Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > GENERAL RUGBY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Copeland leaving Munster !!!!!?????

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2018 at 6:14am
Originally posted by Llanelliman Llanelliman wrote:

"what is the point of threads like this ??"

IT'LL COME BACK AND BITE YOU ON THE A*** !!!!, mr ladram 

May I use this post to close this thread, BUT MAY I TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO THANK OTHER POSTERS FOR THEIR INTEREST IN AND VALUED OPINIONS ABOUT MY POST AND ABOUT MR LADRAM. 

YOU OBVIOUSLY, LIKE ME, ARE INTERESTED IN ALL OPINIONS, BUT ARE OFTEN ANNOYED BY THE DISPARAGING REMARKS OF THE SCARLET FEVER "TRAIN SPOTTERS" (!!!!) LIKE MR LADRAM, WHO SEE THEMSELVES AS ICONS OF THE FORUM, WHEN REALLY THEY ARE BUT FIGMENTS OF THEIR OWN IMAGINATION.
(No offence to real Train Spotters intended.)

walk away from the caps lock and take a deep breath this isn't the Jeremy kyle show.
Sponsored Links

GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2018 at 9:07am
Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

May I use this post to close this thread, BUT MAY I TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO THANK OTHER POSTERS FOR THEIR INTEREST IN AND VALUED OPINIONS ABOUT MY POST AND ABOUT MR LADRAM. 

YOU OBVIOUSLY, LIKE ME, ARE INTERESTED IN ALL OPINIONS, BUT ARE OFTEN ANNOYED BY THE DISPARAGING REMARKS OF THE SCARLET FEVER "TRAIN SPOTTERS" (!!!!) LIKE MR LADRAM, WHO SEE THEMSELVES AS ICONS OF THE FORUM, WHEN REALLY THEY ARE BUT FIGMENTS OF THEIR OWN IMAGINATION.

walk away from the caps lock and take a deep breath this isn't the Jeremy kyle show.

Nigel consider yourself told offWink
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2018 at 9:59am
Originally posted by GPR - Rochester GPR - Rochester wrote:

Nigel consider yourself told offWink
careful gareth there is such a thing as guilt by association.Ouch
Speedy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2018 at 11:45am
Well,that escalated quickly.... 
NobbySosban View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NobbySosban Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2018 at 2:19pm
IRFU announcing today that Robin Copeland has signed for Connacht for the next 2 seasons.

Llanelliman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Llanelliman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2018 at 7:39pm
Outstanding tonight  . . . Man of the Match . . . . Mm !!! I wonder why I raised this in the first place !!!!!! Was it worthy of Scarlets General ??? No doubt 'someone' (("what is the point of threads like this")), will object !!!!
LOL

Edited by Llanelliman - 24 March 2018 at 7:44pm
Made in Seaside, Llanelli
Mugwuffin View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mugwuffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2018 at 7:43pm

Outstanding tonight  . . . Man of the Match . . . . Mm !!! I wonder why I raised this in the first place !!!!!! Was it worthy of Scarlets General ??? No doubt 'someone' will object !!!!

He wouldn’t suit our game. He plays with blinkers on.
greypower1 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greypower1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2018 at 8:40pm
Our game was really exposed by Munster's tonight. You need players like Copeland who can get over the gain line. Pretty pretty rugby is fine if you can get parity up front.
Keep the faith
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2018 at 10:18pm

Outstanding tonight  . . . Man of the Match . . . . Mm !!! I wonder why I raised this in the first place !!!!!! Was it worthy of Scarlets General ??? No doubt 'someone' (("what is the point of threads like this")), will object !!!!
LOL
it's taken you 14 days to reply to your CHILDISH rant in capital letters and the best you can do is that.i told you he was a good playerTongue na na na na na.
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2018 at 10:26pm
Great reply
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2018 at 10:57pm
As we’ve revelled in Tadhg Beirne’s feats over the last season and a bit, we can reflect on the fact that but for us he would’ve been lost to the pro game. No one else was willing to give him a pro contract.

Leinster look on with regret at what mighty talent expscaped their own nest.

This week, the Munster coach, Johann van Graan, described him as possibly the best forward in Europe.

Ok, JvG might’ve kissed the Blarney Stone since he arrived and might’ve been indulging in a bit of prematch psychology, however, just reflect. That’s like from zero to SuperHero.

Meanwhile, Robo Cop did a good imitation of Tadhg today. You wondered why on earth he was not being re-signed by Munster, let alone why they didn’t pick him more.

Connacht will be delighted and good luck to the guy; whatever his limitations perceived in the eyes of others.

Edited by Eastern outpost - 24 March 2018 at 11:00pm
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Llanelliman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2018 at 9:33am
FAO Mr Ladram (aka GodUntoHimself) . . . . as you started this with your self opinionated comment - "what is the point of threads like this ..."

It is a Forum after all !!!

"BETTER TO REMAIN SILENT AND BE THOUGHT A FOOL THAN TO SPEAK OUT AND REMOVE ALL DOUBT." - Abe Lincoln

In Caps Lock so that you can hear it !!
Get someone to explain it to you, as it will probably be too complicated for your pea of a brain to process.

PS I won't be responding to your trivia, as I'll be too busy playing on my Xbox !!!!!!! I've also got a life, blah, blah, blah . . . .

But hopefully, when the quote has been explained to you, you'll SHUT UP !!!!

Taraski (Russian for Good-bye)

ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2018 at 9:40am

FAO Mr Ladram (aka GodUntoHimself) . . . . as you started this with your self opinionated comment - "what is the point of threads like this ..."

"BETTER TO REMAIN SILENT AND BE THOUGHT A FOOL THAN TO SPEAK OUT AND REMOVE ALL DOUBT." - Abe Lincoln

Get someone to explain it to you, as it will probably be too complicated for your pea of a brain to process.

PS I won't be responding to your trivia, as I'll be too busy playing on my Xbox !!!!!!! I've also got a life, blah, blah, blah . . . .

I see from your profile your the same age as me,did you lie about your age?
Owen111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Owen111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2018 at 10:49am
At least ladram had a nice breakfast, cause there is egg all over his face!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Llanelliman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2018 at 11:48am
Big smile . . . Thanks Owen111

Edited by Llanelliman - 25 March 2018 at 11:49am
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2018 at 2:55pm

<span style='font-family: "Arial","sans-serif"; font-size: 12pt; mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-: EN-GB;'><p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 10pt; line-height: normal;" ="msonormal"="">"BETTER TO REMAIN SILENT AND BE
THOUGHT A FOOL THAN TO SPEAK OUT AND REMOVE ALL DOUBT." - Abe Lincoln

<p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 10pt; line-height: normal;" ="msonormal"="">

</span><p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 10pt; line-height: normal;" ="msonormal"="">

<p style="margin: 0cm 0cm 10pt; line-height: normal;" ="msonormal"=""><span style='font-family: "Arial","sans-serif"; font-size: 12pt; mso-fareast-font-family: "Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-: EN-GB;'><o:p></o:p></span>

I see from your profile your the same age as me,did you lie about your age?

And he’s a teacher. Obviously not English.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic