Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

QF Ticket Information

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 23>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote franciskieran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2018 at 1:22pm
I noticed on the online ticketing that season ticket holders can purchase additional tickets from 6.2.2018.
Sponsored Links

SAV View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SAV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2018 at 1:22pm
Bought online , took 5 mins . Happy days . Job well done .
as all the coaches left stradey , bound for nottingham , a sign on the m4 at hendy said , please can the last person close the door behind them , memories
Red Eye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Eye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2018 at 1:30pm
Halleluia got through on the phone to a guy who was extremely polite given the pressure they must be under today. I forgot to take his name to say Thanks for being so good. Sorted out my wife's ticket and the technical hitch on the Internet which he admitted had been playing up a bit today. Chwarae Teg top banana!
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2018 at 4:31pm
People have 2 weeks to get their season ticket seat. Chill.
saundersfootscarlets View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saundersfootscarlets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2018 at 4:46pm
Booked ours later on this afternoon !!!!!!
saundersfoot scarlets
minded View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2018 at 5:18pm
1400 season ticket spaces bought so far.
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2018 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by Red Eye Red Eye wrote:

Halleluia got through on the phone to a guy who was extremely polite given the pressure they must be under today. I forgot to take his name to say Thanks for being so good. Sorted out my wife's ticket and the technical hitch on the Internet which he admitted had been playing up a bit today. Chwarae Teg top banana!
Dan?
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2018 at 7:24pm
Just bought mine online
Pentigili View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pentigili Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2018 at 9:17pm
Extra tickets for season ticket holders on 6.2.18 haven't read or seen this just a 24 hr slot for those opted in between 8 and 9 of Feb?
Tim Opolis View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim Opolis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2018 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by Pentigili Pentigili wrote:

Extra tickets for season ticket holders on 6.2.18 haven't read or seen this just a 24 hr slot for those opted in between 8 and 9 of Feb?

According to what I was told in the ticket booth earlier 6.2.2018 is a mis-print. Its as previously stated. Which I believe is the Feb 9th for Op in people. 10th general sale.
Tymor nesa Duw, plis tymor nesa.
Iwlew View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Iwlew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2018 at 9:24pm
Purchased my ticket this morning, the countdown begins...
And We Were Singing...
The Brain View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote The Brain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2018 at 9:29pm
Bought mine in the ticket office this morning.

Was standing behind a certain Derek Quinnel who was there buying his - Guess even legends have to pay for this one!

One thing though, I clean forgot to ask about the "opt in" requirements begore the general sale.
Does anyone know what the criteria is to be on the list?

If you cannot bite, never show your teeth.
Tim Opolis View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Tim Opolis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2018 at 11:31pm
Originally posted by minded minded wrote:

Going to be Y Parc's biggest earner ever that's for sure. The home tie was massive. Bought my ticket today, still cant believe that we got out of a group. 5 years ago if you would have told me in 2018 we'd have a home quarter I would have thought you were delusional. Yet we've done it.

Add to this that we may yet get a home play off in the PRO14, gates on the up. Bois bach, we're motoring now.

With our budget we should not be here, no way. Credit to the foundations laid down by so many good Scarlets over the years. The list is very long and we should not forget the likes of Gareth, Huw, Stuart, Mark, Jon, Nigel Short and the many benefactors who kept us going through lean times.

For those of us who have been there through tough times, take some time to reflect and then get ready to have another crack at the Grail. Who would have thought eh?

Tymor nesa Duw, plis tymor nesa.
Pentigili View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pentigili Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2018 at 12:18am
Got my tickets but hopefully on the opt in extra will be able to get 4 more before they go on sale to the public take it I will only be able to do this on line on the link from 7pm on the 8th as ticket office is closed and they won't know if I'm opted in ?
minded View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2018 at 7:16am
Originally posted by Pentigili Pentigili wrote:

Got my tickets but hopefully on the opt in extra will be able to get 4 more before they go on sale to the public take it I will only be able to do this on line on the link from 7pm on the 8th as ticket office is closed and they won't know if I'm opted in ?
I'm sure i read the club respond to someone on twitter to say that you can only buy 1 ticket per opt'd in account.
1carmscarletsfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1carmscarletsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2018 at 7:37am
Originally posted by Tim Opolis Tim Opolis wrote:

Originally posted by minded minded wrote:

Going to be Y Parc's biggest earner ever that's for sure. The home tie was massive. Bought my ticket today, still cant believe that we got out of a group. 5 years ago if you would have told me in 2018 we'd have a home quarter I would have thought you were delusional. Yet we've done it.

Add to this that we may yet get a home play off in the PRO14, gates on the up. Bois bach, we're motoring now.

With our budget we should not be here, no way. Credit to the foundations laid down by so many good Scarlets over the years. The list is very long and we should not forget the likes of Gareth, Huw, Stuart, Mark, Jon, Nigel Short and the many benefactors who kept us going through lean times.

For those of us who have been there through tough times, take some time to reflect and then get ready to have another crack at the Grail. Who would have thought eh?

Well said. I work in carmarthen and am surrounded by fake ospreys supporters and for the last few years it's been a joy walking in every Monday
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 23>
  Share Topic