Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

One of our biggest ever games .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: One of our biggest ever games .
    Posted: 15 April 2018 at 12:56pm
 So it is 6 days and counting before one of Scarlets biggest ever games in Club/Regions history who his excited ?? What an occasion this is going to be so lets get the roll call going for the Dublin invasion!!!me plus 460 on official Scarlets trip ClapClapClap
Sponsored Links

ScarletCyclops View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarletCyclops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2018 at 1:10pm
Who isnโ€™t excited?๐Ÿ˜ƒ Me + 2 on bus 7.
This is massive. We supporters need to bring our A game as weโ€™re going to be heavily outnumbered by Leinster fans. This has to be Bath x 10!!! Sing as loud as possible from the start. Let the boys know we are with them with every step of the way.
1carmscarletsfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1carmscarletsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2018 at 8:39pm
Hugely excited after just watching Scrum V!!!!
Cymroircarn9 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cymroircarn9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2018 at 9:43pm
Does anyone know how many we will be bringing?
scarletsrules View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletsrules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2018 at 10:24pm
Me plus 4 flying from east Midlands Saturday morning
stokescarlet View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stokescarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2018 at 10:30pm
Me from East Midlands sat morning
perpignan 2011 i was there
North London Scarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote North London Scarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2018 at 10:32pm
Both me and Mrs NLS will be there. A return trip from Luton there and back in a day. Canโ€™t wait.
Ry'n ni yma o hyd...
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2018 at 10:53pm
Originally posted by ScarletCyclops ScarletCyclops wrote:

Who isnโ€™t excited?๐Ÿ˜ƒ Me + 2 on bus 7.
This is massive. We supporters need to bring our A game as weโ€™re going to be heavily outnumbered by Leinster fans. This has to be Bath x 10!!! Sing as loud as possible from the start. Let the boys know we are with them with every step of the way.

Delighted to see Jiffy and Nugget ( Jiffy more than Nugget) endorse the Scarlets to pull it off at the weekend.!

Edited by reesytheexile - 15 April 2018 at 10:54pm
PritchyTheScarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Young Munster 2004 - Neyland RFC Tour

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PritchyTheScarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2018 at 11:36pm
Myself plus four on bus four. Looking forward to the trip. From being picked up to being dropped off, lets make our voices heard and fingers crossed for a memorable day in Dublin!
โ€œGareth Edwards just ran 30 yards and got a Knighthood, I sidestepped five players and got arthritis in both knees.โ€ - Benny
Pentigili View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pentigili Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2018 at 12:23am
Me and the other half two of the 460 hoping and believing ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‰!!
SospanMawr View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SospanMawr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2018 at 12:24am
I am bouncing for this and will be all week. Myself and a few mates travelling over from Birmingham airport on the Friday. Going to be hoarse coming back I think..
Bryn A! Wel! View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryn A! Wel! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2018 at 8:01am
Me + 4 flying from the 'Diff Friday night, back Monday night. 
Fy nheml sy'n yr Emlyn
llanelli_boy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote llanelli_boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2018 at 8:39am
I'm flying from Manchester on the Saturday morning, up and back in a day
roy munster View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2018 at 11:15am
We have to stay positive amidst these backline injuries...These are all part of the challen. Leinster have a few out too.
At least our pack is virtually full strength..(touch wood)class power experience pace skill support running etc etc .and IF we make final ball may come back into the frame too
our half backs are on fire , surely the most dangerous attacking pair in europe atm
one of the best big match kickers in the world at 15 and a lions legend who has refound his old form
a class test pairing in the centre and the leagues top try scorer on the wing...ioan is a good player too a real hard working team player who makes his tackles....aled has several caps and experience...dan is cool hand luke and steff hughes is a good back up too...just got to hope no more injuries now Wink

Edited by roy munster - 16 April 2018 at 11:18am
ROYMOND MUNTER MBE (FOR SERVICES TO THE COMBOVER)
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2018 at 12:43pm
No doubt in my mind that we can most definitely beat Leinster for sure, we've just got to believe in ourselves. Given what we achieved out in Ireland to bag the Pro12 last season by beating Leinster and Munster, we're mentally strong as well..............can't blinking wait for this one! ClapClapClapStarStarStar
Scarlets!!!
Scarletfan@24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarletfan@24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2018 at 1:00pm
Sadly unable to make it to Dublin. Work commitments in Cairo keep me occupied, although I will be there in spirit and watching via TV. First Semi I will have missed, but confident that we will get through to Bilbao hence hotel already booked, flight options Cairo - Bilbao - Cairo under investigation. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic