Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > GENERAL RUGBY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Are all English scrum halves tw@*s?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2017 at 7:36pm
Originally posted by thommo thommo wrote:

Originally posted by Wil Chips Wil Chips wrote:

Itoje started to grind on me a bit yesterday. Lots of whoopin, gesticulating and generallly in-necessary fiffing about.

Particularly when he ruffled Barclays hair like a schoolyard bully. Can also add Haskell to that list of arrogant tossers.

We did exactly the same with head pats in Ireland game. It's endemic now you can't thump you wind up as a release ! I don't condone double standards. 
Sponsored Links

ap sior View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ap sior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2017 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by reesytheexile reesytheexile wrote:

Barclay had pulled Itoje's scrum cap off and thrown it away about 10 mins earlier...which I quite enjoyed.
John was getting very frustrated and at one stage the advantage became a penalty due to John. Can't blame him though. He was pretty fed up to say the least. 

Didn't think that the referee allowed the Scottish back row to jackal at all. He seemed to allow England an age to place the ball back.
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2017 at 8:02pm
Yes I thought so as well. 
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2017 at 2:30am
Itoje is really the second row as he packed down in the row at scrum time. Lawes in the back row.

Great player, hope ithe slide towards being a t*t is reversible.

For Danny Care it's way too late.
Sosban bach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sosban bach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2017 at 11:53am
Think it's just an overall 9 thing on the pitch, but off it I can't stand Dawson or Healy!
NobbySosban View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NobbySosban Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2017 at 1:46pm
I was at a charity rugby dinner last night, lots of great guys there and many old English rugger buggers (we had ('93 Lion Ben Clarke on our table) - hosted by Ian Robertson and starring Jeremy Guscott.

We talked about the 6 Nations, the relative IQs of forwards and backs, the experience of a Lions tour, the 2003 World Cup Sleepy, how to deal with a room-mate on tour and who should be in the Lions squad for the forthcoming tour to New Zealand. (Guscott picked AWJ as his captain and insisted on Ken Owens as hooker. Thumbs Up)

During the evening, the whole room was only agreed on two things - that scrum-halves are mouthy little toe-rags, and that everyone hates Austin Healey.

I say 'hates', I mean 'utterly despises'.

I say 'utterly despises', I mean 'can't stand to breathe the same air as'.

RedZep View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedZep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2017 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by thommo thommo wrote:

Itoje started to grind on me a bit yesterday. Lots of whoopin, gesticulating and generallly in-necessary fiffing about.

Particularly when he ruffled Barclays hair like a schoolyard bully. Can also add Haskell to that list of arrogant tossers.

Do that whilst wearing a white shirt and out comes the tired old stereotypical rhetoric of arrogance. Foxy did exactly the same to the Irish boys when their try was disallowed.

Blydi sheep shagger.
'' Know your three R's, son..... Rugby, Rock and Ridin'!! ''
aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2017 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by NobbySosban NobbySosban wrote:

I was at a charity rugby dinner last night, lots of great guys there and many old English rugger buggers (we had ('93 Lion Ben Clarke on our table) - hosted by Ian Robertson and starring Jeremy Guscott.

We talked about the 6 Nations, the relative IQs of forwards and backs, the experience of a Lions tour, the 2003 World Cup Sleepy, how to deal with a room-mate on tour and who should be in the Lions squad for the forthcoming tour to New Zealand. (Guscott picked AWJ as his captain and insisted on Ken Owens as hooker. Thumbs Up)

During the evening, the whole room was only agreed on two things - that scrum-halves are mouthy little toe-rags, and that everyone hates Austin Healey.

I say 'hates', I mean 'utterly despises'.

I say 'utterly despises', I mean 'can't stand to breathe the same air as'.

Haha! Somehow, this comes as no surprise!
“You cannot reason a man out of what he never reasoned himself into.” (Jonathan Swift)
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2017 at 6:57pm
Very interesting info there Nobby. Many thanks.
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2017 at 7:45pm
Austin hosted a big do in London I went to a few years back and yes, smug little... with a few Welsh digs as well. He loves winding us up! I should have heckled what about " The Plank" he called that Aussie second row and that so called Plank"s  vital line out steal! 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic