Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > AROUND THE REGION > Llanelli
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Llanelli Team for Cross Keys on Tuesday

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PE SA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2018 at 9:29am
Originally posted by reesytheexile reesytheexile wrote:

Originally posted by LLANDRE LLANDRE wrote:

That's a great win well done. Bedwas home Saturday

Oops as I inadvertently mentioned on another thread men v bois and the bois won !! having Tom Price as a senior stabilising force was great . Top line out %'s and solid scrums. We butchered a couple of tries as well. I cant think when we last won up there .Excellent team effort and credit to the lads and the coaching team of Paul Fisher, Emyr Philips and Nigel Mills. Good to see Jack Condy at Pandy Park mixing with his old mates. He has got a job I gather as a Community rugby officer working for WRU and local schools which is great for him. Seeing Morgan Stoddart up there also reminds you of the risks in our great game where careers can suddenly end.

Here's to Bedwas on Saturday .

Isnt Jack Condy now the Llanelli RFC attack coach?
Wouldnt mind seeing Morgan Stoddart come down in a coaching role. Done very well at Cross Keys.

Sponsored Links

reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2018 at 10:31am
Originally posted by PE SA PE SA wrote:

Oops as I inadvertently mentioned on another thread men v bois and the bois won !! having Tom Price as a senior stabilising force was great . Top line out %'s and solid scrums. We butchered a couple of tries as well. I cant think when we last won up there .Excellent team effort and credit to the lads and the coaching team of Paul Fisher, Emyr Philips and Nigel Mills. Good to see Jack Condy at Pandy Park mixing with his old mates. He has got a job I gather as a Community rugby officer working for WRU and local schools which is great for him. Seeing Morgan Stoddart up there also reminds you of the risks in our great game where careers can suddenly end.

Isnt Jack Condy now the Llanelli RFC attack coach? No (see above)
Wouldnt mind seeing Morgan Stoddart come down in a coaching role. Done very well at Cross Keys.

SospanMawr View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SospanMawr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2018 at 10:42am

I asked this on another thread but didn’t get an answer, is Phil Davies still involved?
LLANDRE View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LLANDRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2018 at 11:01am
No he's not involved now
West is Best (Fin gwybod)
judith View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote judith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2018 at 12:39pm

Good news about Jack - thanks for sharing.
SospanMawr View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SospanMawr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2018 at 10:20pm

No he's not involved now
That was kept quiet. Why?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic