Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

JUDGEMENT DAY 2017

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Brain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: JUDGEMENT DAY 2017
    Posted: 08 March 2017 at 11:30pm
Apologies if this is tucked away somewhere else on the forum, but does anyone know if there is a Scarlets allocation or not?

If nothing formal, whereabouts are most aiming for?

If you cannot bite, never show your teeth.
Sponsored Links

zuma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zuma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2017 at 12:29pm
I understand the lower and middle tiers are already sold out. Only upper tier available online last week.
Matthew Cardey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matthew Cardey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2017 at 1:16pm
I looked last night and it seems to be heading for a sell out.
Rob o'r Bont View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Optimist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob o'r Bont Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2017 at 1:46pm
Another massive pay day for Blues and Dragons.
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
Dafen Boy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dafen Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2017 at 2:46pm
In line with other WRU activityWink
PE SA View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PE SA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2017 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by Rob o'r Bont Rob o'r Bont wrote:

I thought all regions had a fair cut...obviously blues and dragons having majority of the 4 regions as they are giving up a home fixture. 

If Scarlets and Ospreys were willing to give up a home fixture, the fixtures would be different. It would be the Scarlets v Ospreys...it's no surprise that neither region are willing to give up the biggest selling game of their season. 

No doubt its great that its taking off, but WRU gets the vast majority of cash made from ticket sales and bar takings...possible ticket sales split:
40% WRU
20% Blues
20% Dragons
10% Scarlets (i think)
10% Ospreys (i think) 

100% of bar takings is taken by WRU.
The above could very well have changed. 

But it's simply not lucrative enough for Scarlets & Ospreys to give up their home derbies against each other and who can blame them?
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2017 at 3:27pm
On line will offer the lowest appeal seats first.
Rob o'r Bont View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Optimist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob o'r Bont Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2017 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by PE SA PE SA wrote:

I thought all regions had a fair cut...obviously blues and dragons having majority of the 4 regions as they are giving up a home fixture. 

If Scarlets and Ospreys were willing to give up a home fixture, the fixtures would be different. It would be the Scarlets v Ospreys...it's no surprise that neither region are willing to give up the biggest selling game of their season. 

No doubt its great that its taking off, but WRU gets the vast majority of cash made from ticket sales and bar takings...possible ticket sales split:
40% WRU
20% Blues
20% Dragons
10% Scarlets (i think)
10% Ospreys (i think) 

But it's simply not lucrative enough for Scarlets & Ospreys to give up their home derbies against each other and who can blame them?
I'm not sure that breakdown is correct mate.  Why would we get a share of the Dragons and Blues home game?  

tim d View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tim d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2017 at 4:34pm
Had mine from our ticket office in the middle tier. Don't know if there are any left.
I'm sick of it
Wasp View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wasp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2017 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by PE SA PE SA wrote:

40% WRU
20% Blues
20% Dragons
10% Scarlets (i think)
10% Ospreys (i think) 

We don't get anything from it
We're still still here, but I wish we were in an Anglo-Welsh
Tumblescarlet67 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tumblescarlet67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2017 at 6:25pm
Scarlets have got plenty of middle and lower tickets left
PritchyTheScarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Young Munster 2004 - Neyland RFC Tour

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PritchyTheScarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2017 at 9:29am
Are Scarlets fans heading for a specific section? I assume that if we all get tickets through the Scarlets then we'll all be sitting in the same area, hopefully!
“Gareth Edwards just ran 30 yards and got a Knighthood, I sidestepped five players and got arthritis in both knees.” - Benny
Tim Opolis View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim Opolis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2017 at 7:45pm
The Scarlets ticket allocation was for section 24 lower and middle. They have all gone. I had mine today which are still in section 24 but in the Upper Tier starting from row 7. I'm not sure how many they've had in this week for the upper tier but if you want to be in the Scarlet area and havent bought yet, I'd suggest you get a move on. I went on Monday and was was shocked that the lower/middle tiers had all gone. Ann was great mind, E mailed Cardiff and had more tickets sent down by today for me to pick up.

We're very lucky to have Ann in the ticket shop. Always helpful fairplay.
Tymor nesa Duw, plis tymor nesa.
LLANDRE View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LLANDRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2017 at 7:48pm
Anne is very helpful. She's part of the fabric of the Scarlets..
West is Best (Fin gwybod)
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2017 at 8:14pm
She's brilliant.
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2017 at 8:52pm
Originally posted by Eastern outpost Eastern outpost wrote:

She's brilliant.
She is a good gal Steve!  Star
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic