Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

where to watch Semi in Llanelli

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrum_Bar_Turk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: where to watch Semi in Llanelli
    Posted: 15 April 2018 at 3:01pm
Cant make semi ( totally gutted but due to cost etc saving money HOPFULLY for Bilbo) where is everyone who cant make semi going to watch game in Llanelli area  ?
Sponsored Links

roy munster View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2018 at 3:12pm
is the stadium or barn open?
ROYMOND MUNTER MBE (FOR SERVICES TO THE COMBOVER)
Bys Meri Ann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bys Meri Ann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2018 at 3:34pm
The Dubliners (Dublin Legends these days) are playing at the Lyric in Carmarthen the evening of the game so it's going to be a Dublin-themed staycation for me. 
Tim Opolis View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim Opolis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2018 at 3:49pm
Scarlets have said that there will be something on at Y Parc, more information to come.
Tymor nesa Duw, plis tymor nesa.
sreve19 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sreve19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2018 at 4:03pm
I was thinking the halfway ?
Scrum_Bar_Turk View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrum_Bar_Turk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2018 at 4:17pm
yes half way could be a good shout although do they have big screen there ? how many others thinking of halfway ?  hopefully club will put something on maybe in barn ( although unless there 100s in there will feel empty )  would be nice get everyone who cant make Dublin at same location in town
Speedy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2018 at 4:21pm
The Carwyn James?
1carmscarletsfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1carmscarletsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2018 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by Bys Meri Ann Bys Meri Ann wrote:

The Dubliners (Dublin Legends these days) are playing at the Lyric in Carmarthen the evening of the game so it's going to be a Dublin-themed staycation for me. 

Was going to this until boss let me have the Friday off to go to Dublin.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrum_Bar_Turk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2018 at 4:29pm
not been in there for years ( prob 2 decade's actually ) I used to play pool in the back room with the old man in early 80s what's it like under new ownership are they trying to make into a rugby pub ? catchy name !
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2018 at 4:30pm
I’d imagine most pubs will be packed. The topic deserves an oo-er missus reply as well. Very disappointed.
scarletsrules View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletsrules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2018 at 6:42pm
Ive read that there will be something on in the barn
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrum_Bar_Turk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2018 at 6:46pm

yes it does !  Smile as said gutted can’t get there in person respect to everyone making the trip sing loud and proud for everyone who can’t make it

llanfam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote llanfam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2018 at 7:32pm
Llangennech rugby club will have a big screen, with 40p off a pint, for the duration of the game.
roy munster View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2018 at 7:41pm
furnacce is a good craic...Im amazed the stadium itself isnt opened heyd get 1000s in there just to watch and be in the atmosphere
ROYMOND MUNTER MBE (FOR SERVICES TO THE COMBOVER)
kenny90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenny90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2018 at 8:53pm
Are there any Conwy/Deganwy/Llandudno Scarlets on here that can suggest anywhere that will definitely be showing the Semi final? I’m told that we’re visiting the in-laws this weekend, but I’ve made it quite clear that I will not be available for a few hours on Saturday!
Maybe, just once, someone will call me 'Sir' without adding, 'You're making a scene.'
Micro Duck View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Micro Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2018 at 2:31pm
From the Scarlets Twitter feed:
The Supporters Village will be open from 13:30; food, drinks, inflatables and BIG SCREEN for 15:30 kick-off!
New KALAMAFONI - BEAST MODE t-shirt now available online.

Plus a new 'Sosban Fach Scoundrels' range.

Paste the link below into your URL:
https://llanelli.teemill.com/
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic