Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New jersey this year?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 31>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Micro Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2018 at 12:11pm
Visually, I think the difference is that there are more sponsor logos on the front part of the new shirt.

If you look at last season's home shirt, only the WRW logo appears in a prominent position on the front.
New KALAMAFONI - BEAST MODE t-shirt now available online.

Plus a new 'Sosban Fach Scoundrels' range.

Paste the link below into your URL:
https://llanelli.teemill.com/
Sponsored Links

Rob o'r Bont View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Optimist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob o'r Bont Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2018 at 1:51pm
I like the front but the back is a bit of a potch.  Its as if two separate design teams did front and back without sharing their ideas with each other.

In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2018 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by PE SA PE SA wrote:

I can only see about 8 as well. (Not counting the shorts mind).
Front: WRW, Gravells, Princes Gate (I think, the clouds on collar?)
Sleeves: Castell Howell & L&G.
Back: Enzo, Dyfed Steels, Inter Sport, LBS.
so 9 in total!? Can’t fond the extras on the jersey!

There are sponsors on the pants and socks too LOLLOLLOL
Scarlets!!!
PE SA View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PE SA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2018 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by Mrfwon Mrfwon wrote:

Originally posted by PE SA PE SA wrote:

I can only see about 8 as well. (Not counting the shorts mind).
Front: WRW, Gravells, Princes Gate (I think, the clouds on collar?)
Sleeves: Castell Howell & L&G.
Back: Enzo, Dyfed Steels, Inter Sport, LBS.
so 9 in total!? Can’t fond the extras on the jersey!

There are sponsors on the pants and socks too LOLLOLLOL

Indeed there are. Obviously. But isn’t the whole issue with the haters the amount on the jersey itself?
turkishrebel View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turkishrebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2018 at 11:44am
got to be honest I think its pretty pathetic of macron not to have the actual jerseys on sale in the shop by now. the new jersey was released some time ago and all the media attention at the time you would have thought they would have sold a large amount of jerseys.
but nothing there.....really poor. compare that to other companies like vx3 who are local who have advertised the dragons kit etc on line and easy to purchase.
Once a Scarlet, always a Scarlet!
supertaf View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2018 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by turkishrebel turkishrebel wrote:

got to be honest I think its pretty pathetic of macron not to have the actual jerseys on sale in the shop by now. the new jersey was released some time ago and all the media attention at the time you would have thought they would have sold a large amount of jerseys.
but nothing there.....really poor. compare that to other companies like vx3 who are local who have advertised the dragons kit etc on line and easy to purchase.
Would be nice to have the shirt before the first friendly, I bet the Bears have theirs on sale!
Scarlets - Suppliers of fine rugby since 1872
NobbySosban View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NobbySosban Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2018 at 4:07pm
New alternative kit launched in Aberystwyth:

It's the first in a '3 Years, 3 Counties' strategy, where Ceredigion, Pembs and Carmarthenshire will take turns to be the main feature on the away kit. The initiative will also include the promotion of rugby, together with other activities, in the host county.

The blue sea and golden sands of Cerdigion set the colours for this season's kit, with elements of the coat of arms featuring:
  • Golden Lion: Arms of Gwaithfoed, a medieval prince of Ceredigion
  • Herring: Fishing industry
  • Wheatsheaf: Agricultural industry
  • Rose: Patron Saint of Wales, who had very close associations with the county
With all the sponsors' logos, it's quite, er, busy, but it roots the Scarlets once again into the communities from which the club draws its main support.

This kit should be in stock early in September, with the home kit due to arrive in stock by the end of this month.

Edited by NobbySosban - 13 August 2018 at 4:23pm
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2018 at 4:47pm
I won’t be buying either, too overloaded to be considered pure supporters tops to my eye.

Great that the benefits of that overloading of logos is that it yields extra revenue streams mind, which far outweighs my opinions.
Wasp View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wasp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2018 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by NobbySosban NobbySosban wrote:

New alternative kit launched in Aberystwyth:

It's the first in a '3 Years, 3 Counties' strategy, where Ceredigion, Pembs and Carmarthenshire will take turns to be the main feature on the away kit. The initiative will also include the promotion of rugby, together with other activities, in the host county.

The blue sea and golden sands of Cerdigion set the colours for this season's kit, with elements of the coat of arms featuring:
  • Golden Lion: Arms of Gwaithfoed, a medieval prince of Ceredigion
  • Herring: Fishing industry
  • Wheatsheaf: Agricultural industry
  • Rose: Patron Saint of Wales, who had very close associations with the county
With all the sponsors' logos, it's quite, er, busy, but it roots the Scarlets once again into the communities from which the club draws its main support.

This kit should be in stock early in September, with the home kit due to arrive in stock by the end of this month.

It’s horrible
We're still still here, but I wish we were in an Anglo-Welsh
Wasp View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wasp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2018 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by Wil Chips Wil Chips wrote:

I won’t be buying either, too overloaded to be considered pure supporters tops to my eye.

Great that the benefits of that overloading of logos is that it yields extra revenue streams mind, which far outweighs my opinions.
Maybe there will be a tidy training top? Can but hope
We're still still here, but I wish we were in an Anglo-Welsh
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2018 at 5:18pm
Should appeal to the younger fan. Nice light colour patterns and the historical aspect is good idea.Might even be worth a bit in 30 years to collectors when Wales is all one county called Cardiff !!! 

Speedy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2018 at 5:41pm
before i give my opinion on the kit, why is there a 3megapixel revolving model flicking through only 3 axis?

I can hardly make it out due to blurryness and fast flickering.

amatuer.

As for the jersey itself its ok, not offensive, but I personally wouldnt run out an want to buy one, and I cant think of many other people feeling the same either.

I wonder how many people in these counties will buy it on the basis of its intended marketing.
Scarlet O'Hara View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarlet O'Hara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2018 at 5:45pm
It looks better on. Well on the players anyway but as for the rest of us...   
NeylandAllBlack View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeylandAllBlack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2018 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by Speedy Speedy wrote:

before i give my opinion on the kit, why is there a 3megapixel revolving model flicking through only 3 axis?

I can hardly make it out due to blurryness and fast flickering.

amatuer.

As for the jersey itself its ok, not offensive, but I personally wouldnt run out an want to buy one, and I cant think of many other people feeling the same either.

I wonder how many people in these counties will buy it on the basis of its intended marketing.

*Amateur*
LLANDRE View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LLANDRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2018 at 5:55pm
I like it personally
West is Best (Fin gwybod)
s.pimpernel View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
A.F.K.A.P.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s.pimpernel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2018 at 6:02pm
I actually like it but as an item of casual wear to wear (down the pub for example), then its a no from me. A bit picky, but I think a blue shirt with white sleeves would look much better
In Pivac we trust
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 31>
  Share Topic