Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Scarlets vs La Rochelle thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 17>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1carmscarletsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2018 at 7:18am
Does anyone know what time the barn opens when we play La Rochelle?
Sponsored Links

Owen111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Owen111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2018 at 8:23am
im ready to start drinking now
henry_winkler View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Don’t believe a word......

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote henry_winkler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2018 at 8:34am
I'd personally go with Asquith at 13 and Varndell on the wing with Scott on the bench for the La Rochelle game.

Asquith is no winger and he's in better form than Scott for the last centre spot.
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2018 at 8:38am
Currently showing 1 ticket available in the South Stand.
NobbySosban View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NobbySosban Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2018 at 11:38am
Originally posted by tannerbankboy tannerbankboy wrote:

Were the tickets that went on sale in the past few days just the returned ones from LR or have temporary seating tickets also been sold? 

Clearly on the ticket website there was no option for the temporary seating in the stadium plan so I assume they were or are going to be ticket office or phone sale only?

Anyone got a temporary seating ticket?

Given the demand I'd have though they would have put as many in as possible rather than just the minimum to reach ERC standards.

I eventually got 3 tickets in the Temporary West Stand - these were showing on the website at the weekend (you had to select 'Best Available' then choose 'Temporary West Stand' from the drop-down menu), although a TicketMaster system issue meant I ended up completing the transaction by phone on Monday - Ann in the Ticket Office was an absolute star. Star Clap

When I spoke to her, there were only 20 single tickets left in all areas. It's going to be rammed. Smile

Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2018 at 2:02pm
Uncapped La Rochelle hooker Pierre Bourgarit has been called up to the French 6 Nations squad to due to injury to skipper Guilhem Guirado. He looked very good against Toulon a few weeks back.
SospanMawr View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SospanMawr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2018 at 3:19pm
So Macron have released flags for this game..
Priced at £9 and £12
Or £4.50 for a tiny one.

Edited by SospanMawr - 15 March 2018 at 3:21pm
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2018 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by SospanMawr SospanMawr wrote:

Priced at £9 and £12
Or £4.50 for a tiny one.

Yeah I saw the email & must admit I am a little underwhelmed by this.
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2018 at 3:27pm
Other teams give them away.
tannerbankboy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tannerbankboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2018 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by NobbySosban NobbySosban wrote:

Originally posted by tannerbankboy tannerbankboy wrote:

Were the tickets that went on sale in the past few days just the returned ones from LR or have temporary seating tickets also been sold? 

Clearly on the ticket website there was no option for the temporary seating in the stadium plan so I assume they were or are going to be ticket office or phone sale only?

Anyone got a temporary seating ticket?

Given the demand I'd have though they would have put as many in as possible rather than just the minimum to reach ERC standards.

I eventually got 3 tickets in the Temporary West Stand - these were showing on the website at the weekend (you had to select 'Best Available' then choose 'Temporary West Stand' from the drop-down menu), although a TicketMaster system issue meant I ended up completing the transaction by phone on Monday - Ann in the Ticket Office was an absolute star. Star Clap

When I spoke to her, there were only 20 single tickets left in all areas. It's going to be rammed. Smile

Thanks for the update.
cymraes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cymraes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2018 at 5:10pm
  Fifteen sleeps Smile
Speedy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2018 at 5:43pm

Priced at £9 and £12
Or £4.50 for a tiny one.

They are just totally inept, and completley out of touch with this club.

they look poor quality too. 

Better to go for a Turkish option online. I also quite loved the old chequered red and white flags we used to wave in big games.
Speedy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2018 at 5:51pm

Priced at £9 and £12
Or £4.50 for a tiny one.

Just bought a 5ft x 3ft Turkish flag for £2.75 with free postage.

Die Macron Die.
roy munster View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2018 at 6:02pm
Jake Ball available for selection for the quarter final Smile
ROYMOND MUNTER MBE (FOR SERVICES TO THE COMBOVER)
scarletnut View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletnut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2018 at 6:41pm
Jake is targeting Judgement Day as his comeback
I still wake up late at night and think of what might have been when tim stimpson hit that jammy penalty1
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2018 at 6:56pm
Originally posted by scarletnut scarletnut wrote:

Jake is targeting Judgement Day as his comeback
So, we need to make it to the final for him to have another European match this season
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 17>
  Share Topic