Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Champions Cup Semi final tickets

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 17>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2018 at 8:43pm
I've been sat behind the posts for the semis i've been to as well.
Sponsored Links

elmo761 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elmo761 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2018 at 8:47pm
I was behind the posts at the Walkers, but on the 22 for Madejski and City Ground!

Looking forward to this - just wish the club would announce ticket details......
http://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/Elmo761
LLANDRE View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LLANDRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2018 at 8:50pm
Ticket allocation to us is spread I believe
West is Best (Fin gwybod)
scarletsrules View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletsrules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2018 at 9:00pm
We need to all be together . Surely our tickets will be together. Why can't they do it like they did in the walkers stadium 11 years ago. All of the fans were together behind the posts and there was more expensive tickets and they were all sat together
LLANDRE View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LLANDRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2018 at 9:07pm
Some people will want better tickets
West is Best (Fin gwybod)
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2018 at 9:08pm
One more sleep folks! It will be a great occasion regardless. Let's wait and see! 
trinity60 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trinity60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2018 at 9:12pm
Any idea if we’ll have access to the €70,80 & 90 Euro seats?
Bryn@man View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryn@man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2018 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by trinity60 trinity60 wrote:

Any idea if we’ll have access to the €70,80 & 90 Euro seats?

Fair play mun... Beers are on you
trinity60 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trinity60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2018 at 9:20pm
If Scarlets fans want to sit on the half way line in the best seats available we should have the option to buy them and not just let Leinster have to pick of the best seats in best locations and we fill the corners

Edited by trinity60 - 04 April 2018 at 9:21pm
comeonmybabies View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote comeonmybabies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2018 at 10:42pm
All three semi finals I've been on the club trip and sat behind the posts at least we were in groups together. As long as I get tickets I don't really care where I sit as long as I am there, it would be a bonus to be sat by loads of fellow Scarlets.

Matthew Cardey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matthew Cardey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2018 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by tim d tim d wrote:

Is that right about the north as its the small greenhouse behind the goals.

Always notice this section in every game at the aviva, would be good to fill it with jus scarlets fans.close to the players, defensively and if we score. Think we d be quite noticable.

Edited by Matthew Cardey - 04 April 2018 at 10:50pm
shocker View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2018 at 8:28am
Seems to be a pattern, I was behind the posts at the city ground when that ball bounced about on the posts
randelan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randelan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2018 at 8:35am
Natalie just told me her trip ticket allocation is in North.
1carmscarletsfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1carmscarletsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2018 at 8:59am
As long as I'm there and we are all together I'm happy!!! Can't wait now
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2018 at 9:14am
It’s a great budget package by Natalie. It seems from twitter that it’s like looking at some 7 buses may be secured for this official Scarlets arranged package so far plus of course the many other travelers getting there under their own steam.
Bizmark84 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizmark84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2018 at 9:27am
I think it's quite poor that tickets are being offered to ST holders and sponsors first. I would love to have a ST but due to where I live and work it's impossible yet I'm happy to travel as much as I can I went to the final in Dublin last year and been to all home Euro matches this year.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 17>
  Share Topic