Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > GENERAL RUGBY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hartley

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hartley
    Posted: 11 February 2018 at 5:29pm
Anyone else seen the footage of Dylan Hartley spitting in the face of a prone welsh defender on the ground?i really hope this nasty obnoxious little poo is banned for a very long time.i'm sorry I don't know how to post the picture.
Sponsored Links

dr_martinov View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr_martinov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2018 at 7:07pm
I'm sure his good disciplinary record will keep any ban to a minimum.
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2018 at 7:19pm
yes it's on U Tube and a clear spit at a Welsh Player on the floor IT SEEMS ans he was looking down at him. It's on Facebook 
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2018 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by reesytheexile reesytheexile wrote:

yes it's on U Tube and a clear spit at a Welsh Player on the floor IT SEEMS ans he was looking down at him. It's on Facebook 
anyone clever(young) enough to post it on here?
Scarletstarch View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarletstarch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2018 at 7:37pm
I've seen it on Facebook and think the Wales player is Josh Adams, what an absolutely disgusting thing to do, hope he's cited for this as not a very gentlemanly thing to do!! Angry

Edited by Scarletstarch - 11 February 2018 at 7:44pm
"YMA O HYD"
KID A View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KID A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2018 at 7:54pm
It's a camera angle thing. There's nothing in it. Hartley is about 2m away from Cawdor on the deck

Mogwen View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mogwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2018 at 9:11pm
On another note.... in May’s 1st try the ball doesn’t touch the ground on any camera angle I seen it on. His elbow is under the ball as he crosses the line and he then gets up and throws the ball away. Just noting.
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
Tiercel View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiercel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2018 at 12:41am
Originally posted by Mogwen Mogwen wrote:

On another note.... in May’s 1st try the ball doesn’t touch the ground on any camera angle I seen it on. His elbow is under the ball as he crosses the line and he then gets up and throws the ball away. Just noting.

I noticed that also, but thought it was just me being my old pedantic self.

stevve View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2018 at 1:33am
It doesn't look as though the gob is aimed towards the prime player from the GIF I would say, Hartley is no angel though that would be low even by his standards
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2018 at 8:22am
It is no where near the face of the Welsh player. If (& its a bit IF) the spit did touch the Welsh player it would be near his knee.
roy munster View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2018 at 12:02pm
lovely people
ROYMOND MUNTER MBE (FOR SERVICES TO THE COMBOVER)
dr_martinov View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr_martinov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2018 at 2:39pm
With a guy like Hartley it's "guilty until proven more guilty" for me but TBH doesn't look like it was intentionally at our player in this case.
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2018 at 4:55pm
Mike brown and eddie jones and others were as idious as ever but their behaviour was just about inside the rules of the game, brown though should have been yellowed late on for killing great ball in their 22. Dont want to get overly bogged down though we lost we have to deal with it. we spurned several chances, we started too slowly, we lost the aerial kicking game. Other than that I think we were the better team, we had the edge at scrum , our lineout was good, our defence was excellent in other areas and our handling and attacking game was superior to their. Their handling second half was abysmal.
Legendinmybathroom View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Legendinmybathroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2018 at 8:46pm
For as long as that baffoon EJ is in charge of the English national team then Hartley will continue to play and even captain the team. He’s just the type of character (panto villain) who everyone hates, but that is exactly why he’s the first name on the team sheet.
I don’t believe that he aimed the spit at Cawdor, as Cawdor would have reacted as he usually does when provoked and probably got himself yellow carded.
As for Eddie Jones, he’s probably rugby’s equivalent to Jose Mourinho in that he bring you short term success but also comes with a lot of baggage, and leaves having made more enemies than friends. He has no class about him whatsoever, unlike Sir Clive Woodward, who won the World Cup with England but did it with class and dignity.
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2018 at 11:46pm
Originally posted by Legendinmybathroom Legendinmybathroom wrote:

For as long as that baffoon EJ is in charge of the English national team then Hartley will continue to play and even captain the team. He’s just the type of character (panto villain) who everyone hates, but that is exactly why he’s the first name on the team sheet.
I don’t believe that he aimed the spit at Cawdor, as Cawdor would have reacted as he usually does when provoked and probably got himself yellow carded.
As for Eddie Jones, he’s probably rugby’s equivalent to Jose Mourinho in that he bring you short term success but also comes with a lot of baggage, and leaves having made more enemies than friends. He has no class about him whatsoever, unlike Sir Clive Woodward, who won the World Cup with England but did it with class and dignity.

I still believe our best team would beat their best team. Roll on the irish, europe and we will have to leave the saes until next year
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic