Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > AWAY GAMES / TRIPS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Connacht Away

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletsrules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Connacht Away
    Posted: 05 March 2017 at 9:19pm
When will the date for this game be announced does anyone know?
Sponsored Links

randelan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randelan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2017 at 2:00pm
Connacht have said that tickets will go on sale towards end of Month, beyond that anyone's guess.
scarletsrules View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletsrules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2017 at 8:43pm
Many thinking of going to Connacht?

My first trip of the season, cant wait
Sosban bach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sosban bach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2017 at 10:26pm
Think so, there's prob about 20 odd that I know of going! Haven't done Galway before so looking forward to it!
ExileTom View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExileTom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2017 at 8:59am
Me plus three will be flying over from Manchester
157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2017 at 9:15am
  Scarlets should take an allocation for this game,seems to be a big support heading to Galway .
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletsrules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2017 at 10:14am
Ive spoken to Ann this morning and we wont be taking an allocation but weve been in touch with Connacht and it seems it will be pretty easy to get tickets if we buy online when the game is on sale.
Is everyone planning on going to the terrace?

Connacht have offered to hold some tickets aside for us if we want, if everyone is happy with terrace I can ask Ann to ask them to hold tickets in the Terrace for us . The only terrace tickets available however are behind the Posts

Edited by scarletsrules - 14 March 2017 at 11:25am
redeyes View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redeyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2017 at 10:17am
I have already booked an hotel and sent an inquiry to pro 12 about the date/kick off time. Not even had the courtesy of a reply.
The stadium may change, but the dream will remain the same!

Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletsrules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2017 at 10:18am
Originally posted by redeyes redeyes wrote:

I have already booked an hotel and sent an inquiry to pro 12 about the date/kick off time. Not even had the courtesy of a reply.

Same here regarding Pro 12, they do not like to be fan friendly
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletsrules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2017 at 11:22pm
Apparently theres a meeting being held next week to determine the days of the games
Why View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Why Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2017 at 6:17am
Originally posted by scarletsrules scarletsrules wrote:

Apparently theres a meeting being held next week to determine the days of the games

If you phone Ulster they know they might not tell you though
She asks why i still can't answer. I guess its in the blood.
PritchyTheScarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Young Munster 2004 - Neyland RFC Tour

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PritchyTheScarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2017 at 10:37am
Scarlets will take on Connacht on Saturday 29th April at 7.35pm.
“Gareth Edwards just ran 30 yards and got a Knighthood, I sidestepped five players and got arthritis in both knees.” - Benny
Wayne07 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wayne07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2017 at 6:48pm
Will Scarlets have an allocation of tickets? Or are we buying them out there?
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletsrules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2017 at 10:01pm
College Road Terrace is where the ones ive spoken to are heading , its behind the posts but its the only Terrace spaces they have available.

The Scarlets havent got an allocation at PYS . I beleive you have to buy on the Connacht website.
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2017 at 10:59pm
Stansted to Knock/Shannon aren't too bad, price wise. However, we will be missing this trip. A huge shame because it's a brilliant trip.

Good luck to all those going, especially the team.
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletsrules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2017 at 4:45pm
Main Stand Terrace actually has tickets available now and I beleive this is where the Scarlets fans will be heading, If youve already bought your tickets for the College Road Terrace then get in touch with Randelan asap to change tickets as Connacht are happy to change your tickets

Edited by scarletsrules - 31 March 2017 at 5:01pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic