Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > OTHER SPORTS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

World cup draw? Best route ever for England?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2018 at 6:25pm
oh and I agree le blues all the way
ROYMOND MUNTER MBE (FOR SERVICES TO THE COMBOVER)
Sponsored Links

greypower1 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greypower1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2018 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by reesytheexile reesytheexile wrote:

Very young team. They have a great future over the next few years and Southgate seems a revelation in decency to be fair. My daughter who works in London was watching the game in a pub in Clapham and told me that after the game there were fights breaking out all over the place both inside and outside -apparently amongst England supporters. Why on earth I ask myself? I guess its drink and the heat and the huge disappointment. It lets their country down though and their team who did so well.

Not that young a team, average age of starting eleven was 25+ the youngest 22 and the oldest 33!. Some of this " young team" will be past it by the time of the next world cup.
Keep the faith
roy munster View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2018 at 9:39pm
i reckon full strength wales would have them
ROYMOND MUNTER MBE (FOR SERVICES TO THE COMBOVER)
GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2018 at 9:06am
Lets face it they have done well. But everything is relative. They have exceeded very low expectations and have a much improved public image ( not difficult when you think of previous regimes). So Southgate deserves credit. From where they are to winning something is a very long way. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic