Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shareholders letter?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shareholders letter?
    Posted: 05 July 2018 at 8:58pm
Anyone else had one?
Sponsored Links

Ian Lewis View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ian Lewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2018 at 10:20pm
Yes
It's not always about where you end up, it's about how you get there.
Huwbach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huwbach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2018 at 10:29pm
Yep, basically they want us to vote to agree to converting directors loans into shares? Then WRU will also invest more?
Wasp View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wasp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2018 at 12:07am
Originally posted by Huwbach Huwbach wrote:

Yep, basically they want us to vote to agree to converting directors loans into shares? Then WRU will also invest more?
Interesting. Not had mine yet
We're still still here, but I wish we were in an Anglo-Welsh
greypower1 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greypower1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2018 at 7:48am
I have not received any shareholder correspondence since I moved house five years ago. I am an original shareholder but lost all my records when I moved. Does anyone know the Company's address for shareholders to contact or do I simply contact Y Parc?. The way the club are developing at the moment I'm looking forward to my first dividend on the £1,000 investment.😂😂😂
Keep the faith
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2018 at 9:11am
Ha ha... Considering the club makes a big loss each year  I wouldn't hold up any hopes (ever) Do NOT book that world cruise !!
supertaf View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2018 at 11:20am
We have ours
Scarlets - Suppliers of fine rugby since 1872
Sandman View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2018 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by reesytheexile reesytheexile wrote:

Ha ha...
Considering the club makes a big loss each year  I wouldn't hold up any hopes (ever) Do NOT book that world cruise !!
That’s the point of the letter. We have loans that we must declare as debt as we have no intention of paying them back. Turn those loans into shares and the debt disappears making it more attractive to additional/further investment.
Only one team plays in red. (Sorry, Scarlet)
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2018 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by Huwbach Huwbach wrote:

Makes sense, remove the liability & convert to equity...
aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2018 at 9:57am
Originally posted by Sandman Sandman wrote:

Originally posted by reesytheexile reesytheexile wrote:

Ha ha...
Considering the club makes a big loss each year  I wouldn't hold up any hopes (ever) Do NOT book that world cruise !!
That’s the point of the letter. We have loans that we must declare as debt as we have no intention of paying them back. Turn those loans into shares and the debt disappears making it more attractive to additional/further investment.

That's what I understood... good for the board members who are willing to do this.
“You cannot reason a man out of what he never reasoned himself into.” (Jonathan Swift)
SospanMawr View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SospanMawr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2018 at 12:05pm
Does anyone know what happens to shares that belong to people who are now deceased? Do we contact the Scarlets to get them re registered in your name or what?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic