Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bath Away ticket thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 16>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarnian scarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bath Away ticket thread
    Posted: 16 December 2017 at 3:28pm
Anybody any idea what sort of allocation we will get if any !!
Sponsored Links

157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2017 at 7:49pm

We need crys 16 on the case here as my understanding his we will not be taking our allocation.to be assured of a ticket reserve your name with Anne at ticket office
CRYS16 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRYS16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2017 at 8:10pm
Crys 16 contacted Bath Rugby about tickets and group offers for our game back in October. They informed us that they would be sending an allocation to Scarlets. We can ask the question...
Email info@crys16.cymru with your membership queries!

JOIN CRYS 16 FOR FREE:
http://www.crys16.cymru
157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2017 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by CRYS16 CRYS16 wrote:

Crys 16 contacted Bath Rugby about tickets and group offers for our game back in October. They informed us that they would be sending an allocation to Scarlets. We can ask the question...

When I asked at the ticket office in November I was told we would not take our full allocation, in case we did not sell them all and may need to return any unsold tickets the biggest Scarlets game in years in Europe we need to take our full allocation .
CRYS16 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRYS16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2017 at 8:49pm
Originally posted by 157cb 157cb wrote:

Originally posted by CRYS16 CRYS16 wrote:

When I asked at the ticket office in November I was told we would not take our full allocation, in case we did not sell them all and may need to return any unsold tickets the biggest Scarlets game in years in Europe we need to take our full allocation .

We've just emailed the ticket office for clarification. Watch this space.
Email info@crys16.cymru with your membership queries!

JOIN CRYS 16 FOR FREE:
http://www.crys16.cymru
157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2017 at 9:30pm
  Great stuff Crys 16 demand going to be huge from the Scarlets support
Bryn@man View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryn@man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2017 at 9:47pm
Sarnian scarlet View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarnian scarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2017 at 11:23pm
Excellent thanks for the update
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2017 at 3:55am
Got to try and make this one.
ap sior View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ap sior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2017 at 8:26am
May as well make it a 10 day trip and take in the Toulon game too Wil.
james1984 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote james1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2017 at 8:58am
I emailed Anne weeks ago asking to order tickets and she replied saying that she's added me to the list for the ticket order. I suggest emailing Anne.
scarlet_rob View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarlet_rob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2017 at 10:19am
Originally posted by Bryn@man Bryn@man wrote:

Demand like the old days... http://scarletfever.org/forum/scarlet-army-gets-up-early_topic11879.html

That was the last time demand outdid supply. Like gold dust those tickets were. What an away trip too...both days!!
Bryn@man View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryn@man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2017 at 11:22am
Originally posted by james1984 james1984 wrote:

I emailed Anne weeks ago asking to order tickets and she replied saying that she's added me to the list for the ticket order. I suggest emailing Anne.

Whats her email address?

ap sior View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ap sior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2017 at 11:25am
Originally posted by Bryn@man Bryn@man wrote:

Originally posted by james1984 james1984 wrote:

Whats her email address?

ann@scarlets.co.uk, 
Jughead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jughead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2017 at 9:49am
Hi folks, I had a reply from Ann at the ticket office - she says that she is not going to be able to get any more tickets for Scarlets fans other than the allocation she's already applied for:

"I have had to place my order and already have had a further order that has been taken up by Scarlets supporters, I am not going to be able to have any further tickets so would suggest that you contact the Bath ticket office and ask for tickets near the allocation we have been given Thatcher Stand behind the posts standing and the Dyson stand seating."

I also contacted the Bath ticket office - tickets are now on general sale on the Bath website as of this morning: https://www.eticketing.co.uk/bathrugby/Events

The exact fixture day is going to be announced this week apparently.

minded View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2017 at 9:53am
Originally posted by Jughead Jughead wrote:

The exact fixture day is going to be announced this week apparently.
Champions Cup twitter confirmed it will be "towards the end of this week".
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 16>
  Share Topic