Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Get the Rec rocking

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flaggman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2018 at 12:16pm
Just getting on the train to Bath! Can’t wait!!!
Sponsored Links

onlyturkinthevillage View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onlyturkinthevillage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2018 at 1:31pm
I wish the supporters bus was leaving right now.
Filling up the hip flask next. Yma o hyd,
boater here we come.
ScarletBear View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarletBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2018 at 2:02pm
Good luck boys and girls. Sing loud and proud. C'mon Scarlets!!!!
NorthWalianScarlet View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NorthWalianScarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2018 at 4:49pm
Gutted I can't be there. Come on Scarlets!!!! Safe trip to all the supporters have fun, sing, enjoy and be proud. I'll be watching and singing along from home. Come on Scarlets
NorthWalianScarlets
1carmscarletsfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1carmscarletsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2018 at 5:50pm
Good Scarlets crowd in Bath anyone?
s.pimpernel View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
A.F.K.A.P.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s.pimpernel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2018 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by LLANDRE LLANDRE wrote:

We've helped the team to big victories at big European games in the past. It's time to play our part again.   Get the hwyl singing going and we can spur the team on to another famous victory. Yma o hyd!!

Get `em going Llandre. C`mon Scarlets
In Pivac we trust
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2018 at 5:23pm
martin I think you can safely say the rec was rocked.
LLANDRE View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LLANDRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2018 at 5:40pm
It was inded Nigel. Bath were hit by a tsunami on and off the field.
West is Best (Fin gwybod)
Iwlew View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iwlew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2018 at 5:43pm
The stadium was rocking all night, and not my the home crowd.
And We Were Singing...
aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2018 at 6:21pm
Originally posted by LLANDRE LLANDRE wrote:

It was inded Nigel. Bath were hit by a tsunami on and off the field.

Diolch yn fawr!
“You cannot reason a man out of what he never reasoned himself into.” (Jonathan Swift)
franciskieran View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote franciskieran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2018 at 11:39am
amazing, I lost my voice a little bit shouting Scarlets, Scarlets, Scarlets a hell of a lot. Great to see so many Scarlets fans at Bath.
matt_george View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote matt_george Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2018 at 11:49am
Such a great night all round, had a fantastic time on the terraces with the Scarlet army!
franciskieran View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote franciskieran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2018 at 10:16am

Good comments found on Bath rugby forum about our 'most vocal away support'...see copy of post below,

Re: Bath v Scarlets
15 January, 2018 16:12
Full credit to their supporters as well; that was possibly the most vocal away support I've experienced at the Rec. Some of that may have been due to my proximity to it in the terrace, mind.

Furthermore, if anyone remains in any doubt, I believe we established over the course of the 80 minutes that Tadhg Byrne's current location is, in fact "everywhere" and that he hails from Kildare originally.
157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2018 at 10:47am
This as come from a Bath fan, and also a steward of many years the greatest atmosphere they had ever known at the Rec,so the team and supporters certainly made the Rec.Rock !!!
Rob o'r Bont View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Optimist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob o'r Bont Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2018 at 10:53am
I was listening to Radio Wales in the car before the game and Gareth Charles was full of praise for the Scarlets supporters.  I especially liked one of his comments which was something like ....and they're not just singing when their wining, they sing throughout a game whatever the score......  Smile

In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
scarletsrules View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletsrules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2018 at 11:18am
We must replicate the atmosphere at PYS on Saturday . We have had big crowds before and the atmosphere is never as good as it should be. This weekend it has to be different , we have to back the team from before the game right to the end of the game. They will need our support to pull them through. We all have to scream, shout , sing. Whatever just get behind the boys!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic