Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Season Match Tickets - Please Read

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
WaspieOnTour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WaspieOnTour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Season Match Tickets - Please Read
    Posted: 07 August 2017 at 9:33am
Still available if anybody wants them
Sponsored Links

SospanMawr View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SospanMawr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2017 at 8:07pm
Good luck to you WaspieOnTour!
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2017 at 7:34pm
If you get in touch with Geordie_Scarlet, he does the charity bike ride Toon to Town, or vice Versace.

As Coventry is kind of en route, why don't you join in? It might help generate more coverage for your cause as well as the Toon to Town causes.
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
WaspieOnTour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WaspieOnTour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2017 at 2:33pm
Hi Scarlets Fans!

Firstly admin please delete if not allowed.
Secondly congrats on winning the Pro 12 after an epic season.

I'm now get to the point! Basically in October i will be doing a charity bike ride in association with Wasps Rugby raising money for the Rugby Works Foundation and Scarlets have very generously given me a voucher for 4 tickets to any single Home Pro 12 game this coming season with exception to the Ospreys and Cardiff Blues games. If anybody would like said voucher let me know and i can give you the link to my fundraising page to make a donation in exchange. The voucher is of course with a code so can only be used once. And must be sent to or presented at the Scarlets ticket office in exchange.

Thanks for your time all!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic