Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Scarlets official web site

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Eye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Scarlets official web site
    Posted: 23 January 2018 at 9:27pm
Was trying to access the Scarlets web site for ticket information and keep getting diverted to scarlet.wales is this a new site or a hack?
Sponsored Links

minded View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2018 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by Red Eye Red Eye wrote:

Was trying to access the Scarlets web site for ticket information and keep getting diverted to scarlet.wales is this a new site or a hack?
That is the new site
Red Eye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Eye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2018 at 10:28pm
Thanks for the response. Strange time to launch a new web site. Middle of their most important ticket outlet in years nearly all new web sites I’ve seen have had a few bugs and tweaks. Let’s hope it goes off OK.
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2018 at 10:37pm
Anyone know what the VIP club is!
minded View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2018 at 10:41pm
Originally posted by Red Eye Red Eye wrote:

Thanks for the response. Strange time to launch a new web site. Middle of their most important ticket outlet in years nearly all new web sites I’ve seen have had a few bugs and tweaks. Let’s hope it goes off OK.
It's been the new website for at least two months
Red Eye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Eye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2018 at 9:57am
Obviously my links must be out of date thanks for the advice.
Micro Duck View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Micro Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2018 at 10:27am
Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

I remember signing up for it when the new site launched.

No idea what it is mind!
New KALAMAFONI - BEAST MODE t-shirt now available online.

Plus a new 'Sosban Fach Scoundrels' range.

Paste the link below into your URL:
https://llanelli.teemill.com/
aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2018 at 10:29am
Whatever it calls itself, it still won't load on my Mac!
“You cannot reason a man out of what he never reasoned himself into.” (Jonathan Swift)
T_RICHARDS_94 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T_RICHARDS_94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2018 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by Micro Duck Micro Duck wrote:

No idea what it is mind!

" As part of the VIP Club, members will get access to exclusive content, offers and news before the general public. Just click the link below to pre-register. "

Probably worth doing
Writer for The Rugby Club
scarletsmad_87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletsmad_87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2018 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by T_RICHARDS_94 T_RICHARDS_94 wrote:

No idea what it is mind!

" As part of the VIP Club, members will get access to exclusive content, offers and news before the general public. Just click the link below to pre-register. "

Probably worth doing

I'm a member of the VIP club and I get emails including exclusive content like news and videos before release to public. Don't really get any offers. 
I also receive text messages regarding team announcements 10 mins before the public and HT and FT scores. Not sure if these texts are sent due to been a season ticket holder or because of the VIP club.    
Beefs army View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beefs army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2018 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by scarletsmad_87 scarletsmad_87 wrote:

No idea what it is mind!

Probably worth doing

I'm a member of the VIP club and I get emails including exclusive content like news and videos before release to public. Don't really get any offers. 
I also receive text messages regarding team announcements 10 mins before the public and HT and FT scores. Not sure if these texts are sent due to been a season ticket holder or because of the VIP club.    

Those team announcement texts have been part of the season ticket package for a few years along with match score updates.  I dont recall registering for the VIP club but get the texts (as a season ticket holder)
Bill Shankly: "If you can't support us when we lose or draw, don't support us when we win."
scarletsmad_87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletsmad_87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2018 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by Beefs army Beefs army wrote:

Originally posted by scarletsmad_87 scarletsmad_87 wrote:

No idea what it is mind!

Probably worth doing

Those team announcement texts have been part of the season ticket package for a few years along with match score updates.  I dont recall registering for the VIP club but get the texts (as a season ticket holder)

Ok thanks, this is my first year as a season ticket holder so wasn't too sure. Confused 
Speedy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2018 at 10:41am
Does anyone know what on earth the head to head graphics mean? I for the life of me cannot work them out.

They make no sense what so ever. Even if they did they give no real relative info.
TurkQuay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TurkQuay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2018 at 9:23am
Is the Scarlets Squad on the Website ?.
minded View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2018 at 9:32am
Originally posted by Speedy Speedy wrote:

Does anyone know what on earth the head to head graphics mean? I for the life of me cannot work them out.

They make no sense what so ever. Even if they did they give no real relative info.
The head to head stats seem to be based on the league tables and not the h2h fixtures between the two clubs. Confused
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic