the season, not just a PRO12 6/6
24 - trinity60 with 85 off 125
23 - 2ndtimearound who was well up with the leaders until his interest waned scoring 90 from 128
22 - Iwlew, a top performer usually, handicapped only by joining the party late - 113 out of 165
21 - Townboy with 121 off 159

The Top 20 sees
Supertaf at 20 - 123 from 163
N-n-n-n-nineteen is Scarletsmad_87 with 134 off 187
Old enough to vote or be the replacement Tight Head - Mrfwon 149 out of 213
Motorbiking at 17 onwards is RedZep, no sorry, correction, it's daveoda again well up with the leaders until declaring on 156 for 205 goes.
Sweet sixteen goes to StokeScarlet marking 171 from 238

The full back shirt is worn by Scarletsrules, and they did indeed this year, with a score of 190 from 289
The Top14, 14 is also the Department number of Calvados, the preferred digestif for Hermans in a Hurry, goes to Wil Chips on a palindromic 212 off 297 attempts.
The Foxy Outside Centre is Wasp, whose skilled hands have been crafted at Rob Evans' local, possibly 😉, registering 214 from 307.
The Scott/Parkesy inside centre is occupied by the sometimes very colourful PritchyTheScarlet - 216 out of 286
The final member of the back three is a little less elusive than Steff Evans, unless motorbiking. It is RedZep, fresh from his father/son picture of joy that's guaranteed to be on the wall and shown to every girlfriend brought home to be met - it IS an excellent pic - with a score of 219 from 301.

Pulling the strings at 10 is a very unsympathetic assessor of referees, Haydn on double nelson, 222, off 301

Our scrum half is the mobile, fleet of foot, aerodynamically coiffed, so wholehearted he doesn't just lose his shirt, it's the coat and shoes, Once a Monkey. 223 from 298. Had he not let a European weekend pass him by, he would've found his rightful place in the scrum.

Much like the Fever posts over the years, we've no 8 but we've got two sevens. This comp is nothing if not fashionable. Cubby and JB are Exile Tom and Multinational, not necessarily in that order, both with scores of 224/309

Occupying the shirt of the super athletic and commanding Aaron Shingler is ChrisX - 225/309

Again in keeping with a lot of threads and posts over the years, we've not enough second rows. Well this comp hasn't got any.

We've stocked up at Tight Head with a triple tie. We definitely need a reinforced and sizeable podium to stretch between West Coast, three man lift, Dafen Boy, OnlyTurkInTheVillage and Eastern Outpost all on 231/309

The hooker, and it appeared he'd drunk enough last weekend to make him susceptible to all sorts of,stories about his adventures, is Geordie Scarlet scoring aplenty with 233 out of 309.

Our loose head and winner of the Excel ent prize with a tally of 234 off 309, please put your hands together for the worthy receiver of The Salmidach Spreadsheet for the Baz Lewis Predictions League it's the occupant of the Crosshands Bunker

REESYTHEEXILE 🥇🏆🥂🎯🍻🍷

Absolutely brilliant!!!! ClapClapClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStarStarStar

Thanks so much for taking the time to do the league, it is great fun for sure! ClapClapClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStarStarStar

I kept forgetting to get my predictions in towards the end of the season due to heavy work commitments, but still managed to get in the top 20............GET IN!!! Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Roll on next season for sure! StarStarStarStarClapClapClapClapBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBeer
Scarlets!!!
Once a monkey View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Pull !!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Once a monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2017 at 12:47pm
Thank you Steve. Top effort throughout the season Hug
#George
geordie scarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote geordie scarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2017 at 2:39pm
Many thanks for doing this Steve and look forward to the baton being passed on

Well chuffed with coming Second, always better I am told LOL  and congratulations to the winner Reesytheexile

Roll on 2017/18 and more away trips - having just got over the last one under the tuition and guidance of the league scrum half !
Toontotown challenges have now raised £101,321 for charity www.toontotown.co.uk

You cant buy Scarlet culture........You have to breed Scarlet culture
Proud member of Herman Tours
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2017 at 7:11pm
Thanks guys.

Update on the location of the baton, which bears the spreadsheet of Sal - the cornerstone of the league table. The baton has bounced back and is now in search of another home.

A volunteer is very welcome, to avoid it cascading from the winner to the runner up.
salmidach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salmidach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2017 at 8:46pm

Thanks guys.

Update on the location of the baton, which bears the spreadsheet of Sal - the cornerstone of the league table. The baton has bounced back and is now in search of another home.

A volunteer is very welcome, to avoid it cascading from the winner to the runner up.

I'll take the baton back if you want?
They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance - Terry Pratchett
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2017 at 10:04pm

Thanks guys.

I'll take the baton back if you want?
It'd be like returning it to its rightful owner 😃

If you want a hand with it, I'm happy to help.

Your offer is gratefully accepted.

Cheers, Sal.
salmidach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salmidach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2017 at 10:13am
No probs m8... 

I will humbly accept the challenge.
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2017 at 4:49pm
I am humbly VERY grateful to you Sal as well. I wouldn't know my Brexit from my Exit and feared the Excel for Dummies book was needed.Embarrassed 
Dafen Boy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dafen Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2017 at 4:10am

No probs m8... 

If you need a hand let me know, some of the things I can do with a pivot table are bordering on illegalSmile
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2017 at 6:52am
Originally posted by Dafen Boy Dafen Boy wrote:

No probs m8... 

If you need a hand let me know, some of the things I can do with a pivot table are bordering on illegalSmile
👍
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 616263
  Share Topic