Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WRW - front shirt sponsor

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackwoodScarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WRW - front shirt sponsor
    Posted: 07 June 2017 at 11:58pm
When is the new sponsor going to be revealed?
Sponsored Links

2ndtimeround View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2ndtimeround Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2017 at 7:13pm
I asked this in the shop last week and the guys in there are completely in the dark as well, let's hope been Champions and now getting a favourable draw for the ERC results in a name worthy of been linked to on the front of our shirt.
scarletsmad_87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletsmad_87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2017 at 11:43pm
Heard The Irish Times is a possibility Wink
The Brain View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Brain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2017 at 6:34am
Has anyone heard what the 'full' range of merchandise is going to be and when it's likely to become available?

Edited by The Brain - 09 June 2017 at 6:35am

If you cannot bite, never show your teeth.
SospanMawr View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SospanMawr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2017 at 10:23pm
Does it concern anyone else how long it's taking to announce it? We need a big sponsor to capitalise on last year.
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2017 at 10:51pm
I sense the board and senior team know this folks ! It's as long as it takes to get the best deal.
Matthew Cardey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matthew Cardey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2017 at 5:32am
They had found someone a while back. Not sure when they are going to announce it. Or maybe they ll be looking for more money or a different one now after our dublin antics in the play offs.
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2017 at 6:02am
Hey...our stock just went up appreciably 2 weeks ago...I'd sincerely hope (as a minimum) we are re-visiting every single investment and marketing opportunity we have...
We could even move up to some the big league brands and on lengthy deals there too...
Take time--get it right..

And no, this is not to the detriment of those brands that have been loyal to us down the years...but in the end this is a business...and we just gave ourselves a huge profile boost.

Edited by Wil Chips - 10 June 2017 at 6:03am
Sosban bach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sosban bach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2017 at 10:25am
After the final we had 3 choices at the time, who cares? Take as long as they want and get the best deal!
Bryn A! Wel! View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryn A! Wel! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2017 at 11:07am
Is there any reason why the shop was closed last Saturday for the UB40 concert? There were reportedly over 6500 in attendance. Seems to me like an opportunity to get some sales (particularly from people who might not normally visit PYS), was missed. I was certainly hoping to take a look at some of the new stuff.
Fy nheml sy'n yr Emlyn
redeyes View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redeyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2017 at 11:23am
Originally posted by Bryn A! Wel! Bryn A! Wel! wrote:

Is there any reason why the shop was closed last Saturday for the UB40 concert? There were reportedly over 6500 in attendance. Seems to me like an opportunity to get some sales (particularly from people who might not normally visit PYS), was missed. I was certainly hoping to take a look at some of the new stuff.

Could it have been one of the conditions imposed by the promoters?
The stadium may change, but the dream will remain the same!

Bryn A! Wel! View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryn A! Wel! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2017 at 11:39am
Originally posted by redeyes redeyes wrote:

Could it have been one of the conditions imposed by the promoters?
It had occurred to me. 

There was a stall at the gig selling 'official merchandise', but that was inside the ground. I 'm not sure that opening the Scarlets shop which was outside would have influenced sales of 'official merchandise' too much - but then again....

Edited by Bryn A! Wel! - 14 June 2017 at 11:40am
Fy nheml sy'n yr Emlyn
Scarletstarch View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarletstarch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2017 at 12:31pm

Swansea City have announced that the Swans Club Shop will be closed today due to the Take That concert at the Liberty so must be a condition of the promoters that the Macron Shop at PYS was closed!
"YMA O HYD"
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2017 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by Scarletstarch Scarletstarch wrote:

Swansea City have announced that the Swans Club Shop will be closed today due to the Take That concert at the Liberty so must be a condition of the promoters that the Macron Shop at PYS was closed!

I think its quite normal so all sales (other than bar profits I assume) will be focussed on the hirers and their merchandise. Well done Scarlets for sorting these 2 early summer events well away from the start of next season. I hope it was profitable.
Wasp View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wasp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2017 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by reesytheexile reesytheexile wrote:

I think its quite normal so all sales (other than bar profits I assume) will be focussed on the hirers and their merchandise. Well done Scarlets for sorting these 2 early summer events well away from the start of next season. I hope it was profitable.
Quite agree. Considering that Parc Eirias lost a packet on its concerts last year, any profit will have been hard come by.
We're still still here, but I wish we were in an Anglo-Welsh
supertaf View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2017 at 10:29am
Originally posted by Wasp Wasp wrote:

Originally posted by reesytheexile reesytheexile wrote:

Quite agree. Considering that Parc Eirias lost a packet on its concerts last year, any profit will have been hard come by.

Speaking of Parc Eirias, would be nice to have another game there at some point, maybe an AW game? Great support usually.
Scarlets - Suppliers of fine rugby since 1872
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>
  Share Topic