Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Llanelli v Cardiff Hcup Quarter final

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2018 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by kcreg kcreg wrote:

great footage speedy.would love to know where you got these old video clips from!!!!!Wink
An extremely nice gentleman loaned them to me a few years ago to start converting them. He has been very patient. You would like him. haha.
 Finally got everything set up and working, shouldnt take long to work my way through them now.

Will drop them back to him once they are done. so they are all kept together.

Wink

Sponsored Links

cat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2018 at 9:08pm
Ahh memories, i remember this game very well, the build up in the week before the game was massive, i lost my voice by the end of the match lol.
Speedy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2018 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by tannerbankboy tannerbankboy wrote:

Spencer John came on as a sub for Cardiff.  He left us saying he was going to Cardiff 'to become a damn good prop'.  Their scrum went into reverse when he came on.

That said it was a very strong and talented Cardiff team that lost that day.  It would probably see off the shower that play for them these days by some distance.

Remember him having way more caps than he should have had. him and Humphries. Back then if you played for Cardiff it didnt matter how poor you were, you were in the Welsh set up easy.

Looking at how many are drooling over a poorly skilled Anscombe not much has changed.

Its funny, none of those new bois would have been picked had the Lions been fit. But The Scarlets still had to win a league the hard way to even be considered.

Anscombe has done nothing domestically to deserve his chance.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic