Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Scarlets vs Bath - match thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 15>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote greypower1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2018 at 10:03pm
Proud of the squad, the coaches and most of all the fantastic travelling supportšŸ˜šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ˜
Keep the faith
Sponsored Links

Sosban89 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sosban89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2018 at 10:11pm
Originally posted by llanelli_boy llanelli_boy wrote:

That scrum ! Max lehaef and obano are meant to be the new big thing ! We have ruined them

Eddie Jones had a nice view of that Welsh front row destroying them Big smile

Originally posted by totallybiasedscarlet totallybiasedscarlet wrote:

Austin Healey is trying to yellow card half the Scarlets team. What an irritating .....

All I heard from him all game was praise about our team and how good we were.
Huwbach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huwbach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2018 at 10:15pm
Amazing game everyone loved the Scarlets - if you didn't hear that in commentary you really are one eared. Asquith signing of this year, has he made a mistake? 22 were superb. Never doubted this today. Felt it in my bones. Like the Leinster game.
greypower1 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greypower1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2018 at 10:31pm
Pressure on us now as we have to win next week. If we lose to Toulon and Bath hammer Benetton, we will probably end up 3rd in the group. Big big game next weekend.
Keep the faith
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2018 at 10:31pm
Originally posted by Sosban89 Sosban89 wrote:

Originally posted by llanelli_boy llanelli_boy wrote:

That scrum ! Max lehaef and obano are meant to be the new big thing ! We have ruined them

Eddie Jones had a nice view of that Welsh front row destroying them Big smile

Originally posted by totallybiasedscarlet totallybiasedscarlet wrote:

Austin Healey is trying to yellow card half the Scarlets team. What an irritating .....

All I heard from him all game was praise about our team and how good we were.

It was Bathā€™s two tries. Both he said ā€œcould be a yellow card here.ā€ Other than that, yes he did give praise tbf.
Sarnian scarlet View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sarnian scarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2018 at 10:37pm
The sidestep by Beirne putting Watson on his arse for the first try was the highlight of the season !!!
scarlet157 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarlet157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2018 at 10:38pm
couldn't make the trip tonight because of work commitments - first time all season we have actually looked like the team that won the league. 
I commented to my dad before kick off how relaxed and comfortable Pivac and the coaching team looked up in the stand and how I thought from then it was going to be our night
gaffer View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gaffer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2018 at 10:39pm
Just an immense win. One of the best in the last 10 years.
What's going on?
Legendinmybathroom View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Legendinmybathroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2018 at 10:40pm
Bois Bach, what a game, what a team and what a night. Just wish I could have been there in person as the scarlet travelling support was brilliant again.
What can you say about this team. They are forced into 2 late changes in the back 3 and RP comes in and has a superb game. They were without 2 British Lions, an international wing and a winger who was the top try scorer in super rugby before joining us, and they didnā€™t appear to miss them that much.
Beirne was just immense again, heā€™s got it all. The front rowers really took it to Bath and they couldnā€™t live with the pressure, I thought that we were going to get a penalty try just before Scott scored the all important 4th try.
Like I said yesterday, I was still quietly confident after the late changes but I didnā€™t expect that performance.
Rob o'r Bont View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Optimist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob o'r Bont Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2018 at 10:43pm
Amazing first half.   The Bath coaching staff looked totally nonplussed at half time. This team certainly know how to turn it on when it matters. Clap

Our future is back in our hands now. We are the masters of our own destiny once again in this competition. 
In a world where you can be anything ā€“ Be Kind.
Sandman View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2018 at 10:44pm
Most complete performance of the season. Outstanding stuff.
Only one team plays in red. (Sorry, Scarlet)
John View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2018 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by greypower1 greypower1 wrote:

Pressure on us now as we have to win next week. If we lose to Toulon and Bath hammer Benetton, we will probably end up 3rd in the group. Big big game next weekend.

Of course, but tonight we can enjoy one of the great Scarlet European performances. And the pressure will be on Toulon as well if not more. (They have the owner they have).

stevve View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote stevve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2018 at 10:52pm
To a man we were superb, it spoke volumes that the MOTM debatein commentary extended the entire team.
I can't recall hearing anything other than hwyl from any part of the Rec which was reflected on the pitch.
To face up to the loss of Foxy, Jake, Steff, J Mac and 1/2P with a win that would make it a tall order for any of them to walk back into the starting XV is downright extraordinary!
Speedy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2018 at 10:57pm
We have to be targeting a home quarter-final now being in the position we are in. 
Speedy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2018 at 10:59pm
http://sport.bt.com/highlights-bath-17-35-scarlets-91364242978015
Highlights up
Llanelliman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Llanelliman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2018 at 11:14pm
Rag Doll owners again . . . . 

Made in Seaside, Llanelli
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 15>
  Share Topic