Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The son of Jor-El

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The son of Jor-El
    Posted: 11 August 2017 at 9:12pm
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/40905592Tongue

The greatest winger in scarlets history has a son who just starred at fly half for wales u18's win over the springboks

"Cai Evans, the son of Wales and British and Irish Lions wing legend Ieuan, kicked 20 points as Wales Under-18s beat South Africa Schools 30-28 in Stellenbosch."

The last time I saw this kid , he was a nipper kicking a ball about with his old man on the pitch, at the last match at stradey.

Have we signed him up?

Edited by roy munster - 11 August 2017 at 9:19pm
ROYMOND MUNTER MBE (FOR SERVICES TO THE COMBOVER)
Sponsored Links

reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2017 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by roy munster roy munster wrote:

The greatest winger in scarlets history has a son who just starred at fly half for wales u18's win over the springboks

<span style="color: rgb37, 37, 37; font-family: ReithSans, Arial, Helvetica, freesans, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; font-weight: bold;">"Cai Evans, the son of Wales and British and Irish Lions wing legend Ieuan, kicked 20 points as Wales Under-18s beat South Africa Schools 30-28 in Stellenbosch."</span>
<span style="color: rgb37, 37, 37; font-family: ReithSans, Arial, Helvetica, freesans, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; font-weight: bold;">
</span>
<span style="color: rgb37, 37, 37; font-family: ReithSans, Arial, Helvetica, freesans, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; font-weight: bold;">The last time I saw this kid , he was a nipper kicking a ball about with his old man on the pitch, at the last match at stradey.</span>
<span style="color: rgb37, 37, 37; font-family: ReithSans, Arial, Helvetica, freesans, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; font-weight: bold;">
</span>
<span style="color: rgb37, 37, 37; font-family: ReithSans, Arial, Helvetica, freesans, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; font-weight: bold;">Have we signed him up?</span>

i have deleted my earlier nonsense. It seems young Evans is Cowbridge raised and signed up on an OSPREYS development contract aka Sam Davies. What happened to family dynasties and why I would like to know ?

Edited by reesytheexile - 11 August 2017 at 9:52pm
whataguy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whataguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2017 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by reesytheexile reesytheexile wrote:

<span style="color: rgb37, 37, 37; font-family: ReithSans, Arial, Helvetica, freesans, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; font-weight: bold;">"Cai Evans, the son of Wales and British and Irish Lions wing legend Ieuan, kicked 20 points as Wales Under-18s beat South Africa Schools 30-28 in Stellenbosch."</span>
</span>
<span style="color: rgb37, 37, 37; font-family: ReithSans, Arial, Helvetica, freesans, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; font-weight: bold;">The last time I saw this kid , he was a nipper kicking a ball about with his old man on the pitch, at the last match at stradey.</span>
</span>
<span style="color: rgb37, 37, 37; font-family: ReithSans, Arial, Helvetica, freesans, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; font-weight: bold;">Have we signed him up?</span>

i have deleted my earlier nonsense. It seems young Evans is Cowbridge raised and signed up on an OSPREYS development contract aka Sam Davies. What happened to family dynasties and why I would like to know ?
Cowbridge lol. No culture ever existed in that sad Welsh example of Bath. Money rules nowadays. It's all me,me,me!
PE SA View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PE SA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2017 at 9:11am
I'm still miffed how Cowbridge comes under Ospreys not Blues!
cymraes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cymraes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2017 at 12:00pm
It doesn't - it's a Blues academy school whatever that is!
PE SA View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PE SA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2017 at 1:14pm
So how is he at Ospreys then?
157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2017 at 1:34pm
Really confused if Cai lives and goes to school in Cowbridge,surely that he must be breaking rules with the Regional Academy placements ??
Realwest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Realwest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2017 at 1:39pm
Why hasnt ieaun pushed him to the scarlets he looks a vefy tidy player
ScarletSpiderman View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarletSpiderman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2017 at 1:49pm
Why are ex-players only producing fly halves? Nigel, McBryde, and now Ieaun
Dai38 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dai38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2017 at 1:58pm
WRU regulations mean you join the region you life in. I must admit I thought Cai was with the Blues.

Very good kicker saw him play against the Wanderers in 15/16 semi final of the Welsh Youth cup, he was the difference by kicking his goals.

Be careful when you pick up the stick.........IT MAY BE THE WRONG END!!!!!!!!!!
cymraes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cymraes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2017 at 3:32pm
 I gather the Blues Academy already had someone else a year older so Cai went on loan to the Ospreys
BBledd View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBledd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2017 at 7:29pm
Originally posted by whataguy whataguy wrote:

Originally posted by reesytheexile reesytheexile wrote:

</span>
</span>

Cowbridge lol. No culture ever existed in that sad Welsh example of Bath. Money rules nowadays. It's all me,me,me!

A grown up using 'lol' complaining about a lack of culture. Isn't it ironic.
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2017 at 9:10pm
Means lots of love doesn't it.    ( said Mr Cameron!!) Lol! Wink

Edited by reesytheexile - 12 August 2017 at 9:10pm
gnasher1975 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnasher1975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2017 at 8:36am
Could be worse, in the girls game you play for the region where you were born, so you have half of hendy girls, live,play and brought up in the scarlets region playing for the ospreys due to the fact they were born in singleton......
roy munster View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2017 at 3:43pm
We need more maternity wards in turksville ....
ROYMOND MUNTER MBE (FOR SERVICES TO THE COMBOVER)
Dafen Boy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dafen Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2017 at 3:45pm

We need more maternity wards in turksville ....

The Government is doing its best to close all hospitals in South WalesWink
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic