Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Crys 16 AGM 2017 + Proposed Change to Membership
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Crys 16 AGM 2017 + Proposed Change to Membership

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRYS16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2017 at 2:22am
IMPORTANT:

Members will have received an email detailing the process for us to accept proxy votes for the Special Resolution.

Please check and exercise your vote if desired and you can't make it.

Edited by CRYS16 - 17 July 2017 at 2:22am
Email info@crys16.cymru with your membership queries!

JOIN CRYS 16 FOR FREE:
http://www.crys16.cymru
Sponsored Links

CRYS16 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote CRYS16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2017 at 2:50am
Originally posted by s.pimpernel s.pimpernel wrote:

Originally posted by Wil Chips Wil Chips wrote:

Thrilled to see the Trust pushing forward with a clear and un-ambiguous strategy to increase engagement across all levels, develop the profile of the club and execute a plan to bring the power of social media to a wider audience, and through a stronger platform.

I'm a huge (but admittedly armchair) supporter.

I just don't get people challenging the purpose of the Trust or that it somehow can avoid any of the regulatory compliance that goes with being a trust, it's a miss of substantial proportions...but each to they're own I guess.

You really wonder why some are challenging the purpose of the Trust??

Whereas I don`t disagree with your sentiment of your post, the fact is the Trust was started in January 2007 and 140 members in just over 10 years is embarrassing. Aside from those that are members, the majority of which are SF regulars, the trust basically has a zero profile, especially in the wider community of the Town and Region.

Go onto google and have a look at some of the stuff that some of the soccer trusts do, and I`m not on about the big clubs , I`m on about clubs in the lower divisions and non league. What has CRYS done to strengthen the links between the local community and the club? CRYS should be working hand in hand with the community staff at the club IMO. 

The £10 has nothing to do with it. It`s a massive red herring. People don`t join because nobody knows what the hell they do or what they are about. I`m sorry but it`s not run like a trust. It`s run as though a few supporters just want to have a "meet the coaches" evening every 4 months. I supported the idea of a Trust and I want it to succeed but it`s not what I thought it would be (which is why I have never joined). Apologies if that upsets anyone but I know I`m not the only one who feels like this.

Crys 16 always has room for improvement, particularly when it comes to communication, however the harsh reality is that there are (up to) 10 people who sit on the Board on a voluntary basis, fitting this in with full time employment / family life / other hobbies etc. (Look, someone's writing and posting this at about 2:45AM)

The evenings at Parc Y Scarlets every season are well documented, of course - as there clearly is an appetite to find out what happened and what was said at these meetings.

With regards to not knowing what we do and what we're about, our website is a great place to start finding that core information: http://crys16.cymru/ (or you might have found it on Google)
On the point of strengthening the links between the local community and the club, Crys 16 sponsored each of the three feeder clubs last season. It is also a specific aim of Crys 16 to begin holding events at community clubs next season. It wasn't possible last season due to work commitments of Board members.
Without this actually being a full time job for someone, it is rather difficult to work hand in hand with community staff at the club more than we already do - although we're open to any offers of any assistance from members and non-members.

Regular meetings with the Scarlets, proper supporters' representation during the well documented WRU-Regions "civil war," continued membership and fairly regular meetings with the Joint Supporters Group (the JSG) - with key stakeholders in the game including the WRU and PRW, running supporters' match day experience surveys in order to feed back to the club, writing an article for each home match programme, consulting with the club on a range of issues (such as smartphone applications, the color of the away jersey and ticketing systems), running a significant social media campaign to ensure that as many fans got to the final in Dublin as possible during the week before the match, establishing a fund in order to refurbish the old Stradey gates and holding observer status on, and attending meetings of the Board of Scarlets Regional Ltd. do not "just happen" - A significant amount of time is spent on ensuring the Trust makes a real difference each month.

We'd love to see you join the Trust, particularly should the Special Resolution be accepted by members on Tuesday night.

Edited by CRYS16 - 17 July 2017 at 9:24am
Email info@crys16.cymru with your membership queries!

JOIN CRYS 16 FOR FREE:
http://www.crys16.cymru
Ian Lewis View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ian Lewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2017 at 7:46am
Originally posted by CRYS16 CRYS16 wrote:

Thrilled to see the Trust pushing forward with a clear and un-ambiguous strategy to increase engagement across all levels, develop the profile of the club and execute a plan to bring the power of social media to a wider audience, and through a stronger platform.

I just don't get people challenging the purpose of the Trust or that it somehow can avoid any of the regulatory compliance that goes with being a trust, it's a miss of substantial proportions...but each to they're own I guess.

<span style="line-height: 1.4;">Whereas I don`t disagree with your sentiment of your post, the fact is the Trust was started in January 2007 and 140 members in just over 10 years is embarrassing. </span><span style="line-height: 1.4;">Aside from those that are members, the majority of which are SF regulars, the trust basically has a zero profile, especially in the wider community of the Town and Region.</span>
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">
</span>
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">Go onto google and have a look at some of the stuff that some of the soccer trusts do, and I`m not on about the big clubs , I`m on about clubs in the lower divisions and non league. </span><span style="line-height: 16.8px;">What has CRYS done to strengthen the links between the local community and the club? CRYS should be working hand in hand with the community staff at the club IMO. </span>
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">
</span>
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">The £10 has nothing to do with it. It`s a massive red herring. People don`t join because nobody knows what the hell they do or what they are about. </span><span style="line-height: 16.8px;">I`m sorry but it`s not run like a trust. It`s run as though a few supporters just want to have a "meet the coaches" evening every 4 months. I supported the idea of a Trust and I want it to succeed but it`s not what I thought it would be (which is why I have never joined). Apologies if that upsets anyone but I know I`m not the only one who feels like this.</span>

Crys 16 always has room for improvement, particularly when it comes to communication, however the harsh reality is that there are (up to) 10 people who sit on the Board on a voluntary basis, fitting this in with full time employment / family life / other hobbies etc. (Look, someone's writing and posting this at about 2:45AM)

The evenings at Parc Y Scarlets every season are well documented, of course - as there clearly is an appetite to find out what happened and what was said at these meetings.

With regards to not knowing what we do and what we're about, our website is a great place to start finding that core information: http://crys16.cymru/
On the point of strengthening the links between the local community and the club, Crys 16 sponsored each of the three feeder clubs last season. It is also a specific aim of Crys 16 to begin holding events at community clubs next season. It wasn't possible last season due to work commitments of Board members.
Without this actually being a full time job for someone, it is rather difficult to work hand in hand with community staff at the club more than we already do - although we're open to any offers of any assistance from members and non-members.

Regular meetings with the Scarlets, proper supporters' representation during the well documented WRU-Regions "civil war," continued membership and fairly regular meetings with the Joint Supporters Group (the JSG) - with key stakeholders in the game including the WRU and PRW, running supporters' match day experience surveys in order to feed back to the club, writing an article for each home match programme, consulting with the club on a range of issues (such as smartphone applications, the color of the away jersey and ticketing systems), running a significant social media campaign to ensure that as many fans got to the final in Dublin as possible during the week before the match, establishing a fund in order to refurbish the old Stradey gates and holding observer status on, and attending meetings of the Board of Scarlets Regional Ltd. do not "just happen" - A significant amount of time is spent on ensuring the Trust makes a real difference each month.

We'd love to see you join the Trust, particularly should the Special Resolution be accepted by members on Tuesday night.

It's not always about where you end up, it's about how you get there.
Once a monkey View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Pull !!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Once a monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2017 at 10:24am

Whereas I don`t disagree with your sentiment of your post, the fact is the Trust was started in January 2007 and 140 members in just over 10 years is embarrassing. Aside from those that are members, the majority of which are SF regulars, the trust basically has a zero profile, especially in the wider community of the Town and Region.

Go onto google and have a look at some of the stuff that some of the soccer trusts do, and I`m not on about the big clubs , I`m on about clubs in the lower divisions and non league. What has CRYS done to strengthen the links between the local community and the club? CRYS should be working hand in hand with the community staff at the club IMO. 

The £10 has nothing to do with it. It`s a massive red herring. People don`t join because nobody knows what the hell they do or what they are about. I`m sorry but it`s not run like a trust. It`s run as though a few supporters just want to have a "meet the coaches" evening every 4 months. I supported the idea of a Trust and I want it to succeed but it`s not what I thought it would be (which is why I have never joined). Apologies if that upsets anyone but I know I`m not the only one who feels like this.

Absolutely. Hence why the change in the model will allow us to massively increase our online profile without compromising those members who currently contribute the annual membership fee.

It is actually a recognition and a proposed evolution in response to points just like yours, and which have been raised on numerous occasions over the last few years.

An increased audience, membership and profile both strengthens our role as that critical friend, and offers opportunities to the Scarlets.

Edited by Once a monkey - 17 July 2017 at 10:25am
#George
s.pimpernel View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
A.F.K.A.P.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s.pimpernel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2017 at 3:22am
Tim 

To suggest that CRYS is the only trust which has a direct voice and contact with the board and coaches is not true. All the Trusts do this. Some of the work being done out there by some of the trusts connected with soccer clubs is truly amazing and pretty inspiring, especially at the lower and non league clubs. The Pompey Supporters Trust is particularly good. IMO, Crys should be looking at the work of some of these trusts and copy the best ideas.

Re membership, CRYS has never actively pushed membership re a few token gestures, which is why the membership is so low after 10 years. I suggested on here about 4-5 years ago about having a stand at the barn or CRYS members going around the ground with clip boards and membership forms, talking to supporters and getting them to sign. That suggestion was ignored and ridiculed. Lassoing people off the streets is exactly what CRYS should be doing IMO. I`ll repeat, CRYS do not do any where near enough to push/increase membership or sell themselves.

CRYS,

With regards to not knowing what we do and what we're about, our website is a great place to start finding that core information: http://crys16.cymru/ (or you might have found it on Google)
On the point of strengthening the links between the local community and the club, Crys 16 sponsored each of the three feeder clubs last season.Regular meetings with the Scarlets, proper supporters' representation during the well documented WRU-Regions "civil war," continued membership and fairly regular meetings with the Joint Supporters Group (the JSG) - with key stakeholders in the game including the WRU and PRW, running supporters' match day experience surveys in order to feed back to the club, writing an article for each home match programme, consulting with the club on a range of issues (such as smartphone applications, the color of the away jersey and ticketing systems), running a significant social media campaign to ensure that as many fans got to the final in Dublin as possible during the week before the match, establishing a fund in order to refurbish the old Stradey gates and holding observer status on, and attending meetings of the Board of Scarlets Regional Ltd. do not "just happen" - A significant amount of time is spent on ensuring the Trust makes a real difference each month.

And that is all documented where on your website? Because I`ve been looking at the website all night and don`t see any of this on there whatsoever.

If you sponsored each of the feeder clubs last season, how did you do this, how did it benefit them, what was the feedback from the clubs, pictures, quotes - NOTHING WHATSOEVER ON YOUR WEBSITE!!!!

Granted you appear more active on social media but it is the website where you can get really informative, sell yourselves and tell others what you do. I should be reading the website and thinking "I want to be part of that". The evenings at the Parc are NOT well documented. They may be on SF but not on the CRYS website. This appears to be the biggest fundamental mistake by CRYS. CRYS is not SF and vice versa.

Edited by s.pimpernel - 18 July 2017 at 5:56am
In Pivac we trust
Bryn@man View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryn@man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2017 at 7:29am
Originally posted by CRYS16 CRYS16 wrote:

If passed by our members Tuesday night, this could revolutionise the Trust and indeed possibly become a case study for a successful alternative model in running Supporters' Trusts.

Good luck with it. Still can't get my head around the mechanics and economics of it but if it works out it can only be beneficial and as you say somewhat alternative to traditional trust membership structures.
Veteran
Veteran
Pull !!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Once a monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2017 at 8:17am

Tim 

To suggest that CRYS is the only trust which has a direct voice and contact with the board and coaches is not true. All the Trusts do this. Some of the work being done out there by some of the trusts connected with soccer clubs is truly amazing and pretty inspiring, especially at the lower and non league clubs. The Pompey Supporters Trust is particularly good. IMO, Crys should be looking at the work of some of these trusts and copy the best ideas.

Re membership, CRYS has never actively pushed membership re a few token gestures, which is why the membership is so low after 10 years. I suggested on here about 4-5 years ago about having a stand at the barn or CRYS members going around the ground with clip boards and membership forms, talking to supporters and getting them to sign. That suggestion was ignored and ridiculed. Lassoing people off the streets is exactly what CRYS should be doing IMO. I`ll repeat, CRYS do not do any where near enough to push/increase membership or sell themselves.

CRYS,

With regards to not knowing what we do and what we're about, our website is a great place to start finding that core information: http://crys16.cymru/ (or you might have found it on Google)
On the point of strengthening the links between the local community and the club, Crys 16 sponsored each of the three feeder clubs last season.Regular meetings with the Scarlets, proper supporters' representation during the well documented WRU-Regions "civil war," continued membership and fairly regular meetings with the Joint Supporters Group (the JSG) - with key stakeholders in the game including the WRU and PRW, running supporters' match day experience surveys in order to feed back to the club, writing an article for each home match programme, consulting with the club on a range of issues (such as smartphone applications, the color of the away jersey and ticketing systems), running a significant social media campaign to ensure that as many fans got to the final in Dublin as possible during the week before the match, establishing a fund in order to refurbish the old Stradey gates and holding observer status on, and attending meetings of the Board of Scarlets Regional Ltd. do not "just happen" - A significant amount of time is spent on ensuring the Trust makes a real difference each month.

And that is all documented where on your website? Because I`ve been looking at the website all night and don`t see any of this on there whatsoever.

If you sponsored each of the feeder clubs last season, how did you do this, how did it benefit them, what was the feedback from the clubs, pictures, quotes - NOTHING WHATSOEVER ON YOUR WEBSITE!!!!

Granted you appear more active on social media but it is the website where you can get really informative, sell yourselves and tell others what you do. I should be reading the website and thinking "I want to be part of that". The evenings at the Parc are NOT well documented. They may be on SF but not on the CRYS website. This appears to be the biggest fundamental mistake by CRYS. CRYS is not SF and vice versa.
In fairness it took me less than five minutes to look through the website, so I assume you have broadband speed issues last night Pimp?

Okay. Nobody is denying certain shortcomings and you make some valid points. And indeed the whole rational behind the proposal is an evolution to resolve issues such as these. In fairness, we recognise that we can interact with greater numbers by social media than we could perhaps standing on a wet terrace on a Saturday afternoon holding a clip board, when people often have other things on their minds.

Two particular points I would mention though.

Firstly, for years, Crys has strived to keep apace with technological advancements, websites etc with little by way of expertise on the Board. Website maintenance is not something that the average person can deal with in fairness. There is also a time implication involved for people with busy lives. However, the requisite skill set is now in place on the Board, hence the feeling and recognition that interaction can be much improved. You aren't pointing out anything we don't already know. Hence the proposal.

Secondly, the world is moving on from websites. There is a recognition in social media research carried out by the WRU and the Scarlets during the last 12 months that social media platforms such as Twitter, Instagram and Facebook harness far greater numbers in terms of both initial interaction and subsequent long term  involvement. In fairness, this is something that Crys has improved on significantly over the last year or so, and which they aim to build on further over the coming years. Particularly if the proposal is passed and we move into the realms of not only streaming the existing events, but perhaps venturing into new and exciting ones.

Thanks for the feedback Thumbs Up

Edited by Once a monkey - 18 July 2017 at 8:49am
#George
Micro Duck View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Micro Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2017 at 10:41am
I think it's unfair to criticise the efforts of volunteers unless you yourself are prepared to volunteer.
New KALAMAFONI - BEAST MODE t-shirt now available online.

Plus a new 'Sosban Fach Scoundrels' range.

Paste the link below into your URL:
https://llanelli.teemill.com/
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2017 at 11:43am

Tim 

CRYS,

<div style="line-height: 16.8px; : rgb251, 251, 253;">With regards to not knowing what we do and what we're about, our website is a great place to start finding that core information: http://crys16.cymru/ (or you might have found it on Google)
<div style="line-height: 16.8px; : rgb251, 251, 253;">On the point of strengthening the links between the local community and the club, Crys 16 sponsored each of the three feeder clubs last season.<span style="line-height: 16.8px;">Regular meetings with the Scarlets, proper supporters' representation during the well documented WRU-Regions "civil war," continued membership and fairly regular meetings with the Joint Supporters Group (the JSG) - with key stakeholders in the game including the WRU and PRW, running supporters' match day experience surveys in order to feed back to the club, writing an article for each home match programme, consulting with the club on a range of issues (such as smartphone applications, the color of the away jersey and ticketing systems), running a significant social media campaign to ensure that as many fans got to the final in Dublin as possible during the week before the match, establishing a fund in order to refurbish the old Stradey gates and holding observer status on, and attending meetings of the Board of Scarlets Regional Ltd. do not "just happen" - A significant amount of time is spent on ensuring the Trust makes a real difference each month.</span><div style="line-height: 16.8px; : rgb251, 251, 253;"><span style="line-height: 16.8px;">
</span>
<div style="line-height: 16.8px; : rgb251, 251, 253;">And that is all documented where on your website? Because I`ve been looking at the website all night and don`t see any of this on there whatsoever.<div style="line-height: 16.8px; : rgb251, 251, 253;">
<div style="line-height: 16.8px; : rgb251, 251, 253;">If you sponsored each of the feeder clubs last season, how did you do this, how did it benefit them, what was the feedback from the clubs, pictures, quotes - NOTHING WHATSOEVER ON YOUR WEBSITE!!!!

Granted you appear more active on social media but it is the website where you can get really informative, sell yourselves and tell others what you do. I should be reading the website and thinking "I want to be part of that". The evenings at the Parc are NOT well documented. They may be on SF but not on the CRYS website. <span style="line-height: 1.4;">This appears to be the biggest fundamental mistake by CRYS. CRYS is not SF and vice versa.</span>

Are you seriously asking Crys 16 to emulate the Portsmouth supporters club?
OwainLlanedi View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote OwainLlanedi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2017 at 12:22pm
As a former Crys board member it's really nice to see these very positive and constructive changes being put forward tonight and I hope they're passed for the good of the Trust, members and club. The level of access afforded to Crys by the club relative to the size of its membership is disproportionate, which is undeniably a testament to the hard work of the Trust in the past and the club's willingness to engage with the Trust.

Whilst people can question the activities of the Trust, my perception is that this change can be the springboard for them to have more clout than ever before - the snowball effect of more members, leading to more engagement with Crys, rippling out to a wider band of supporters than before, will mean that Crys can claim to have a far bigger mandate as the voice of the supporters than ever before. The voice of a body with the support of 100s or 1000s of members will always be louder than the voice of a Trust of 100.

I like the phrase used by Steve of being "a critical friend" - it's spot on. The club is doing an awful lot right at present but constructive scrutiny through official channels like Crys can only be a good thing. The Trust needs to grow to fully embrace that role and this (for me) is a very good way of doing that.

Edited by OwainLlanedi - 18 July 2017 at 12:24pm
"Er gwaetha pob Dic Siôn Dafydd, Er gwaetha 'rhen Fagi a'i chriw, Byddwn yma hyd ddiwedd amser, A bydd yr iaith Gymraeg yn fyw!"
Veteran
Veteran
Pull !!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Once a monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2017 at 3:31pm

Tim 

CRYS,

<div style="line-height: 16.8px; : rgb251, 251, 253;">With regards to not knowing what we do and what we're about, our website is a great place to start finding that core information: http://crys16.cymru/ (or you might have found it on Google)
<div style="line-height: 16.8px; : rgb251, 251, 253;">On the point of strengthening the links between the local community and the club, Crys 16 sponsored each of the three feeder clubs last season.<span style="line-height: 16.8px;">Regular meetings with the Scarlets, proper supporters' representation during the well documented WRU-Regions "civil war," continued membership and fairly regular meetings with the Joint Supporters Group (the JSG) - with key stakeholders in the game including the WRU and PRW, running supporters' match day experience surveys in order to feed back to the club, writing an article for each home match programme, consulting with the club on a range of issues (such as smartphone applications, the color of the away jersey and ticketing systems), running a significant social media campaign to ensure that as many fans got to the final in Dublin as possible during the week before the match, establishing a fund in order to refurbish the old Stradey gates and holding observer status on, and attending meetings of the Board of Scarlets Regional Ltd. do not "just happen" - A significant amount of time is spent on ensuring the Trust makes a real difference each month.</span><div style="line-height: 16.8px; : rgb251, 251, 253;"><span style="line-height: 16.8px;">
</span>
<div style="line-height: 16.8px; : rgb251, 251, 253;">And that is all documented where on your website? Because I`ve been looking at the website all night and don`t see any of this on there whatsoever.<div style="line-height: 16.8px; : rgb251, 251, 253;">
<div style="line-height: 16.8px; : rgb251, 251, 253;">If you sponsored each of the feeder clubs last season, how did you do this, how did it benefit them, what was the feedback from the clubs, pictures, quotes - NOTHING WHATSOEVER ON YOUR WEBSITE!!!!

Granted you appear more active on social media but it is the website where you can get really informative, sell yourselves and tell others what you do. I should be reading the website and thinking "I want to be part of that". The evenings at the Parc are NOT well documented. They may be on SF but not on the CRYS website. <span style="line-height: 1.4;">This appears to be the biggest fundamental mistake by CRYS. CRYS is not SF and vice versa.</span>

Are you seriously asking Crys 16 to emulate the Portsmouth supporters club?
I have just looked OMG!!!
#George
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2017 at 3:33pm
Mmm.
KID A View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote KID A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2017 at 3:34pm
Quite shocked at some of the criticism of Crys16 on this thread. All I see is genuine fans giving up their valuable time to help the fans and club connect more. Keep it up.
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2017 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by KID A KID A wrote:

Quite shocked at some of the criticism of Crys16 on this thread. All I see is genuine fans giving up their valuable time to help the fans and club connect more. Keep it up.
Seconded. I know I've not got the time that they devote to this excellent cause.
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
judith View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote judith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2017 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by Eastern outpost Eastern outpost wrote:

Originally posted by KID A KID A wrote:

Seconded. I know I've not got the time that they devote to this excellent cause.

Thirded. I've been a member of Crys 16 since it started, even though I've never been able to go to any of their events as I'm too far away. Has never stopped me renewing each year as I appreciate what they do (as someone else said, you shouldn't criticise volunteers if you're not prepared to volunteer yourself.) Being able to see their events online (albeit edited where necessary) is a great thing for all of us who are far away.

Da iawn Crys 16, hope the motion gets passed & keep up the good work!Clap
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2017 at 10:39pm
Good news! Motion passed with not one opposer! More Crys will follow no doubt. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic