Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ospreys (home) tickets

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Micro Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ospreys (home) tickets
    Posted: 13 November 2017 at 1:44pm
On our eticketing website, the west stand is showing as sold out for the Ospreys game.

I need to buy an additional ticket for the west. I assume they just haven't opened it up for sale yet.

Any intel gratefully received!
New KALAMAFONI - BEAST MODE t-shirt now available online.

Plus a new 'Sosban Fach Scoundrels' range.

Paste the link below into your URL:
https://llanelli.teemill.com/
Sponsored Links

scarletsrules View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletsrules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2017 at 2:01pm
You can only normally buy tickets for the West stand at the ticket office.
Until the north and south sell out or become nearly full they dont tend to open this online
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2017 at 9:51am
That online guide is rarely correct.
Micro Duck View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Micro Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2017 at 9:29am
That's really frustrating!
New KALAMAFONI - BEAST MODE t-shirt now available online.

Plus a new 'Sosban Fach Scoundrels' range.

Paste the link below into your URL:
https://llanelli.teemill.com/
Wasp View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wasp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2017 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by Micro Duck Micro Duck wrote:

On our eticketing website, the west stand is showing as sold out for the Ospreys game.

I need to buy an additional ticket for the west. I assume they just haven't opened it up for sale yet.

Any intel gratefully received!
Only for sale by phone or at the office - as that's where they put the tag teams or in this case probably an Ospreys allocation
We're still still here, but I wish we were in an Anglo-Welsh
Wasp View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wasp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2017 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

That online guide is rarely correct.
No it's always correct. The tickets it shows for sale are for sale and the tickets it shows as unavailable are in fact unavailable!
Llanboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Llanboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2017 at 9:07pm
Anybody else had/having difficulty buying tickets online for the Ospreys match or any future match in general?
I chose my seats,went to proceed to check out only to be told i had to register.
I went to register but then wouldn't let me register saying that I already have an account even though I know that I haven't!
scarletsrules View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletsrules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2017 at 9:51pm
Originally posted by Llanboy Llanboy wrote:

Anybody else had/having difficulty buying tickets online for the Ospreys match or any future match in general?
I chose my seats,went to proceed to check out only to be told i had to register.
I went to register but then wouldn't let me register saying that I already have an account even though I know that I haven't!

If you have a season ticket then you are automatically registered I think
Wasp View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wasp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2017 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by Llanboy Llanboy wrote:

Do the "forgot password" thing and reset your password based on whatever email you're trying.
Llanboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Llanboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2017 at 10:27pm
Hi WASP.
I have tried the "forgot password" option about 4/5 times but haven't received an e-mail back in order to re-set the password.
I'll ring the ticket office instead but was just wondering/enquiring if anybody else has had the same problem?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic