Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Toulon ticket sales

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 13>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Llannman74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Toulon ticket sales
    Posted: 14 January 2018 at 9:35pm
Massive game Saturday,
Our most important game
In Europe for years....
Big crowd surely
Sponsored Links

scarletsrules View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletsrules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2018 at 9:51pm
Looking at the online ticket site, considering the ticket office has been closed all weekend , weve sold hell of a lot of tickets from yesterday morning to now, North seating only has 1 section left with more than 1 seat together, the enclosure has 3 sections now sold out and the South only has the 2 corners left with more than 2 seats together. I feel this game will be close to a sell out
tannerbankboy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tannerbankboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2018 at 10:10pm
S1 and 12 still have plenty left.  It doesn't look as if the west stand is open, there's no option to buy there.
CTMassive View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CTMassive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2018 at 10:18pm
I think these are given out to schools etc as freebies, well, some definitely are. Not for general sale.
tannerbankboy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tannerbankboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2018 at 11:14pm
Still seems strange that none are available for sale in the west at this late stage.  Maybe they plan on filling the main 2 stands and that's it.
Scarlet O'Hara View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarlet O'Hara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2018 at 11:59pm
I may be wrong but the West is the family stand I think they have to be purchased over the phone or in person.
Dafen Boy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dafen Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2018 at 12:01am
That would make sense
Wasp View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wasp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2018 at 12:49am
Originally posted by Scarlet O'Hara Scarlet O'Hara wrote:

I may be wrong but the West is the family stand I think they have to be purchased over the phone or in person.
Correct. Also the home of the half time tag teams.
We're still still here, but I wish we were in an Anglo-Welsh
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2018 at 2:41am
I’ve never taken the online ticketing as gospel. It says areas are sold out when there’s plenty of seats around on match day.
scarletsrules View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletsrules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2018 at 7:27am
Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

I’ve never taken the online ticketing as gospel. It says areas are sold out when there’s plenty of seats around on match day.

It's linked to the live scarlets system. The seats that have been sold or given away but the people may not just show up.

You can only purchase the west stand by phoning the ticket office or going there in person.

I expect that they will open the east stand by close of business today
2ndtimeround View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2ndtimeround Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2018 at 7:47am
The only way they can make sure the West stand stays as a family stand is to sell tickets their personally I would imagine. If they were available online you run the risk of groups of drinkers sat amongst the kids.
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2018 at 7:52am
Originally posted by 2ndtimeround 2ndtimeround wrote:

The only way they can make sure the West stand stays as a family stand is to sell tickets their personally I would imagine. If they were available online you run the risk of groups of drinkers sat amongst the kids.
or even worse gangs of kids amongst the drinkers Wink
dr_martinov View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr_martinov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2018 at 7:53am

Yes, or state this to be family friendly online and perhaps even make it non-alcohol. Fair enough, either way.

+3 tickets for North Enclosure as well. Can't wait. 
1carmscarletsfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1carmscarletsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2018 at 7:53am
Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

or even worse gangs of kids amongst the drinkers Wink
Micro Duck View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Micro Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2018 at 9:15am
Yep, they don't release the west stand for online sales. You need to call them.
New KALAMAFONI - BEAST MODE t-shirt now available online.

Plus a new 'Sosban Fach Scoundrels' range.

Paste the link below into your URL:
https://llanelli.teemill.com/
minded View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2018 at 9:37am
Originally posted by scarletsrules scarletsrules wrote:

Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

It's linked to the live scarlets system. The seats that have been sold or given away but the people may not just show up.

You can only purchase the west stand by phoning the ticket office or going there in person.

I expect that they will open the east stand by close of business today
A large chunk of N27 has been taken out this morning which i can only imagine must be Toulon's allocation. If they are all used and not sent back, we're currently over the 8600 mark between the north and south.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 13>
  Share Topic