FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Scarlets home shirt 2017/18 and 18/19

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Micro Duck View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Micro Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Scarlets home shirt 2017/18 and 18/19
    Posted: 15 January 2018 at 11:23am
Originally posted by Gate12 Gate12 wrote:

I don't think much of that is correct, and we should probably be careful using any figures or dates unless we're really confident about them.

Cheers. I'll pass it on to the shop.
New KALAMAFONI - BEAST MODE t-shirt now available online.

Plus a new 'Sosban Fach Scoundrels' range.

Paste the link below into your URL:
https://llanelli.teemill.com/
Sponsored Links

Gate12 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gate12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2018 at 11:22am
I don't think much of that is correct, and we should probably be careful using any figures or dates unless we're really confident about them.
Micro Duck View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Micro Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2018 at 11:08am
The shirt for the 2018/19 season is due in stock this April.

The shop has to order a minimum of 500 shirts in each size - so a minimum total order of 5,000.

So to restock the 2017/18 shirt, they would've had to order another 5,000 - which would never sell.

They had made this season's order before winning the league - they would've ordered more in hindsight.
New KALAMAFONI - BEAST MODE t-shirt now available online.

Plus a new 'Sosban Fach Scoundrels' range.

Paste the link below into your URL:
https://llanelli.teemill.com/
ap sior View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ap sior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2018 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by Sarnian scarlet Sarnian scarlet wrote:

Yes if you’re aged between 3 and 12.....

You'll just have to lie then won't you !
Sarnian scarlet View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarnian scarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2018 at 3:10pm
Yes if you’re aged between 3 and 12.....
NorthWalianScarlet View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NorthWalianScarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2018 at 12:31pm
Anyone know if the away kit is available in the shop?
NorthWalianScarlets
SospanMawr View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SospanMawr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2018 at 7:52pm
Originally posted by ScarletSpiderman ScarletSpiderman wrote:

Originally posted by reesytheexile reesytheexile wrote:

Originally posted by NorthWalianScarlet NorthWalianScarlet wrote:

It's very bad, I've been on the websites of the rugby shops in Cardiff, they all have the other region shirts but not the Scarlets ones.

It’s because it’s Macron run shop. Other shirts in stores will be from different suppliers. For some reason the Pro12 Champions and possible European Cup quarter fnalists have run out it seems. Sad 🙁

To be fair there’s probaly far more demand for them this season. With how things are going on the field
True, but it doesn't make it any less frustrating. When we can get controllable things like this as right off the field as we do on the field we'll have a dynasty on our hands.
ScarletSpiderman View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarletSpiderman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2018 at 7:49pm

It's very bad, I've been on the websites of the rugby shops in Cardiff, they all have the other region shirts but not the Scarlets ones.

It’s because it’s Macron run shop. Other shirts in stores will be from different suppliers. For some reason the Pro12 Champions and possible European Cup quarter fnalists have run out it seems. Sad 🙁

To be fair there’s probaly far more demand for them this season. With how things are going on the field
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2018 at 5:59pm

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NorthWalianScarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2018 at 5:46pm
NorthWalianScarlets
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2018 at 5:34pm
How annoying to be in DW Sports store in Llanelli today and seeing a nice range of Welsh rugby shirts for sale OSPREYS ! It’s really frustrating for fans.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NorthWalianScarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2018 at 4:57pm
I've checked loads of rugby shops online. They are sold out everywhere! Other teams have plenty of replicas on sale on loads of websites. This is embarrassing that you can't get hold of shirt anywhere. 

I emailed the shop yesterday and still no response!

Normally I'm a large/medium in Mens, does anyone know what size youths is equivalent to this?

I'm coming down to support the Scarlets next week and wanted to be in Scarlet colors. 
NorthWalianScarlets
aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2018 at 2:01pm

Crys is on the case so hopefully they will update members soon! 

Crys, eh? How appropriate!Wink
“You cannot reason a man out of what he never reasoned himself into.” (Jonathan Swift)
Sarnian scarlet View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarnian scarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2018 at 1:01pm
Any professional sporting club especially one that has been successful over the past 12 months should never ever be selling out of a club shirt what is effectively halfway through the season. The official line will be that they don’t wish to be left with stock at end of season. However in business you sometimes have to take a chance to reap the rewards. Also even if some stock had to be sold off at a reduced price at end of season I would imagine the mark up is quite significant it would not be at a loss. Truly shocking state of affairs and when regions are struggling for funds they have to have a better business model if they want to make the marketing etc work.
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2018 at 12:56pm
Crys is on the case so hopefully they will update members soon! 
Sosban89 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sosban89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2018 at 11:57am
So is it definite they are all sold out? I mean, what happens if we were to make it to the pro 14 final or the European final? Those sorts of games sell a good amount of shirts.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic