Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

QF Ticket Information

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 212223
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Pentigili Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2018 at 5:13pm
Just returned home after a weekend in Llanelli. Fortunately we are season ticket holders so no worries about tickets. However take my hat off to my husband who was at the ticket office in the pouring rain at 7.15 and managed to get tickets for the family. Well worth a weekend in Llanelli mission accomplished!!!
Sponsored Links

Pentigili View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Pentigili Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2018 at 6:12pm
Husband says thanks to Speedy for the chat on Saturday morning enjoyed his company helped pass the time!!!
Speedy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2018 at 6:50pm
Originally posted by Pentigili Pentigili wrote:

Husband says thanks to Speedy for the chat on Saturday morning enjoyed his company helped pass the time!!!

It was my pleasure! We were all having such a nice chat that it made the bad weather bearable. Took me till this aftenoon to warm up tho. Lol.
cat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2018 at 7:44pm
Some things never change speedy, i had a miserable morning made bearable having a right laugh with a group of 5-6 fella's infront of me.
Alway's been some good banter in the tix queues over the years.
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2018 at 8:38pm
Originally posted by TRAMPER TRAMPER wrote:

i went online at 0330hrs on the Friday morning no problem getting a ticket as it said on general sale on the 10th I think it was the 0900 opening time that threw everyone

You've done well there I tried an hour before the opening time and buying a ticket option wasn't available then.
Scarlets!!!
cat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2018 at 8:49pm
I tried as well, twice actually, about 6.30 and then about 7.30 and got the same message as you Mrfwon.
SVD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2018 at 8:51am
My cousin tried ‘on spec’ on Friday night and was able to ‘pre-reserve’ one ticket; if I had known that was a possibility I could have told people. I’m glad she got one but this is a very unfair system when it is all so random with no clear rulesI. I’m just thankful that I have a season ticket.
Speedy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2018 at 11:13am
Originally posted by cat cat wrote:

Some things never change speedy, i had a miserable morning made bearable having a right laugh with a group of 5-6 fella's infront of me.
Alway's been some good banter in the tix queues over the years.

You could really feel the feelgood factor at the club saturday morning. Everyone in very good spirits even tho it was bad conditions and many were not going to get a ticket, they were still on a high due to the success of the club.
philturk View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote philturk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2018 at 11:49am
Fair play to the club, hugely impressed! Ordered tickets online on Saturday and they've arrived today, considering the volume of orders they've received that's outstanding efficiency from them

Now if we could only have the same level of efficiency from Macron....
Speedy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2018 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by philturk philturk wrote:

Fair play to the club, hugely impressed! Ordered tickets online on Saturday and they've arrived today, considering the volume of orders they've received that's outstanding efficiency from them

Now if we could only have the same level of efficiency from Macron....

900? ConfusedLOLWink
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2018 at 2:27pm
I've rung the ticket office to see if they're running a waiting list should any tickets become available or if any tickets are returned from the La Rochelle, but they aren't. Was advised to just check regularly, so that's what I'm going to do. Not giving up just yet.
Scarlets!!!
cat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2018 at 8:47pm
There is no waiting list for tickets for the QF, after hearing all the talk about it i went down to the ticket office today about 2 this afternoon and it's first come first served when la rochelle return the unsold tickets.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 212223
  Share Topic