Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > AWAY GAMES / TRIPS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Leicester away

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrum_Bar_Turk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Leicester away
    Posted: 21 August 2018 at 5:48pm
Right hotel booked for the Friday night for £55 In the city centre any one else thinking of going up for this one ? Willing to car share for contribution to fuel or anyone know of coach trip just going up for the Friday and back Saturday ? Also we to organise and group together like at bath away to get as much hywl as possible for the team
Sponsored Links

ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2018 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by Scrum_Bar_Turk Scrum_Bar_Turk wrote:

Right hotel booked for the Friday night for £55 In the city centre any one else thinking of going up for this one ? Willing to car share for contribution to fuel or anyone know of coach trip just going up for the Friday and back Saturday ? Also we to organise and group together like at bath away to get as much hywl as possible for the team
what hotel?
Scrum_Bar_Turk View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrum_Bar_Turk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2018 at 7:33pm
Campanile hotel Leicester - twin room
Bryn@man View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryn@man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2018 at 7:48pm
Twins in the Holiday Inn Express next to the King Power Stadium still available... £56
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrum_Bar_Turk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2018 at 8:02pm
You sure I just checked on booking.com and they 75 plus with one I've booked its 55 with free cancellation just in case I need to cancel for some extreme reason like I need a major op or something lol
tim d View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tim d Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2018 at 8:16pm
I booked direct with holiday inn express and paid £149 for three double rooms.
I'm sick of it
Bryn@man View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryn@man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2018 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by Scrum_Bar_Turk Scrum_Bar_Turk wrote:

You sure I just checked on booking.com and they 75 plus

Thats direct with IHG on a pay up front no cancellation basis. Think I'm in at £61 for the flexible rate. Currently £70 if you sign up for IHG Rewards Club... Far better than Dublin at £200+ per night...

Belfast Travelodge currently at £76 on a saver rate for December...

Prices are creeping up since the fixtures were announced...
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrum_Bar_Turk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2018 at 9:53pm
Looking forward for this one ! I was in uni in leicester in 90s there used to be some good pubs near wellford road
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2018 at 9:12am
Probably going to look at booking one in the centre...any recommendations?
SAV View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SAV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2018 at 10:20am
Belmont hotel on booking .com £72 inc breakfast . 10 min walk to welford rd . I am staying there . Cant wait . We owe tigers one big time .
as all the coaches left stradey , bound for nottingham , a sign on the m4 at hendy said , please can the last person close the door behind them , memories
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrum_Bar_Turk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2018 at 10:53am
Anyone know when the tickets are coming out for this one ?
SAV View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SAV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2018 at 11:03am
Register on tigers site , and when they are available buy direct . Thats what i will be doing . Tickets on terrace is the usual with scarlets fans .
as all the coaches left stradey , bound for nottingham , a sign on the m4 at hendy said , please can the last person close the door behind them , memories
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scrum_Bar_Turk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2018 at 11:26am
OK thanks sounds like a plan
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2018 at 11:43am
Anyone else emailed Ann to register interest?
turkishrebel View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote turkishrebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2018 at 1:01pm
I have fscarlet, hope to do all 3 games Smile
Once a Scarlet, always a Scarlet!
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2018 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by turkishrebel turkishrebel wrote:

I have fscarlet, hope to do all 3 games Smile

I'm hoping to do two out of the three.... Old man works in Worcester so I'll probably meet him up there on the Friday & travel to Leicester from there.

Where you staying?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic